Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
They must still be angry that Kofi insulted the state of America's buildings and infastructure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/DarinCorbin/status/851498776355360772

I KNEW IT!

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Can't wait till Darin teaches Baron the intricate art of slow-motion wrestling.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Germansimp posted:

Can't wait till Darin teaches Baron the intricate art of slow-motion wrestling.

he already mastered it in his first big feud with bull dempsey! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpyingiCwV8

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Holy moly, Jabble. Go see a psychiatrist.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/mauroranallo/status/851526393699590144

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

why did the guy who sent it to Mauro tag Nakamura?

he blocked Matt Jackson for tweeting "You're the man" to Mauro. Dude has major issues.

GEORGE W BUSHI fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Apr 11, 2017

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Mauro, the guy who talks openly about how crazy he is, seems way way less crazy than JBL

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Mauro, the guy who talks openly about how crazy he is, seems way way less crazy than JBL

Self awareness will do that for you

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

If you know and admit there's a problem then you're not crazy. You just have a mental illness. Crazy people think they're fine when they're obviously not.

Mauro ain't crazy.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Kvantum posted:

If you know and admit there's a problem then you're not crazy. You just have a mental illness. Crazy people think they're fine when they're obviously not.

Mauro ain't crazy.

That's a good point, it takes a lot of guts to openly talk about mental health. Seriously hope Mauro goes back to hanging with Rutten and having fun commentating with non-poo poo companies :unsmith:

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Crazy is his superpower

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Meltzer on this morning's WOR made JBL out to be the "crazy" one. Hopefully he used Apps for this and didn't do it manually because loving hell. JBL unfollowed mutual followers of him and Mauro. Also everyone who tweets well wishes to Mauro JBL blocks them.

Not the actions of an innocent person.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

JBL 100% doesn't know how to use Twitter apps and is 100% a lunatic hth

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

rovert posted:

Meltzer on this morning's WOR made JBL out to be the "crazy" one. Hopefully he used Apps for this and didn't do it manually because loving hell. JBL unfollowed mutual followers of him and Mauro. Also everyone who tweets well wishes to Mauro JBL blocks them.

Not the actions of an innocent person.

Are you blocked by JBL?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

All 3 of those things can be hidden though :confused:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Are you blocked by JBL?

Mauro blocked me for saying he has fake voice so no.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

dromal phrenia posted:

two of them by each other!

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Baron Corbyn posted:

two of them by each other!

Wait... When does the sun hide the moon?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SiKboy posted:

Wait... When does the sun hide the moon?

Most days?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Aphrodite posted:

Most days?

That's the earth hiding the moon

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ball earthers itt

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
I didn't get a screen cap, but Chris Masters tweeted something in favour of firing JBL before deleting it about 20 mins later. "#fireJBL, he sucks, trust me I know" or something like that.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I don't know who this Chris Masters is, do you mean Impact Wrestling megastar Chris Adonis?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

JBL is 100% a lunatic hth
JBL's Block Party (from The Board)

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Perry Normal posted:

I didn't get a screen cap, but Chris Masters tweeted something in favour of firing JBL before deleting it about 20 mins later. "#fireJBL, he sucks, trust me I know" or something like that.

When he was in WWE before, he tweeted something in favour of taxing billionaires to fund medical care/social services, and I replied to him saying his boss was a billionaire, and he said something like 'good point' and deleted the tweet. I like Chris Masters.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

Buddha's simple living made him forget about houses, and lying.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/nwasmokymtn/status/851496725319647233

NO!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

:stonk:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

smh can't believe they stealing move names from my 2003 efed wrestler

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

What was the last horrifying indy gif, was it a german into a chair?

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Shima Honnou posted:

Nia Jax is great and hopefully Vince dies soon so she can have a face turn and get a better outfit, or barring that make the cape from 'Mania a permanent part of her gear at least.

Hopefully she starts learning how to pick up weights so she can eventually learn how to pick up people half her size without botching so hard she comes close to manslaughter charges. It would be cool if Nia actually looked like a monster instead of a soft friendly middle school teacher in a leotard.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Every time Nia charges at someone in the corner, she takes away about 70% of her momentum 2 feet from hitting. The move looks like it has no impact whatsoever.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It's like she needed more time in some kind of developmental league

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Nia Jax is bad and everyone always talking about how good and beautiful she is baffles me unless it's one of those hilarious forum shenanigans like calling everyone bad LOL!

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
I dont blame her a ton, look at the size of her opponents. Usually men taking the move will use the top rope as a fulcrum, letting them sell the move well and not really get squished much. However the women usually aren't tall enough to do stuff with the top rope from the ground, so Nia has to be easy.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
SHE IS THE ROCKS COUSIN YOU SON OF A BITCH~!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Nia Jax is bad and everyone always talking about how good and beautiful she is baffles me unless it's one of those hilarious forum shenanigans like calling everyone bad LOL!

She's really not bad looking, which is a significant part of the problem for someone who is supposed to be a monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've decided that the world's stance on nia jax is that we need to fuse her beauty and talent into a single entity in order to be difficult with eachother. Earth is funner than any other planet