Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

DryGoods posted:

I saw the tweet linked earlier with the US official accusing the Russians of knowing about the chemical weapons but not this followup with a little more details about a Russian jet bombing a hospital to cover it up.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/851519994336874496

If the Russians bombed Midwest hospitals giving out opioid prescriptions it'd probably improve things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Republican Senators will do whatever Mitch 'Alpha Turtle' McConnell wants

i dont really think of mitch as alpha turtle i mean thats either leonardo or raphael depending on whether you mean alpha as in leader or alpha as in coolest and mitch is definitely more like donatello if i must pick a turtle but if i can pick anyone from the franchise probably that newspaper boss who tried to find the ninja turtles and instead stumbled into being a mafia boss too

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

tacodaemon posted:

i'm gonna assume this guy is horrifically evil

President Donald J. Trump Announces Intent to Nominate Lee Francis Cissna to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services

looks like he's just a boring civil servant who has been a lawyer in the DHS and formerly a foreign officer in Haiti

then again, the US policy in Haiti can be consistently described as "horrifically evil" so, checks out

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

eonwe posted:

IM LIKE FUCKIN ACHILLES HERE WITH ALL MY UNBLESSED PARTS GOD drat IT

lmao that his mom didn't tell haepheatus to maybe put a little extra impenetrable armor around the ankles since it was literally tht only place he wasn't invincible anyway, like the rest of the armor was just decorative anyway wtf was she thinking

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

student loands are dischargeable in death

specifically, banker death

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

eonwe posted:

honest lol, good one eonwe

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

...N--n-nice......

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Solarin posted:

maybe if we give reaganomics another chance, this time we won't fail it

It's been working great in Kansas so far.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

maybe once i am killed and processed in to some sort of gelatin, i will finally see the inside of a vagina

maybe once you become someone's personal lubricant you will finally make someone happy :unsmith:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

Betsy DeVos was right. We need more guns in schools. Join the NRA and help turn elementary school murder/suicides into murder/murders

Trump is planning a proportional response and will fire around two hundred tomahawks into San Bernardino

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

good dog. Here's a babushka style aussie named Kayak that is the mascot of the Star Citizen mock thread

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/851464077918515202

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Addamere posted:

maybe once you become someone's personal lubricant you will finally make someone happy :unsmith:

unlikely

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Addamere posted:

quote:

There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

DryGoods posted:

I saw the tweet linked earlier with the US official accusing the Russians of knowing about the chemical weapons but not this followup with a little more details about a Russian jet bombing a hospital to cover it up.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/851519994336874496

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Coolguye posted:

honest lol, good one eonwe

thx buddy

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Homeless Friend posted:

Trump is planning a proportional response and will fire around two hundred tomahawks into San Bernardino

but that would actually improve San Bernardino

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Solarin posted:

good dog. Here's a babushka style aussie named Kayak that is the mascot of the Star Citizen mock thread

kayak and chip are postin' pals, back when i actually posted in the star citizen thread beet wagon and i would post back and forth at each other occasionally :cool:

kayak has them awesome blue eyes but chip has a huge fluffy tail so imo it's kind of a wash on overall charisma

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Joementum posted:

but that would actually improve San Bernardino

not wrong

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

left wing prize for left wing people

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

So how many Bowling Green Massacres does today rank? Or do we need to wait for those 2 kids to bite it before the post-game analysis?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

eonwe posted:

rofl

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Bethamphetamine posted:

Betsy DeVos was right. We need more guns in schools. Join the NRA and help turn elementary school murder/suicides into murder/murders

let's take it a step further: if you do not have a gun on your person you are not allowed to go to school

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
have any alt righters called it the bullshitzer prize yet

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

zegermans posted:

left wing prize for left wing people

Don't worry, they'll come up with some journalism prize named after Ronald Regan soon

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
40 pages until the death number. 4444

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
isn't san bernardino where that ridiculous story about the teacher that got framed for weed possession because two insane lawyers thought she was picking on their child came from

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

Don't worry, they'll come up with some journalism prize named after Ronald Regan soon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan_Freedom_Award

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Iron Crowned posted:

the ronald reagan award for people who can't remember good and want to do other stuff good too

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Venuz Patrol posted:

isn't san bernardino where that ridiculous story about the teacher that got framed for weed possession because two insane lawyers thought she was picking on their child came from

that was irvine

which is a whole different level of batshit crazy (i live there)

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Venuz Patrol posted:

That was in Orange County somewhere. San Bernardino is east of LA.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Gringostar posted:

that was irvine

which is a whole different level of batshit crazy (i live there)

Irvine? I barely know her! *laugh track*

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet

https://twitter.com/PulitzerPrize/status/851512006326747141

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

They force it so hard

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Apraxin posted:

so this focused mostly on 'dino museum', 'anti-lgbt', 'traditional conservative', etc, but:

motherfucker's a rural biblical fundamentalist and a fygm randian techbro CEO magically. all the worst parts of american politics, magically wrapped up in one fleshy body.

looking for pz meyers riding the dinosaur at the creationist museum led me to teddy roosevelt riding a raptor as well as this cowboy sunset gem. today was a good day.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Pook Good Mook posted:

Just as bad.

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

do neocons know how horrible their ideology is?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump is gettin spicy with Syria

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pook Good Mook posted:

san bernardino is like if you combined the worst elements of kansas and michigan, dropped it in a desert, and then only allowed meth labs and trailer parks

• Locked thread