Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chokes McGee posted:

somebody gotta drop the truth bombs

e all praise is due to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Hypha posted:

Are the sweet breads safe or am I going to get some kind of prion disease from them?

we won't live long enough for that to be an issue :q:

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

baloogan is it easy to gin up a scenario in cmano that mirrors current force deployment in the med area of operations

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
rain drop / drop top / shitpostin' emoji like :trumppop: / @MalikObama's feed goin "thot thOT THOT" / puffin on dope at the postbox

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

how did i never see this before

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

apparently I'm good at finding pics that don't append thinking hands because that's five in a row

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

see

in the hillary potus timeline we haven't become this depraved and know not the joy of this gif

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

oh finally, sorta

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

crazy cloud posted:

rain drop / drop top / shitpostin' emoji like :trumppop: / @MalikObama's feed goin "thot thOT THOT" / puffin on dope at the postbox

Nice

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

i know you foight for the country but im sorry baw, america delenda est

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Weeping Wound posted:

apparently I'm good at finding pics that don't append thinking hands because that's five in a row

Ones that work well are faces in full view, straight on. Turning heads and pitch can screw things up (but not always). Also, if you're using GIFs, the quality of the GIF can make it weird, since I need to take each frame and turn it grayscale for it to detect the face.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
in the hillary timeline, mankind has joined a worldwide collective consciousness and we are One

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

you need to make a last mandate!! it's April!! it's time for new elections!!!!!!!!!!!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Drastic Actions posted:

Ones that work well are faces in full view, straight on. Turning heads and pitch can screw things up (but not always). Also, if you're using GIFs, the quality of the GIF can make it weird, since I need to take each frame and turn it grayscale for it to detect the face.

yeah I tried Ed Balls gifs and Emil from NieR to see what was up with your algorithm, and I think I've got the hang of it now

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Weeping Wound posted:

based on results so far the algorithm seems to depend like 90% on finding a pair of horizontal edges to be mouth and chin so if that's not obvious and human-shaped it doesn't work out great

and sometimes it gets confused by extra edges

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Weeping Wound posted:

you need to make a last mandate!! it's April!! it's time for new elections!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna !!! gonna make an OP announcing the significant dates for the election process this evening ~

iirc my most up to date official c-spam policy has been knocking the poo poo out of nazis and richard spencer just got cracked a good one yesterday :piaa:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

don't loving doxx me

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Ratings don't mean poo poo if nobody is advertising

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

eonwe posted:

what dumb poo poo can we say today

oh uh

lets say were coordinating with assad

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

shiksa posted:

i just remembered the philosophy 101 class i dropped out of in college for some reason

i was a theater major in college (cause i am above anything else, a total dipshit) and the first thing we did in that class was basically announce why we were taking a philosophy class

i was straight honest and said that philosophy would be an interesting lens to observe art through, that it was something i could use to inform how i go about things in a creative way. probably in an even dumber way than that because i was 19

man, i caught a lot of hell for that for some dumbass reason, and looking back all i can think is gently caress, man, let's be honest, i was doing theater in college - which i later gave up as a creative pursuit for music - and y'all had hardons for philosophy, which if i were able to take a quick survey of the roster of that class, i'd probably see that it had as much an impact on your careers as my major did

like what the gently caress man, we were all doing froofy-froof college poo poo, mine was no less noble than yours. we didnt do equus or anyhthing in the theater department so its not like i was fuckin a horse. i played the guy who tried to kill reagan once, so honestly i was doing more than yall

You caught poo poo because the group of dudes that typically take phil 101 instead of aesthetics or early modern phil are materialist reddit atheists in the extreme and don't even think that animals/babies/women are sentient.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Irony.or.Death posted:

based on results so far the algorithm seems to depend like 90% on finding a pair of horizontal edges to be mouth and chin so if that's not obvious and human-shaped it doesn't work out great

and sometimes it gets confused by extra edges

neato, this is the kind of poo poo I was trying to figure out and this gif really puts it into perspective, holy macaroni

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Weeping Wound posted:

i have limited skills at in the box image manipulation so i am yobposting to rotate my images to work better >___<

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
TRUMPS

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

ex post facho posted:

i know you foight for the country but im sorry baw, america delenda est

dta dti aig

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trump hired Christie so he would thin by comparison

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Weeping Wound posted:

neato, this is the kind of poo poo I was trying to figure out and this gif really puts it into perspective, holy macaroni

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

none of them know what the other is saying and doing, probaly because , 1: they all hate each other in one way or another and are trying to oust each other, 2: trump hasnt filled out most of the goverment so alot of areas are blind as gently caress and 3: this proves trump was basicaly just "venting" when he did the strikes, so they have no idea whats next.

Or rather:

"I'm going to clean up government!"

"Mr. Trump, you ARE government now."

"Don't be silly, I'm the president! I'm the opposite of government!"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

eonwe posted:

hey guys we should really play some games together

http://globalthermonuclearwar.net/

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

ThndrShk2k posted:

Also lol at the fact Trump is actually wanting modern learning techniques in his Oval Office yet plans on cutting the Department of Education.

this is like saying someone who pisses in the shower has a great awareness of bladder health

• Locked thread