Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Yes

Women are evolving, now some of them remain hot after 40

a very exciting development

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

Space Taxi posted:

I want to find out who made the first trailer reaction video and punch them in the dick.
a twilight zone episode where a man has the world's only time machine ever and it can only be used once. the entire episode people try to convince him which historical atrocity to stop; hitler, the armenian genocide, 9/11, the trump presidency.... the episode ends with the man going back in time but we don't know where. it's an apartment filled with pizza boxes, funcos, and dirty laundry. opening someone's bedroom door as they exclaim aloud "omg, I should show everyone my reaction to this trailer..." our time traveler points his gun at the person setting up their camera frantically, talking about how they'll be the first one. a single tear rolls down the time traveler's face as he pulls the trigger...

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zmej posted:

a twilight zone episode where a man has the world's only time machine ever and it can only be used once. the entire episode people try to convince him which historical atrocity to stop; hitler, the armenian genocide, 9/11, the trump presidency.... the episode ends with the man going back in time but we don't know where. it's an apartment filled with pizza boxes, funcos, and dirty laundry. opening someone's bedroom door as they exclaim aloud "omg, I should show everyone my reaction to this trailer..." our time traveler points his gun at the person setting up their camera frantically, talking about how they'll be the first one. a single tear rolls down the time traveler's face as he pulls the trigger...

Unfortunately you're doomed to the Terminator 3 ending, and soon you realize it is futile as no less than six months later, it happens anyway

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Zzulu posted:

Yes

Benjamin Franklin, 1745 posted:

My dear Friend,

I know of no Medicine fit to diminish the violent natural Inclinations you mention; and if I did, I think I should not communicate it to you. Marriage is the proper Remedy. It is the most natural State of Man, and therefore the State in which you are most likely to find solid Happiness. Your Reasons against entring into it at present, appear to me not well-founded. The circumstantial Advantages you have in View by postponing it, are not only uncertain, but they are small in comparison with that of the Thing itself, the being married and settled. It is the Man and Woman united that make the compleat human Being. Separate, she wants his Force of Body and Strength of Reason; he, her Softness, Sensibility and acute Discernment. Together they are more likely to succeed in the World. A single Man has not nearly the Value he would have in that State of Union. He is an incomplete Animal. He resembles the odd Half of a Pair of Scissars. If you get a prudent healthy Wife, your Industry in your Profession, with her good Œconomy, will be a Fortune sufficient.

But if you will not take this Counsel, and persist in thinking a Commerce with the Sex inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice, that in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:

Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor’d with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.
Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.
Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc’d may be attended with much Inconvenience.
Because thro’ more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin’d to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.
Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.
Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.
Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.

8[thly and Lastly] They are so grateful!!

Thus much for my Paradox. But still I advise you to marry directly; being sincerely Your affectionate Friend.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Zzulu posted:

Yes

So when do we put them out to sea on the ice floes now?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Zzulu posted:

Yes

It's exciting and encouraging for me, a man in his early 30's.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

KakerMix posted:

goddamn this hurts to watch

because it's hilarious

"Did he take his balls out" and then Jack's laugh

Seriously what did Rich expect

naem
May 29, 2011

King Vidiot posted:

It's exciting and encouraging for me, a man in his early 30's.

agreed

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

My wife decided to sit down and watch Terminator Genysysys last night. She's apparently a huge terminator fan and was actually clapping and yelling through the start of the movie where it was just non-stop "hey remember that scene in terminator??" at one point she actually yelled "Oh my god I remember that guy!!" and I just started yelling "AT-ST's AT-ST's!!" and then every time there was a callback or reference or just "hey it's that thing you remember from the terminator!" she'd just start doing a Rich Evan impression mocking her self for getting so excited and enjoying such endless trash.

The movie is awful but I admit I enjoyed the fan service AT-ST poo poo in it. Way too long at 2 hours though, cut out half the awfully written "character development" and chop it down to an hour 20.

T-1000??!? I'm going to cummmmmmm

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
Terminator Gynysysysys has a lot of sins but the worst is that the actors are actually pretty good and they were wasted in a mediocre movie.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Her take away was "Eh it was long but shamefully fun. I really don't get all the time travel stuff though." and then started to try to sort out the logic of the plot. I believe there's a science man episode explaining all this.
Oh man it's the one where Jay is wearing the huge oversized Marty Mcfly "life preserver" and doing his slack jawed retard thing.

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe
Wheel of the Worst #14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtshsLOoMbM

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
a new wotw and ugh it has josh

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Ugh why did they have to put out a vid today I was enjoying being miserable and surly.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Who does all the graphics for RLM?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

parallelodad posted:

Jay and Mike.

Occasionally they use a fan-thing (like the fat wheelchair bound plinkett pic)

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
This is already amazing

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

parallelodad posted:

The canadians sometimes and they deliberately do poo poo graphics

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Hospital clowning is a valuable ministry effort"

OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The more Rich Evans becomes Bill Burr the better he becomes. I used to hate him but he really found his niche.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Teikanmi posted:

Rich Evans...I used to hate him
What the gently caress.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
Welcome to our comedy forum.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > We're talking 'bout worms

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 minutes!
Soiled Meat
I enjoy Jay's hatred towards the filthy kiwis

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The worm lady was pretty cool although everything else about the video sucked.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Mods please change my name to octopuff and change GBS to kumquat

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

easter egg: josh has a tiny rich head living on the top of his head visible for 10 frames

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Mordja posted:

What the gently caress.

He said one thing, once, in a commentary track to a movie, that made me think aw jeeze so he's a shithead. Great. Thanks. But it never came up again and I forgot what it was so whatever. He's great I love him.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

So, was is it with you guys loving Jay? Jay is probably barely above Jack for me.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

So, was is it with you guys loving Jay? Jay is probably barely above Jack for me.

the joke was originally that he was a disgusting goon, but over the years the joke became that he got hot, so people started running with it and forgot it was ironic and now people like a glistening hodor talk about his cum nonstop beating the thin premise of the original joke so far into the dirt they've tunneled through the earths mantle.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
It's not a joke that I find Jay attractive (partially because we have the same taste in movies and a similar sense of humor - if he was just some dude, I wouldn't look at him twice).

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
MIKE YOU RUIN EVERYTHING AROUND YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

RIP wheel. It died for their sins and was given a deathbed conversion by a hospital clown.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
*disgorges pile of worms into my own cupped hands*

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Monkey Fracas posted:

*disgorges pile of worms into my own cupped hands*

General Bullshit > Red Letter Media: a hospital clown retching a pile of worms into their own cupped hands

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
aww Josh can play guitar, see guys, he's not completely useless!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I liked how Josh was almost silent this episode and also how fat and disgusting he looked

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
I hate when I have to wait until later to watch a video but I have to (HAVE TO) read all your guys' comments on it and I don't know what you're talking about.

Good to hear Josh doesn't talk much though.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

The rich face in Josh's head is bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Jay is the one with good taste

• Locked thread