Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I'm glad that Pelosi has finally warmed up and cutting right to the chase now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Nichael posted:

I really hope any Jewish people who voted for Donny are happy with themselves for unleashing a fresh wave of anti-semitism on us all, very smart!

My racist Jewish Trump voting grandfather in law died or I would rub it in his face today.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Trump is every lazy underachiever who thinks posting "going too hard at the gym" updates on facebook and getting likes is the same as actually accomplishing something

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

nopants posted:

Is the guy with the trump cutout still on the trump train?

My guess is he was off after the syria strike, but right back on when the whitehouse started denying the holocaust.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Bethamphetamine posted:

That's going to be the theme for every position in the admin. Sane people don't want to work for him. Competent people can't. Extremist lunatics are all he's got and all he wants.

its Miller Time

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lol she knows this is just gonna lead to Trump doubling down on Spicer's comments

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

They totally are lol
"he clearly hates jews and hangs out with nazis but that bitch hillary might slightly raise taxes"

Epic High Five posted:

IF Trump fires Spicer I will never forgive him

:same: he's still my favorite

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

this dog is what i see when i hear 'trump administration'

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Al! posted:

its Miller Time

:gary:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nonsense posted:

please don't associate any dogs with this administration

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nonsense posted:

Keep ur dnd memes outta my cspam

It is here, on this sliver of land, where we first take our stand against this D&D filth.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/851896987431690247

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Ugh the president is totes making america great again, but deny the holocaust one time...

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Al! posted:

its Miller Time

kinda of looks like Buster from Arrested Development.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Nichael posted:

please don't associate any dogs with this administration

i wanted to post chip doing a :hai: motion but it's actually a massive pain in the dick to get videos off my phone and onto imgur

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I think I'm gonna need to actually start keeping a file of imgur links with how often I find myself wanting to repost sickos.jpg

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

that's wapo reporter ashley parker making the great foreground reaction faces if you're wondering (and of course april ryan in the background)

also for the hell of it i checked her twitter likes (@ashleyrparker) and i guess she's getting a kick or of her new meme status

-------

https://twitter.com/jonswaine/status/851867120279441409

-------

https://twitter.com/jonswaine/status/851867389297922048

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

He's adding the two ADP surveys instead of the BLS data.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al! posted:

It is here, on this sliver of land, where we first take our stand against this D&D filth.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nuclearmonkee posted:

My racist Jewish Trump voting grandfather in law died or I would rub it in his face today.
honestly, it's not like it'd even matter. have we forgotten the "CORRUPT" (((sheriff's star))) on a stack of money that Donny tweeted over the summer? like, how the gently caress did any Jews vote for him after that?

You know, if you want to be racist or sexist or homophobic or whatever, fine. You're trash but fine. But when the man clearly hates you and anyone like you, and you still vote for him, that's just beyond dumb. It's incomprehensible to me.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

id like a pin like that

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I hope 'made a lot of process' isn't a typo

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

if he always wears it how is he gonna give it to me

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
“When you reach out to them, it’s like you are reaching out to a body that has a head and legs, but no torso. The blood is not flowing from above to below,” one said.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/851890116218023936

lol

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i got into a facebook argument with some guy saying "you're an anti-semite if you don't support trump because he supports israel"

i wonder what he's up to right now

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Al! posted:

its Miller Time

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol what did spicer do?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/851820420600909826

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

i got into a facebook argument with some guy saying "you're an anti-semite if you don't support trump because he supports israel"

i wonder what he's up to right now

Probably jumping for joy because an anti-semitic America is great for Israel

If he's not a Jew but still has Israel as a primary issue, then he's probably just ignoring reality in favor of whatever he'd prefer

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

cumshitter posted:

lol what did spicer do?

it's all in the thread title

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

cumshitter posted:

lol what did spicer do?

he said Assad is worse than Hitler because Hitler didn't gas innocent people

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Nichael posted:

honestly, it's not like it'd even matter. have we forgotten the "CORRUPT" (((sheriff's star))) on a stack of money that Donny tweeted over the summer? like, how the gently caress did any Jews vote for him after that?

You know, if you want to be racist or sexist or homophobic or whatever, fine. You're trash but fine. But when the man clearly hates you and anyone like you, and you still vote for him, that's just beyond dumb. It's incomprehensible to me.

i mean thats every trump voter basically

also something like 29% of latinos voted for him

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LMAO

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Oh gently caress, now he's going to do it just to prove a point. :ohdear:

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao if they think this

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

if announcements like that are being made then yeah it's pretty much a foregone conclusion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

How do you go home and, like, sleep after loving up that badly?

• Locked thread