Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Sucrose posted:

It's a meme drawing attention to an ad that was so widely criticized and mocked that Pepsi pulled it on all platforms. I don't exactly think they'd be thrilled about it.

It's an internet law that any discussion of a lovely ad must include​ at least one person smugposting a variation of "well actually, if you're talking about it that means it was a good ad," because unlike the rest of us plebs they understand the importance of ~brand awareness~ or some poo poo. Just accept it as an inevitability and ignore it.

Theris has a new favorite as of 12:52 on Apr 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Theris posted:

It's an internet law that any discussion of a lovely ad must include​ at least one person smugposting a variation of "well actually, if you're talking about it that means it was a good ad," because unlike the rest of us plebs they understand the importance of ~brand awareness~ or some poo poo. Just accept it as an inevitability and ignore it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYItTxqTc38&t=86s

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

I'm down a meme hole I don't understand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
But I feel real good about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxIofYrt0kE

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Uh, yeah? Rhubarb next month, clams in August.

Those are clearly crawdads in August.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

It's nice that you expect the world to last that long.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:staredog:

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Sucrose posted:

It's a meme drawing attention to an ad that was so widely criticized and mocked that Pepsi pulled it on all platforms. I don't exactly think they'd be thrilled about it.

Ah yes, as the old classic saying goes: "Only good publicity is good and bad publicity should be avoided at all costs"

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Or is it "there is no such thing as bad publicity" idk

e:

weak wrists big dick has a new favorite as of 14:30 on Apr 10, 2017

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I don't understand why Pepsi can't just let everyone know the results of the Pepsi taste test again? It proved that Pepsi was objectively the better cola and that anyone who drinks coke is empirically wrong and I don't think anyone would have objected to that?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

weak wrists big dick posted:

Or is it "there is no such thing as bad publicity" idk

e:

Where should I swipe to unread this?

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Baron Corbyn posted:

I don't understand why Pepsi can't just let everyone know the results of the Pepsi taste test again? It proved that Pepsi was objectively the better cola and that anyone who drinks coke is empirically wrong and I don't think anyone would have objected to that?

It's because New Coke was actually a "transitional flavor". New New Coke (or what they are telling you is original coke) is actually a new cheaply produced and highly addictive formula of coke. New New Coke (what they brought back after New Coke "flopped" [It was part of their plan all along {this isn't the first time they've done this}]) was a flavor so drastically different that they were able to "slip in" New New Coke under the cover of how disgusting New Coke was. The Double Soda Experiment (or the "Pepsi Taste Test" for the sheeple) is no longer replicatable because Pepsi is empirically better than original coke and New Coke, but not New New Coke

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE CONSPIRACY IN THE HOOD GONE SEXUAL

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
All hail the New Coke.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

wyoming posted:

I'm down a meme hole I don't understand, but I feel real good about it.

r/YouTubehaiku ran wild with that a few months back and now here we are.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

weak wrists big dick posted:

It's because New Coke was actually a "transitional flavor". New New Coke (or what they are telling you is original coke) is actually a new cheaply produced and highly addictive formula of coke. New New Coke (what they brought back after New Coke "flopped" [It was part of their plan all along {this isn't the first time they've done this}]) was a flavor so drastically different that they were able to "slip in" New New Coke under the cover of how disgusting New Coke was. The Double Soda Experiment (or the "Pepsi Taste Test" for the sheeple) is no longer replicatable because Pepsi is empirically better than original coke and New Coke, but not New New Coke

This, but with more jews.

MNIMWA
Dec 1, 2014

garbage months?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Yeah, it's basically a years worth of Septembers

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

I have absolutely no context for the Landerig joke but I still laugh at it

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Dreddout posted:

I have absolutely no context for the Landerig joke but I still laugh at it

That he put himself as chaotic neutral on the alignment chart is basically all you need to know.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Punchline: There exist people who have opinions on which is the most widely considered most obnoxious... DnD alignment!

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Spanish Manlove posted:

Yeah, it's basically a years worth of Septembers

It's been September for 23 1/2 years, so that checks out.

e: gently caress

Double Punctuation has a new favorite as of 22:42 on Apr 10, 2017

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

an actual dog posted:

That he put himself as chaotic neutral on the alignment chart is basically all you need to know.

Aka the "I can be your angle... or yuor devil" of alignments.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

wyoming posted:

I'm down a meme hole I don't understand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
But I feel real good about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxIofYrt0kE

oh my god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8dkVpvGpCQ

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Mein gott

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
I never noticed the SoundCloud URL for the original Reposted is "ruining-songs-forever".

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I just booked a ticket this morning on united before I read the news and this image just gave me a wierd flashback like i didnt actually buy it

lol woulda bought the ticket even after reading the news anyway

Quad
Dec 31, 2007

I've seen pogs you people wouldn't believe

These are the new memes, it's been decreed, act accordingly.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/kalebhorton/status/851535688650473472

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Quad posted:

Were these generated by an ANN trained on Monty Python?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

If it's your first flight, you have to fight

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUWQFnC2zqU

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Quad posted:

ummmm yes I didn't know i needed 7th grade handout memes. fax me some more plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

pillsburysoldier posted:

If it's your first flight, you have to fight

:golfclap: