Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Sometimes I seriously do feel like I am looking into a parallel dimension when I open this thread and this is one of those times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

It kind of is actually, so shut the gently caress up duck.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Samurai Sanders posted:

Sometimes I seriously do feel like I am looking into a parallel dimension when I open this thread and this is one of those times.
I thought the idea was that the contradictory tweets were his own (e.g. the tweet he made about how congress MUST be consulted before a strike on Syria, when he didn't do that), and he's trying to 'clean' his image by erasing them. Purging the old comments he made that are basically condemning himself.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Vib Rib posted:

I thought the idea was that the contradictory tweets were his own (e.g. the tweet he made about how congress MUST be consulted before a strike on Syria, when he didn't do that), and he's trying to 'clean' his image by erasing them. Purging the old comments he made that are basically condemning himself.
Oh, is he doing that? I thought he didn't give a poo poo.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Camel Camus posted:

Hooooo boy if ever there were two things that don't ever need to meet they'd be the PolToons Thread and WH40K.

Somebody already did a political cartoon featuring a Space Marine. From my vague memory of the art I want to say it was Andy Marlette, but it could have been Luckovich.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Vib Rib posted:

Is Trump actually doing that though? He had tweets contradicting most of the stuff he said up for the entire election. To only start purging them now would be weird and also pointless. You can guarantee that people have bots saving all his tweets the second he makes them now.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Internet Kraken posted:

Is Trump actually doing that though? He had tweets contradicting most of the stuff he said up for the entire election. To only start purging them now would be weird and also pointless. You can guarantee that people have bots saving all his tweets the second he makes them now.

Yes but does he know that?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Starshark posted:

Yes but does he know that?
He's someone who I wonder if he even does "know" things in the sense I understand the concept. He's definitely not alone though.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

What a deeply stupid comic.

Looks like Canada has been excised from the world. (Alaska, too.)

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

That Republican has a name, you know!

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

Peak First Dog

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Silly cartoonist thinking there are women allowed to work at Fox who aren't blonde, white, or wear pants to work.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

I very rarely read Look At All These Words but I read this one and I'm glad I did because it's really good, really funny, and really infuriating.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Someone needs to say "Anime sucks around Bannon right loving now.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Apr 11, 2017

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Well I had never heard that was a thing before your cartoon, so...no I wasn't ready for more.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

If you can be bothered to read through all this, this is what it's like to crack open a Murdoch paper in Australia every loving day. And, as a communications student, I'm supposed to read them to 'broaden my horizons'.

No, gently caress that.

I'd rather fail.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Starshark posted:

If you can be bothered to read through all this, this is what it's like to crack open a Murdoch paper in Australia every loving day. And, as a communications student, I'm supposed to read them to 'broaden my horizons'.

No, gently caress that.

I'd rather fail.

Oh trust me, we have our own versions in the US -- Bill O'Reilly is a prime example.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

That's actually a pretty good show.

https://www.youtube.com/user/noyoushutupchannel

ACRE & EQUAT fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Apr 11, 2017

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The whole "Fourth Turning" thing does sound like something a guy who's way too into anime would believe now that you mention it

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

I think that Ronnie, even in-strip Ronnie, takes better care of himself than Bannondorf.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Is Bannon being a big anime m'lady type an actual verified thing, or have I imagined that because it's so very likely?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm very disappointed with the GIS results for this term, Get creative cartoonists.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

Lesbimusligayboriginals are my spirit animals.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

D.N. Nation posted:

Is Bannon being a big anime m'lady type an actual verified thing, or have I imagined that because it's so very likely?

I don't believe so. It is for Spicy, though.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Hadn't seen this posted yet.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

the_steve posted:

oh my god

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007
Someone turned that old Harry Potter freak-out Livejournal post into a terrible, terrible comic panel.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

It's art, like that Harry Potter post :allears:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
now I need a SOME IDIOT t-shirt

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
No sleepy eyes? SAD!

Also gotta love that the GOP is taking it's talking points from The Onion now:
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/850394294716387328

Decided to skip the 30 or so "fly the unfriendly skies" cartoons. You're welcome.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Political Cartoons 2017: smearing my feculent ideas on the walls of the national conversation

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

the_steve posted:

Man lady liberty is having a traumatic life

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Does anyone like camping?

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
I'd guess that African-Americans don't like camping because heading out into the middle of nowhere where the folks are very white and very odd and very armed might be a little scary.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Alhazred posted:

No, they just pretend they do to keep up appearances.

It's like kale, or tofu, or avocado.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Alhazred posted:

My current dream is to save up a lot of money, and then live in the woods

• Locked thread