Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Nope, he was Hillary.

He was both.

He was also Obama, John McCain, George W. Bush, and Al Gore.

In fact, Roger has been the only presidential candidate for nearly 80 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
It's so loving surreal to realize that TV shows and movies are going to feature President Trump now

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

HorseRenoir posted:

It's so loving surreal to realize that TV shows and movies are going to feature President Trump now

To piss him off, they need to refer to him as "the president" and not by name.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

HorseRenoir posted:

Makes me wish 30 Rock was still on.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Makes me wish 30 Rock was still on.

Trump could be a regular character!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

twistedmentat posted:

Trump could be a regular character!

I'm gonna pretend I didn't read that.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
AD! returns April 10th.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

all-Rush mixtape posted:

AD! returns April 10th.

Vietnamwees posted:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Vietnamwees posted:

I meant Baldwin as Trump as a regular character.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Happy Mardi Gras! :toot:

Edit: Ricky Spanish...

The_Doctor fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Mar 1, 2017

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Fuckin yay!

phourniner
Feb 19, 2007

When you're in a town like this all covered with smoke, you forget that there's a world outside. Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

I am so loving ready for this show to come back and poo poo on Trump Roger. :allears:

phourniner fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Mar 2, 2017

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I love the added touch of all the little plastic babies from the king cakes dispensing his stomach.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I love the added touch of all the little plastic babies from the king cakes dispensing his stomach.

Ohhh, thank you! At first glance they looked like horrific, pulsing veins.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
If I wanted to watch the unaired pilot (the one where Ricky Blitt played steve) where/what would be the best place to do it? My first run season 1 DVD set doesn't have it.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

BattleTech posted:

If I wanted to watch the unaired pilot (the one where Ricky Blitt played steve) where/what would be the best place to do it? My first run season 1 DVD set doesn't have it.

I grabbed it off YouTube a while back, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Blitt sucks as Steve.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Mister Kingdom posted:

I grabbed it off YouTube a while back, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Blitt sucks as Steve.

Yeah, I'm REALLY glad they switched voice actors. It's funny because that's basically the only major change between the pilot and the first episode, I guess the network executives hated that voice too.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Yeah, I'm REALLY glad they switched voice actors. It's funny because that's basically the only major change between the pilot and the first episode, I guess the network executives hated that voice too.

Steve's design is different as well, he looks more sicky.

phourniner
Feb 19, 2007

When you're in a town like this all covered with smoke, you forget that there's a world outside. Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

Jesus gently caress, he looks horrible. Too much Quagmire from Family Guy for my tastes. Very glad they changed that, and I couldn't imagine a better voice actor either. The way Steve screams (and sings, obviously because my God that voice) is my favorite thing ever.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Party Plane Jones posted:

Steve's design is different as well, he looks more sicky.

Aside from the horrible character design, the background shading/style and overall layout is way better than what the show ended up having for the first season.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

phourniner posted:

Jesus gently caress, he looks horrible. Too much Quagmire from Family Guy for my tastes. Very glad they changed that, and I couldn't imagine a better voice actor either. The way Steve screams (and sings, obviously because my God that voice) is my favorite thing ever.

PAPA! NO!

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Stan getting caught doing something and going "OOH" always cracks me up

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

That and the soft whispering are my favourites. Like when Stan is bullying Steve and telling him what he's going to do to Francine.

phourniner
Feb 19, 2007

Steve's "I'm going to KILLLL YOUUUUUU!" pops into my head far too regularly.

It's only a little worrying.

Here's something I found that made me chuckle.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The grunting from the dream tennis match. Hhuueee?? Heuuu?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

SOON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMLecTJ1clQ

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Monday, in fact!

MON APR 10
A Whole Slotta Love
No episode description, but it appears that Stan is into slot car racing, going by this clip on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanDad/videos/10154295133046610/

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

Monday, in fact!

MON APR 10
A Whole Slotta Love
No episode description, but it appears that Stan is into slot car racing, going by this clip on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanDad/videos/10154295133046610/

Super excited to find out what Roger's thing is.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Yessss, get hype

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Ah ha!

Whole Slotta Love
Francine becomes less attracted to Stan when he gets involved with slot car racing; Roger becomes a stewardess to perform comedy routines on planes, but gets upset when another stewardess ends up being funnier than him.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of odd that they moved the timeslot back.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

It's coming back paired to the new season of Angie Tribeca (which is a good fit if you ask me.)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They were doing that before, it was just on before Angie Tribeca.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

:laffo: at Klaus being ripped like crazy out of nowhere

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Carlosologist posted:

:laffo: at Klaus being ripped like crazy out of nowhere

Totally thought it was Francine's special reserve, but nope. Just steroids haha

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

When I hit resistence with whatever my thing is do I ever react rationally?

I really thought Francine was getting some friends.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Ah so good to have the show back at :laffo:

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Stan seemed a little fatter. Maybe that fanny pack puts on 10 pounds.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

TheFattestPat posted:

Stan seemed a little fatter. Maybe that fanny pack puts on 10 pounds.

I think they where really trying to show how unsexy Stan was with the fanny pack since it looked to push his gut up.

Good opening episode, actually thought Roger was going to kill every one and then they turned it around to a really funny bit of physical comedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Mods, please change the thread title to "prepare for a rage boner".