Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

thexerox123 posted:

Has there been any word on whether the Monster Factory Wrestling League is going to be a recurring thing? It ended so abruptly, I was hoping there would be another one this past Sunday.

It would get old quickly. The Yukes-developed WWE games have horrendous AI that gets very repetitive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

There's a part about forty one minutes in to the new Roze Buddiez where Griffin starts making good date sounds and during it my bones turned to ash and flooded out of my mouth and rolled into a ball and flung itself into outer space and now I'm a puddle dude :(

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Do not even ask posted:

It would get old quickly. The Yukes-developed WWE games have horrendous AI that gets very repetitive.

Pretty sure the commentary would be the part worth watching for, not the AI.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

thexerox123 posted:

VGCW begs to differ.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

thexerox123 posted:

Blasmeister posted:

VGCW begs to differ.

He's putting those educated feet to good use!

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
A new chapter in the ongoing saga

https://twitter.com/babylonian/status/851898083856142336

Boss Cheeto

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Where is that cheeto, Nick

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fred Williamson is Boss Cheeto

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

omg chael crash posted:

Where is that cheeto, Nick

It became the President of the US.

Blasmeister posted:

VGCW begs to differ.

Do those include Griffin and Justin as commentators? Cause if not, that's like saying that Monster Factory has no legs because those two guys who did a lame version of it for Mass Effect Andromeda recently weren't funny.

thexerox123 fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Apr 11, 2017

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

If I was Nick that pic of me holding up a Crunk Boss Cheeto would have been my twitter pic instantly upon rediscovering it

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

The secret to not getting harassed for breaking D&D rules is to make up your OWN ruleset

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

It's really fuckin cool how much effort Griffin puts into TAZ. It would be entertaining enough it it was just the four of them playing some stock campaigns but his commitment to it makes it really special. And Justin thinks so too.

https://twitter.com/justinmcelroy/status/851887666593452032

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

https://twitter.com/Babylonian/status/851929524732166145

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So I finally listened to the MaxFunCon East Live episode and it might have been the hardest I've laughed at the adventure zone yet? That was amazing.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
He turned it in to Frito-Lay for a visit from Chester Cheetah himself. They spent a weekend playing video games, but it turns out Chester's a cheap bastard who's not afraid to use moves that are dangerously cheesy.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Supersonic Shine posted:

He turned it in to Frito-Lay for a visit from Chester Cheetah himself. They spent a weekend playing video games, but it turns out Chester's a cheap bastard who's not afraid to use moves that are dangerously cheesy.

Chester only allowed them to play one game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQrZdf2OBZg

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
I just realized that I was in college in Chapel Hill at the same time Nick Robinson was in high school there. I have been within a mile of that cheeto and I NEVER EVEN KNEW IT

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I'm still learning how to tell the voices apart. (Except Griffin and Clint.) Which is the brother with the gorgeous singing voice?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I'm still learning how to tell the voices apart. (Except Griffin and Clint.) Which is the brother with the gorgeous singing voice?

griffin

smh if you weren't reduced to tears by "griffin space jam dot com"

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The MaxFun Drive song from last year is legit a hot as hell jam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUaGxCir8Dg

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
It's all of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmJEETLbW7g

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

dmboogie posted:

griffin

smh if you weren't reduced to tears by "griffin space jam dot com"

cool now this'll be stuck in my head for another two weeks :unsmigghh:

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

That fuckin' Cheeto is Nick's chaos emerald.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
CHEETO CONTROL

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Barring some personal feud, I think they could have totally gotten Keenan and Kel on episode 350. NBC owns Seeso, the MBMBAM is well-established, and it's not like homeboy is busy.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
And Peacecraft finally comes to an end.

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Part 2 of FMV Quest is up too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr6AVgsggbg

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Nice. It was an okay series but I hope Griffo uses some of his extra time to just relax and recharge.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
F that, I want that luminary to dance. Dance for me!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Inzombiac posted:

Nice. It was an okay series but I hope Griffo uses some of his extra time to just relax and recharge.

Seriously. At worst, maybe make something bi-weekly instead of weekly, take some load off of himself.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
I think he honestly loves the things he does even the tedious stuff like edits and song writing. He also probably has good work/life balance his output would be low quality if that wasn't the case.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Peacecraft never really could work, he got about all of the funny stuff he was going to get out of it.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Captain Internet posted:

I think he honestly loves the things he does even the tedious stuff like edits and song writing.
I very much doubt he finds the music writing tedious. He could have stuck to just the chords he added as emphasis, but he branched out into writing actual musical interludes.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I very much doubt he finds the music writing tedious. He could have stuck to just the chords he added as emphasis, but he branched out into writing actual musical interludes.

I meant the actual tedious part of using garage band and knowing what you want something to sound like and the little tweaks you have to make to get it there. Building furniture is fun, sanding and polishing is less fun.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Captain Internet posted:

I meant the actual tedious part of using garage band and knowing what you want something to sound like and the little tweaks you have to make to get it there. Building furniture is fun, sanding and polishing is less fun.

Excellent point. See also: writing code vs. debugging code.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/thezonecast/status/852560987425316864

The end begins.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Im stuck at work for 4 more hours, and I want to listen to this so bad fuckk

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

Captain Internet posted:

I just composed something for work on garage band. On my phone. I never want to see garage band again.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I'm no type that far in yet but calling it now. Loop is just as big a dick as Taako.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

BigRed0427 posted:

I'm no type that far in yet but calling it now. Loop is just as big a dick as Taako.

Honestly, I hope she's a dick only to Taako in a big sister sort of way. Like, everyone else, she's pretty pleasant with, if a bit brusque, but Taako just gets the business from her constantly.

e: If she were still Chalupa, she could call him Taquito, like a childhood nickname that he hates or something.