Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

im cramming to enjoy weather because clearly weather stops here in cleveland wednesday night

somehow "calm wind" is far more chilling than the nothingness that follows

also how would you tell a complete failure of existence from a normal day in cleveland?

(note my entire knowledge of cleveland is from those hastily made tourism videos)

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

holy poo poo

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
:thejoke: is that the sperg who made that doesn't have sex with anyone who isn't a flight attendant barbie

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

goddamnedtwisto posted:

also how would you tell a complete failure of existence from a normal day in cleveland?

Absence of pain

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Actually its warm as heck here right now I'm gonna go ride my bike down at the beach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt0V0_1MS0Q

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://i.imgur.com/Qfn1IRd.gifv

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/sophiekleeman/status/851184380362067968

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw177qSisBs

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

My brother had one of these, it was loving awesome

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

prefect posted:

Chief Executive Director Mamoru Mori

'remember someday that you will direct a museum'

Kenny Logins posted:

"Why do you have to zip up your pants every time you rappel down that building, Travis," Punchy said. I nearly fell off the rope, aghast. "You got a pussy in that thing?"

:prepop:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

sharks are not smooth

this must be the discovery of seals

check out the responses

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/848906228872904705

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
the thing about that jaws-but-with-cats dream was that people could clearly see the tigers in the water but where still jumping in

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

goddamnedtwisto posted:

(note my entire knowledge of cleveland is from those hastily made tourism videos)

cleveland's pretty amazing actually (except we don't have a football team) compared with dayton ohio where i'm from. thats a shithole that should just be burnt to the ground, and started over. every time i'm forced to go back i just want to run screaming away when i cross the city line on I75

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Agile Vector posted:

'remember someday that you will direct a museum'

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

cleveland's pretty amazing actually (except we don't have a football team) compared with dayton ohio where i'm from. thats a shithole that should just be burnt to the ground, and started over. every time i'm forced to go back i just want to run screaming away when i cross the city line on I75

same, but youngstown

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Apr 11, 2017

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

All of Ohio sucks and is filled with terrible drivers

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
one time in a k-hole i got stuck in a loop of confusion that ohio even existed and anyone lived there

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

wanna buy some seaweed

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Moist von Lipwig posted:

one time in a k-hole i got stuck in a loop of confusion that ohio even existed and anyone lived there

i became obsessed with vcr rental and the concept thereof once

yours makes more sense though

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

pram
Jun 10, 2001

ive always wanted to drive out and see this but i know id be disappointed

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

syscall girl posted:

i became obsessed with vcr rental and the concept thereof once

yours makes more sense though

about 12 years ago my roommate and i ate a bunch of magic mushrooms at 2 am and an informercial came on for an adjustable ladder that promised 24 configurations. we got really excited and i phoned my gf to tell her about it. with each new configuration they demonstrated we got more excited and were yelling about how amazing it was. by configuration number 14 or so i completely lost my poo poo and was basically speaking in tongues. thankfully i was too hosed up to order one

this is the ladder but the infomercial was different: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbniXX1npBA

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

the Stanley R. Mickelsen Safeguard Complex: keeping the fissure sealed since 1975

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3arI0dW2cw

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

KoRMaK posted:

same, but youngstown

Yeah, Youngstown's in the same boat as Dayton. we went to a concert at whatever that arena's called now (since it's changed hands like 8 times in the last 10 years) and I had to park on a slag heap. :sad:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Yeah, Youngstown's in the same boat as Dayton. we went to a concert at whatever that arena's called now (since it's changed hands like 8 times in the last 10 years) and I had to park on a slag heap. :sad:

proabably cafaro. they are like a low rent name that i only barely remember. they owned a corp that owned all the chains in teh area, like panara lol. ugh god that poo poo is so small time but they still seem to want to have their name on everything and build an empire in nowheresville

better call saul returned tonight and its ppppppppp deceeee. Lots of good shots, lots of good story telling, glad to have it back. IT was so good that I stuck around to listen to talking saul with hardwick after, yuck but i like hearing vince, gould, seahorn and banks talk about their expeireinces so its worth it.

theres parts in it where i wish that they were writing GTA plotlines, then other parts that remind me of what I think a lower rent lawyer/legal drama could be. like, boston legal or some poo poo. But like, better call saul represents what that garbage poo poo COULD be if they had something special

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Apr 11, 2017

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Cold on a Cob posted:

about 12 years ago my roommate and i ate a bunch of magic mushrooms at 2 am and an informercial came on for an adjustable ladder that promised 24 configurations. we got really excited and i phoned my gf to tell her about it. with each new configuration they demonstrated we got more excited and were yelling about how amazing it was. by configuration number 14 or so i completely lost my poo poo and was basically speaking in tongues. thankfully i was too hosed up to order one

this is the ladder but the infomercial was different: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbniXX1npBA

lmao

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Cold on a Cob posted:

about 12 years ago my roommate and i ate a bunch of magic mushrooms at 2 am and an informercial came on for an adjustable ladder that promised 24 configurations. we got really excited and i phoned my gf to tell her about it. with each new configuration they demonstrated we got more excited and were yelling about how amazing it was. by configuration number 14 or so i completely lost my poo poo and was basically speaking in tongues.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Cold on a Cob posted:

same, except sober, 11 yo, and no credit card

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
nuveen

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

finding the notepad where you wrote the number down for the girls gone wild dvd is a sobering experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

this guy fuchs

• Locked thread