Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/851543766318141441

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

"Friendship ended with Donald!!! Totally-Not-Roger-Stone-writing-Anonymously is my new friend." ~ Alex Jones

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/851488196450037762

rofl

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Bethamphetamine posted:

Dick pills are a thing. And i've read that once dementia or alzheimers sets on, you revert to being a horny teenager all the time, but with less common sense than a horny teenager. STDs are an epidemic in that age group.

Oh I'll surely be dead by then. I hear the old guys do great in the nursing homes because there's way more women in them, but I'll most certainly be one of the guys who died to get that ratio so skewed.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SpaceGoku posted:

trump is gonna order seal team six to have his 2020 opponent killed

if the past is any indicator all he'll do is graze a nearby airfield and kill a little girl

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

eonwe posted:

the fact that these are even remotely close makes me feel pretty hopeful about future elections

but then i remember hope is a lie

so who knows

hope is insanely good democrats are gonna win bigly by turning into the working person's party and promising to humiliate and exact revenge on the gop. namaste

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

:lol: the police are my friend

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

That guy fucks

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

good lord

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

if ks-04 is within 5 points it's a sign that trump is incredibly toxic and poo poo gets wild because republicans now have to make the decision to either support trump to get his base or stand up to him to get some indies/dems, you see this happening the ga-6 race with half the republican field heiling trump and the other half trying to be more reserved

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Oh hai :wink:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

That video from like 2 hours later where he somehow got back on the plane and he clearly had his bell rung because he's just going "I have to get home" over and over is also pretty damning.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/harrysiegel/status/850858202333929474

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

i miss being that young, and able to get it up whenever mattering seemed to be returning

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Maybe airlines shouldn't overbook flights then send in police to remove people?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Zikan posted:

if ks-04 is within 5 points it's a sign that trump is incredibly toxic and poo poo gets wild because republicans now have to make the decision to either support trump to get his base or stand up to him to get some indies/dems, you see this happening the ga-6 race with half the republican field heiling trump and the other half trying to be more reserved

god drat I look forward to endless footage and audio clips of these GOP shitters endorsing and campaigning for Trump when they try and slowly back away from his brand of all consuming filth

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i miss being that young, and able to get it up whenever mattering seemed to be returning

a mattering boner is it's own reward IMO

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

this isn't blood in my mouthb its victory wine

how long until trump sounds exactly like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5hy5XDL-r4

"the democratic vote for [candidate] is right thing to do, so do"

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Solarin posted:

people who succeed in politics crave power which translates to putting your pecker in things you aint supposed to

Syria, for example.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Coolguye posted:

the only shameful part in that entire equation is letting donny t gently caress anyone

"let" :smith:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

you know its more fun when im returning :wink:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

isn't that illegal

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao wait is loving infowars turning on trump now

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

bigly league

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Augus posted:

isn't that illegal

isnt that immoral

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/dril/status/460673146451161088?lang=en

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

isnt that immoral

isn't that racist

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Augus posted:

I dunno let me google it

...well okay then, that clears things up. I guess? :yikes:

i identify as a cultural skeleton

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Augus posted:

isn't that illegal

posting screenshots of the notes app isn't illegal yet but we're gonna get the votes

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

triple sulk posted:

infowars is a chess piece in The Emperor's grand plan.

Trust the plan, not the man.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

MacheteZombie posted:

Maybe airlines shouldn't overbook flights then send in police to remove people?

Or just bump people (if they're going to) in the terminal, before they get on the loving plane. I'm not bothered by over booking and bumping for crew movement if it's in your ticket's T&Cs, but the count didn't change from the terminal to the jet bridge.

I'm sure they guy was bumped because he bought the most budget of budget tickets, pull him aside, give him the voucher and be done with it. Don't let him sit down for Christ's sake.

*Former travel agent*

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

triple sulk posted:

I mean it makes sense that sooner or later someone would finally dig up the secret that trump is a plutocrat creep.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
first they came for the cultural marxists, and i didnt speak up because i wasn't a cultural marxist

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I did a thing posted:

infowars is a chess piece in The Emperor's grand plan.

Trust the plan, not the man.

a man a plan a piss tape panama

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im the plot of terminator genisys

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ArmZ posted:

bigly league

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Love that they did all this in order to remove a loving ticket-paid doctor from the plane in order to get some of their employees who needed a ride onto it.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

triple sulk posted:

alex jones is so going to jail hahahd

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ArmZ posted:

a man a plan a piss tape sips panama

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

zegermans posted:

I like T-50s because when they crash it removes a pilot before he could harm people

don't mind me while im tryin' to cash them checks

:homebrew:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Tainen posted:

Lol this guy is in jail for cheating on his wife

https://twitter.com/aldotcom/status/851542604596555778

I'm glad Alabama finally did something right

• Locked thread