Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Arrhythmia posted:

just had a good chuckle because of the overwhelming evidence that the previdence is actually retarded, and probably only semi-literate at best

pot, meet kettle lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

several friends posted:

pot, meet kettle lol

no.... no :negative:

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost

I thought it was ironic, and I loved it, don't you cry on me :woop:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Tingfinder posted:

why is the SS guarding a Nazi? Oh wait, guess they've been secretly fascist for a long time, lol.

This post seemed really silly until I realized you meant the Secret Service and not the SS that people usually think of when you say "SS".

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
wow granpa, that was like 100s of years ago

get with the times

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Secret Santa

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Coal industry gonna win bigly this Christmas

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
That's the first post in this thread that made me legit mad. Not even sure why.

gently caress that jaundiced bilirubin-deficient turd.

(l0l)

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

No really, what the hell is a scroble and why should I care?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
it's worth 10 sccchhhmmeeecckkkkllllesss

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

ballistics statistics posted:

No really, what the hell is a scroble and why should I care?
I googled it and I still don't know

:confused:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Lads

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Mates

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Gentlemen

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

I'm 'avin a spicy lol. Almost a lmao. I can't control it anymore.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

It's too much. I can't breathe. halp

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Cubone posted:

I googled it and I still don't know

:confused:

It's basically a "like" for songs and you either click it manually during a song you like or it triggers automatically whenever you finish listening to a song without skipping it. Eventually the website has a complete profile of what kind of music you like, which is good because it can then send you targetted ads recommend you songs you might like.

Don't forget to set your profile to private tho, or we will all share a lol at your retarded taste in music just like we did with jkush's

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

come to think of it, the concept of a "scrobble" and how a recommendation algorithm works might legit be too complicated for US President Donald J. Trump to comprehend intellectually lmbo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol they're going to be going through all my stuff in september if i want into the US

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/09/uk-tourists-to-us-may-get-asked-to-hand-in-passwords-or-be-denied-entry

quote:

Tourists from the UK and other US allies including Germany and France, could be forced to reveal personal data, as well as disclose financial information and face detailed ideological questioning, according to Trump administration officials quoted by the Wall Street Journal. While US citizens have established rights against unlawful searches at the border, the extent to which foreign travellers can resist requests to hand over personal information is unclear.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Katana Gomai posted:

It's basically a "like" for songs and you either click it manually during a song you like or it triggers automatically whenever you finish listening to a song without skipping it. Eventually the website has a complete profile of what kind of music you like, which is good because it can then send you targetted ads recommend you songs you might like.

Don't forget to set your profile to private tho, or we will all share a lol at your retarded taste in music just like we did with jkush's

oh.

that's some 2003 internet poo poo though right?
put it in ur siggy with a pic of sephiroth, ur coping me i had a pic of sephiroth first

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Cubone posted:

oh.

put it in ur siggy with a pic of sephiroth, ur coping me i had a pic of sephiroth first

I think i remenber people bragging in their sigs about the number of songs they scrobbled. 7811111 and counting !! :supaburn:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

lol they're going to be going through all my stuff in september if i want into the US

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/09/uk-tourists-to-us-may-get-asked-to-hand-in-passwords-or-be-denied-entry

Just put on a costume mustache they'll never suspect who you really are

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Cubone posted:

oh.

yea it's early web 2.0 poo poo, 2003 might be exactly right. nowadays streaming services just log what kinda poo poo you listen to/watch without adding a fancy number to it

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Jose posted:

read this as "hand in passports" and it didn't surprise me in the slightest

gently caress, this is what Trump has done to me; you could tell me the US literally employs the same methods as human traffickers and I wouldn't even question it. :newlol:

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Hahahaha good morning thread. Having myself an amazing LOL on my commute. Trump is still President. :lol:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Jose posted:

lol that you want into this assclown country in 2017 lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

All of America is Florida now the assclown state for assclowns

All Americans are Floridaman lol

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
why yes mr tsa guy, my password is bigtittylover69

thanks for letting me through and i'm sure glad there's no way to change a password ho boy i'm glad ur country is safe now ur doing great work

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Plavski posted:

thanks for letting me through and i'm sure glad there's no way to change a password ho boy i'm glad ur country is safe now ur doing great work

lol if you think any of that matters when they image your poo poo and now they have all your ball scans you sent to your "doctor"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

All of America is Florida now the assclown state for assclowns

All Americans are Floridaman lol

That's where I'm going lol. It's for a wedding otherwise i definitely wouldn't ever go back to florida

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

would "kill45" as a password get you into trouble? asking for a friend

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Plavski posted:

Lol they already had you dead to rights when the mandatory cavity search unveiled your post history

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Jose posted:

That's where I'm going lol. It's for a wedding otherwise i definitely wouldn't ever go back to florida

it's at mar a lago and Jose is going to get shitfaced at the open bar and take a selfie with russian piss agents lol

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Katana Gomai posted:

yea it's early web 2.0 poo poo, 2003 might be exactly right. nowadays streaming services just log what kinda poo poo you listen to/watch without adding a fancy number to it

i find it useful because even if youre not using some spotify poo poo you can go and find a song you can't remember the name of or, like it says, be reocmmended other bands

you can even end up talking to someone with similar taste and banging them (last.fm did this for me, maybe kushner is hoping for the same)

anyway the only banging goin on in the white house is trump's tiny fists on his desk because i think someone vaguely competent and capable of showing compassion has taken his phone from him again, lol:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/851092500056072198?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/850800045012201473?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39546360

quote:

President Donald Trump's deputy national security adviser, KT McFarland, has been asked to step down after just three months, US media say.
Ms McFarland, an ex-Fox News analyst, has reportedly been offered the role of ambassador to Singapore instead.

lol

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/10/libya-partition-trump-administration-sebastian-gorka

quote:

A senior White House foreign policy official has pushed a plan to partition Libya, and once drew a picture of how the country could be divided into three areas on a napkin in a meeting with a senior European diplomat, the Guardian has learned.

Sebastian Gorka, a deputy assistant to Donald Trump under pressure over his past ties with Hungarian far-right groups, suggested the idea of partition in the weeks leading up to the US president’s inauguration, according to an official with knowledge of the matter. The European diplomat responded that this would be “the worst solution” for Libya.

Gorka is vying for the job of presidential special envoy to Libya in a White House that has so far spent little time thinking about the country and has yet to decide whether to create such a post.

double lol

also for some reason i want to play this again

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/851126408747286529

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."

I dont know if id call trump a politician by any means

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

I was so hyped for Trump embarrassing his country at this G7 meeting until I heard it's just foreign ministers. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol that he only eats garbage