Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Huhi still gets Aurelion Sol in 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
But hey Hai has 10 more CS

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

how will hai shotcall his way out of this one?

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
Go home flyquest, you're drunk.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Flyquest are the worst team to ever make playoffs in NA and thats kinda impressive with teams like Envy/Dig making it there in the past. Kinda feel bad for Balls and Altec they are playing alright but everyone on the team is feeding.

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived
lol 17 to 1 with baron at 23 mins

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Martout posted:

lol 17 to 1 with baron at 23 mins

Its impossible to comeback in this game but with the buttblasting Flyquest are taking I think they won't comeback for the series. Their mental is boom.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
what is going on, where are all these guys' frozen mallets

Dueling Bandsaws
Mar 3, 2016
Watching the shotcalling stream and seeing Huhi randomly appear out of the fog of war like a horror movie slasher villain

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Pick Zed. Splitpush.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i thought the key to that game was the shotcalling in my opinion

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Ulio posted:

Its impossible to comeback in this game but with the buttblasting Flyquest are taking I think they won't comeback for the series. Their mental is boom.

yeah if fly claw back from this I'll be extremely impressed

has huhi really been as solid this split as the casters said? I don't really remember tbh, like the only clg game I recall was the one where stixxay was looking like a corpse and played about as well

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Martout posted:

yeah if fly claw back from this I'll be extremely impressed

has huhi really been as solid this split as the casters said? I don't really remember tbh, like the only clg game I recall was the one where stixxay was looking like a corpse and played about as well

Imo he has been pretty good. I mean he isn't among the best mids in the league but he was better than last year where he was bottom 3 for most of the time except playoffs.

Mostly been playing Orianna and he is alright on it. Nothing special but his Ekko/Syndra/ASol are very good. He also has a good Vlad/Ryze from past seasons.

His laning is still his biggest weakness but I don't think Hai will be the one to exploit that unless he gets Leblanc or a super good counter on red side.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Lovechop posted:

what is going on, where are all these guys' frozen mallets

Ashe is the best ADC because she gets a free frozen mallet, you only have to build a giants belt.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

oh my loving god. Its M

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

*lemonnation writing in his notebook* Do... not... feed... every... game...

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Mubndo goes where he pleaseses

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Sweet baron call Hai.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Has one of flyquests completely obvious baron sneaks worked in the last month and a half

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Haha that loving flash from Aphro

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
mundo mundo main / i want to be / a mundo main

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Oh Lemon died again.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

i would just ff the rest of the series. no reason to keep playing after these two games.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I don't know i want to see how far one team can tilt the gently caress out.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Today's the day for stomps apparently

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

ORMWACKER MUNDO... HAS ARRIVED

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Oh, its that part of the season again where every CLG fan gets his hopes up

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Also has there been a western AD Kennen besides Fnatic that didn't fall flat on his face?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Nobody but Rekkless can make it work. He truly is the greatest AD carry of all time.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

The dark wind begins to howl.... An earring rises

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
It seems Talon has been reworked from a high damage assassin to a low damage parkour youtuber ??? Will Hai start dealing damage once he gets enough patreon subs?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Nice of CLG to share the load of playing like absolute shits, this time its Xsmithie

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Aphromoo plays a good Nami. It doesn't matter though.

Ball's Rumble can be good sometimes too. It felt like Balls wasn't ready for that for the first part of this game.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Apr 9, 2017

Phayray
Feb 16, 2004
Is this the part where CLG tilts and loses 3 straight?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Good thing CLG never had a problem with tilting off the face of the planet, this should be an easy 3-1

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

:ohdear:

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Phayray posted:

Is this the part where CLG tilts and loses 3 straight?

There's no way Hai can run this gauntlet.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

The 2 part guide to beating flyquest:

1. Dont die to whatever stupid cheese crap moon does before 4 minutes
2. Dont let them do the worlds most telegraphed baron sneak between 20:00 and 23:00.
3. Thats it. All your players are better than theirs.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Unfortunately CLG was unable to do #1... I think they still would have won if high hadn't leveled up when huhi all inned him in mid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

These are some lucky arrows.

• Locked thread