Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

holy lol bianchi @ 0:50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Gigi Galli posted:

Daft Cunts

Rivals.com

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Norns posted:

Less black and grey is a good thing

I had a great joke lined up for this but I know you pussies would have had me probated for it.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sic em iospace!

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

I had a great joke lined up for this but I know you pussies would have had me probated for it.

do it you bitch

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Probation for teasing a rivals.com pun and then not delivering?

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
Rivals.comus interruptus.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

do it you bitch

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:chloe:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Claire Williams is neither black not grey so I think it's probably safe.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Theophany posted:

do it you bitch

:same:

No Irish
No mods
No dogs

Flesh Croissant fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Apr 11, 2017

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Norns posted:

Less black and grey is a good thing

You want both Lewis and Bottas out of the sport?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Do it bitch, I've got my finger on the button.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Be nice Wicka.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

iospace posted:

Be nice Wicka.

This should be the thread title.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Oh poo poo, the Awful app tags your username in purple now.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

wicka posted:

Oh poo poo, the Awful app tags your username in purple now.

Stop doing peyote wicka.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Should I know who or what :chloe: is?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Roller Coast Guard posted:

Should I know who or what :chloe: is?

:chloe:

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

wuffles posted:

That's a sweet helmet though. Over the weekend someone (the reverend?) posted about how the FI should be bright pink and I was going to suggest it needed glossy hot pink accents on a flat matte pink field with just a touch of black and white highlights but that was far too many words for phone-posting.

Didn't realize I could have just said to copy Ocon's helmet for the car.

So this in F1 form, more or less?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just thinking about Max Verstappen :allears:

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Roller Coast Guard posted:

So this in F1 form, more or less?

Not quite, still primarily the flat pink it currently is, just with accents like what's on Ocons helmet instead of gray/red and bland black it has now

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jenson's dogs have their own Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/storm_and_rogue_pomskies/

Thread is now about Storm and Rogue Button.

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
Worst thread I like all the love I am seeing for Perez. He's got real talent and is underrated. He's got the wild crashing into other cars under control now and has raced clean for the past couple of seasons (Stroll's more to blame for the recent incident). Perez now has 12 consecutive points finishes which is a good effort in a mid grid car.

I think the problem Merc have with choosing Bottas is that this years Formula is actually going to seperate the good from the poo poo. It was easier for Rosberg to be closer to Hamilton when they both had to drive at 85% to protect the tyres. Same sort of thing made JB look pretty good relative to Alonso and Kimi to Seb. Now its back to full attack we are going to see the gaps between the real talent and the not so great get bigger.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

wicka posted:

Jenson's dogs have their own Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/storm_and_rogue_pomskies/

thread is now about :siren:Brittany Ward:siren: GOD drat

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

how the gently caress do you even get a husky/Pomeranian mix, wth??

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
You make them gently caress

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Do you get the little guy a step-stool or what cause it doesn't work the other way around at all

What's the next retarded big dog/tiny dog designer mutt? A Great Pekingese?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

You make them gently caress

Fascinating.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

wuffles posted:

Do you get the little guy a step-stool or what cause it doesn't work the other way around at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoACg18koVY&t=55s

"Life finds a way"

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'm all for Claire Williams jokes but this thread is going in a direction that makes me uncomfortable, much like some of the comments on my youtube dog videos.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1500quidporsche posted:

I'm all for Claire Williams jokes but this thread is going in a direction that makes me uncomfortable, much like some of the comments on my youtube dog videos.

Yeah... stow that topic guys.

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?

wicka posted:

Now this only leads us to the question of are Britson Butward Star Wars fans or X-Men fans?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

wicka posted:

Can we switch topics and just talk about Are Jense and Are Fernando's girlfriends and how stupidly hot they are? This guy's got the right idea:

Flesh Croissant posted:

thread is now about :siren:Brittany Ward:siren: GOD drat

:siren:Nando's girl:siren:

edit; wait, who made my avatar comment that? it's great lmbo

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Apr 12, 2017

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/exclusive-how-formula-1-s-new-shield-idea-could-look-892544/

quote:

While Formula 1 edges closer a decision on what type of cockpit head protection system will be introduced for 2018, Motorsport.com can reveal how the new 'Shield' idea being considered could look.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Or, we could talk about how Turkey may be back! https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/turkey-f1-return-agreed-in-principle-after-carey-meets-president-892757/

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

To be perfectly clear, and I want this on record, my issue was with the intricacies of dog mating and not the hot babes. Is all of Instagram like this, because if so I'm signing up.

I recently discovered AMuS posts a sort of best of grid girls photo album after each race and I'm now hooked.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Good thing Bernie is out or a picture of him and Erdogan together would probably destroy all life on earth.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

dentist toy box posted:

Good thing Bernie is out or a picture of him and Erdogan together would probably destroy all life on earth.

rumor is he's looking at buying interlagos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

British F1 drivers. Getting WDCs, hot girls, and instagraming their dogs. What do German f1 drivers have again? Oh that's right Vettel named his car Gina. Great.

• Locked thread