Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lol gently caress u trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/10/libya-partition-trump-administration-sebastian-gorka

Trump aide drew plan on napkin to partition Libya into three

Exclusive: Sebastian Gorka told proposal would be ‘the worst solution’ when he suggested it to senior European diplomat

That's a lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
That scene in Batman Returns when the Penguin gets caught on tape saying "You gotta admit, I played this stinkin' city like a harp from hell!" and Batman plays it back for everyone, but the Penguin wins the election anyway.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Skeleton me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2qHKXL-_vw

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Applewhite posted:

That scene in Batman Returns when the Penguin gets caught on tape saying "You gotta admit, I played this stinkin' city like a harp from hell!" and Batman plays it back for everyone, but the Penguin wins the election anyway.

https://youtu.be/vkSaMJJxcQM

Capntastic fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Apr 10, 2017

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Lol

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LoL that Airforce One will need to be detailed and refitted with a new interior because of our POTUS's grubby chocolate covered fingies...

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Was it punched, head-butted, or is it just the remains of a hackish attempt at photoshooting his hands bigger?

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

probably went all Rain Man when someone turned off Fox News

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Tingfinder posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/10/libya-partition-trump-administration-sebastian-gorka

Trump aide drew plan on napkin to partition Libya into three

Exclusive: Sebastian Gorka told proposal would be ‘the worst solution’ when he suggested it to senior European diplomat

That's a lol

I don't see the problem, this has worked so well in

Turkey
The Balkans
Iraq
Palestine
Sudan
Libya
South Africa
Somalia
The Congo
Uganda
Rhodesia
China

If you ignore all the genocide and civil wars it's great!

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

turn off the TV posted:

I don't see the problem, this has worked so well in

Turkey
The Balkans
Iraq
Palestine
Sudan
Libya
South Africa
Somalia
The Congo
Uganda
Rhodesia
China

If you ignore all the genocide and civil wars it's great!

Don't forget India and Ireland!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Yes but look at Germany. Sure, it was tense for a while and there was decades living under the threat of nuclear annihilation, but all in all it worked great!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a good lol to start the week

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
inshah'allah I wake up every morning and realize that Donald Trump is president and I cannot believe we're living in this reality

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

Lol

Remember when he complained about the towels on airforce1 being too rough? lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

Lol that he only eats garbage

he has a pea pod in his cupholder why ??? just a subtle hint / reminder that his favorite thing to drink is pea (pee) (((piss))) and that the piss tape is real

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Okay, now you guys are laughing at a dent in some fabric blinds or something. New low.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/PhineasTGage/status/851245669675302912

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Okay, now you guys are laughing at a dent in some fabric blinds or something. New low.

I find the presidential seal in a frame with Donald Jennifer Trump, president of the United States of America, to be p funny personally

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

Blue Train posted:

I find the presidential seal in a frame with Donald Jennifer Trump, president of the United States of America, to be p funny personally

That was where my lol came from as well

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

He does look like a toddler playing with My First Telephone, that I'll give you

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
my point was just the juxtaposition of trumps dumb face and the seal of prez..

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He does look like a toddler playing with My First Telephone, that I'll give you

the joke is: Trump is president, and has the seal of the presidency legitimately on his stuff. donald trump can say "im the president of the united states" and people have to say "yes that is true"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
why the gently caress is nobody talking about edamamegate what is that fucken soybean doing in the drink holder

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

crazy cloud posted:

why the gently caress is nobody talking about edamamegate what is that fucken soybean doing in the drink holder

crazy cloud posted:

he has a pea pod in his cupholder why ??? just a subtle hint / reminder that his favorite thing to drink is pea (pee) (((piss))) and that the piss tape is real

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I dont know if id call trump a politician by any means

Really? And now you're gonna tell me Bill O'Reilly isn't a journalist..

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

still lolin at what an awful suit trump is wearing compared to xi

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

Jose posted:

Lol that he only eats garbage

i'm the neglected bowl of fruit, forced to look out of the window perpetually shriveling under the sun's glare

gently caress you, i lied. I'm made of plastic :getin:

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Lol

Alt right too proudy!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Trump and Jeff Session will sooth the alt-right by bringing back the War On Drugs.

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/10/jeff-sessions-is-reviving-the-war-on-drugs-and-its-going-to-hurt-minorities/

That's something they like, right? A multitude of minorities going to prison on non-violent drug offenses? That seems like something they would like.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol at all legal weed smoking trump voters

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Nice

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Ron Jeremy posted:

BLM webpage got updated to reflect current policy

Crossposting lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

NotWearingPants posted:

Trump and Jeff Session will sooth the alt-right by bringing back the War On Drugs.

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/10/jeff-sessions-is-reviving-the-war-on-drugs-and-its-going-to-hurt-minorities/

That's something they like, right? A multitude of minorities going to prison on non-violent drug offenses? That seems like something they would like.

Jeff Sessions is a stupid rear end in a top hat.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

What's the answer to the original tweet? Seriously. What haven't I seen yet? I'm thinking about it but I have no idea what he means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Tiny Lowtax posted:

What's the answer to the original tweet? Seriously. What haven't I seen yet? I'm thinking about it but I have no idea what he means.

a terrorist attack. it's a very dumb thought so don't feel bad that you didn't figure it out.