Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius posted:

I could build an extension onto my house. How complicated could that be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

Some guy supposedly killed a police dog here (the story was shady as gently caress) and the police held marches to commemorate the dog and referred to him as an officer.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/c...es/201503100159

They gave the dude 44 years

cops not only believe theyre above the law but that their animals are above the law and a higher caste than actual living human beings by dint of being a cop

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Russia didn't need to hack machines, look at the poll numbers there are a ton of politically active retards who like the Trump guy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Russia didn't need to hack machines, look at the poll numbers there are a ton of politically active retards who like the Trump guy

hahahahahahaha

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Sometimes i suspect people use cspam as a pre-work probation service

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

they're making the freaking frogs gay

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

do the crime serve the time

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Joementum posted:

when you have the Mamma Mia soundtrack, you don't need other music

this is actually true

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Al! posted:

wait i just realized something

Rush Limbaugh is an anagram for "Bah! Girl humus"

Nice!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

I'll take one 13 foot high terrorist

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
seriously love that in the trump timeline everything blatantly transparent and no one gives a poo poo
kind of makes you wonder why idiots int he past bothered with all the pretense in the first place

its like my grandpappy always said, honesty is the best policy!!! :yum:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Russia didn't need to hack the election. They hacked the brains of almost every white male in the country.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

did grover ever explain why his hideous poo poo compound had walls of different heights

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

have seen this image a lot in this thread what it is it from

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

I'll take one 13 foot high terrorist

They don't make em like they used to

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Alan Smithee posted:

Can someone explain energy feminist quote

I'm not woke enough to follow this thread 24/7/365

https://twitter.com/KateAronoff/status/851536612563595264

https://thinkprogress.org/koch-backed-group-celebrates-fossil-fuels-425ca28de8da

quote:

Amy Cooke, executive vice president and director of the Energy Policy Center at the Independence Institute, has been critical of Colorado’s renewable energy standard, arguing that clean energy sources should be expanded to include clean coal, natural gas, hydroelectric power, and nuclear. Late last year, Cooke was named to the Trump administration’s EPA “landing team,” and wrote of her excitement for the future of the EPA under Trump and Administrator Scott Pruitt (both have been clear about their intent to cripple the agency, slashing its budget and immediately gutting policies to fight climate change).

Cooke told ThinkProgress that the organization’s fossil fuels art contest is rooted in inclusivity. “Fossil fuels seem to get left out of the Earth Day celebration,” she said via email. “As an energy feminist — pro-choice in energy sources — I feel it’s important to have hydrocarbons equally represented.”
In regard to Independence Institute’s donors — and their history of working against climate action — Cooke avoided specifics. “In general, people and organizations support us because of the work we do including being energy agnostic,” she said. “We encourage innovation instead of over regulation. It’s actually kind of liberating because we aren’t boxed in by an either-or cynical choice paradigm.”

Cooke did not immediately respond to a follow-up question regarding whether she or Independence Institute had advocated for wind and solar as viable energy choices.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Addamere posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2555

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Bethamphetamine posted:

Russia didn't need to hack the election. They hacked the brains of almost every white male in the country.

it was the majority of white people, not just males

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

I'm the trash bag full of leaves torso

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
white people were a mistake imo

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

punchymcpunch posted:

only way to stop a bad guy with a seat on a plane is to beat the poo poo out of him for no reason

:same: but for bad drivers

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Gringostar posted:

🤔

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Al! posted:

Sometimes i suspect people use cspam as a pre-work probation service

is that not how you're supposed to use it

I usually use it as a going to bed probation service

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:grovertoot:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Did someone here make the fight club united seating chart? They keep taking about it on npr

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

sickos.mp4

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Gringostar posted:

i agree Yakub should never have made them!!!!!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

oh my god I never noticed that pipe sticking 20 feet out of a barn window like some sort of comedy muppet hook off stage device

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I wish there was more than one plane that could fly out of Chicago, that would have fixed this whole mess

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Admiral Ray posted:

:same: but for bad drivers

That's a reason though

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

punchymcpunch posted:

only way to stop a bad guy with a seat on a plane is to beat the poo poo out of him for no reason

If there were more good guys with guns on the plane, there wouldn't be any bad guys with guns on the plane.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Inspector Hound posted:

Did someone here make the fight club united seating chart? They keep taking about it on npr

this is the first place i saw it but like mariana horchata :rip: says the trump thread is usually a day ahead of the curvs

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/kevinhoctor/status/851815666860425218

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Everything is fine! This is fine! You can swallow a lot of blood before you get sick

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/851813079881048065

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/851815970888929284

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

He was listening to the Hamilton soundtrack while we bombed Syria.

this was my favorite bit of trump news yesterday but there is such a cacophony of gently caress going on at all times in 2017 that [tears in the rain speech from bladerunner]

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Addamere posted:

people have covered the groverhaus part, but in case you were asleep around 2011, it is also an edited picture of the bin laden compound where he got seal team six'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

hail satan gently caress capitalism in the eye with a knife, figuratively

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread