Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Squizzle posted:

they could gate it behind congregation size tho, the church argued they needed it because 4k members

Dearborn has 40,000 Arab-Americans and the largest mosque in the country. Granted, a completely different state but the people who approved this would lose their minds if that mosque got a police force. And, actually, considering how many bomb threats and defacements the mosque gets, I would support it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

pathetic little tramp posted:

Wait so apparently the "that doctor was no angel" story was bullshit and they got the wrong Dao?

really? oh and his whole family are doctors lol. he is a good parent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4401444/Name-man-hauled-United-flight-Chicago-revealed.html

quote:

DailyMail.com can reveal Dr Dao is a father of five and a grandfather, who specializes in internal medicine. Four of his five children are doctors.

His wife Teresa, 69, is a pediatrican who trained at Ho Chi Minh University in Saigon and also practices in Elizabethtown, Kentucky - about 40 miles south of Louisville.

Their eldest son Tim, 34, practices medicine in Texas; their second son Ben, 31, is a medical graduate; their daughter Christine, 33, is a doctor in Durham, NC; and their youngster daughter Angela, 27, is a medical graduate of the University of Kentucky.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
im not antisemitic, i even know some jews who are the good ones

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Squizzle posted:

yessssssssss

Kkk goes church burning and the church shoots back!!!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'm actually digging around to see if it's fake or not and I can't find any evidence that it is fake. There's no confirmed-real checkmark by Facebook, though.

It uses the same account name as his Twitter account -- PressSec -- and I don't see any other White House Press Secretary pages on Facebook, not even fake ones. The posts on it sure do sound like Spicer too, and if it's fake someone has taken over two months and multiple posts to orchestrate this.

:shrug:
Is this one of those psy-ops I've been hearing so much about?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

turn off the TV posted:

Oh my god I thought it was a twitter post holy poo poo he's saying that Jews aren't German hahaha oh my god

i cant

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

euphronius posted:

There is no way Alabama can give Christians cops without giving Jews and Muslims etc etc cops so I say let them do this

They will just say "you need more people attending the church than you have", and only allow the white-people megachurches to have guns.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

old.flv posted:

it's got to be an elaborate fake account come on

if so they did a good job with setup and chose a really good time to believably cash it in

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Ho Chi Minh University in Ho Chi Minh City, surely, the Daily Mail. Come on now.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
http://www.postandcourier.com/polit...3a55c6f0d0.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Dearborn has 40,000 Arab-Americans and the largest mosque in the country. Granted, a completely different state but the people who approved this would lose their minds if that mosque got a police force. And, actually, considering how many bomb threats and defacements the mosque gets, I would support it.

lol I wonder which religious community the local PD will side with in a gunfight

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

lol that owns - you, apparently

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
dr dao and his wife are both 69

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

euphronius posted:

Kkk goes church burning and the church shoots back!!!

Historically proven to work

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hayes_Pond

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Joementum posted:

i like this one because you can see his liver trying to escape

Bert Roberge posted:

There's a reason he's the

Muse?.....Muse??

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Fidel Castronaut posted:

We unironically have all the good Arabs in Dearborn. Seriously, everyone I've ever interacted with are good people there.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

prefect posted:

They will just say "you need more people attending the church than you have", and only allow the white-people megachurches to have guns.

Still think that would get thrown out as anti 1st amendment

You can't have facially neutral restrictions that still have discriminatory impact

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Donkwich posted:

dr dao and his wife are both 69

just...just nice me....just nice me already

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

TraderStav posted:

We unironically have all the good Arabs in Dearborn. Seriously, everyone I've ever interacted with are good people there.

I teach in Detroit and I've had a couple Arab students bring me pastries from Dearborn and I'm not saying that such a thing would influence their grade but none of them failed my class.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I mean the court would just ask why 4000 as a cut off ?

Oh no mosques or synegogues qualify o I c

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

euphronius posted:

You can't have facially neutral restrictions that still have discriminatory impact

I'm sure Justice Gorsuch will gladly overlook that kind of thing.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TraderStav posted:

Dearborn had lots of Bernie supporters since his message appealed to american muslims.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Anybody happen to have that Spicey photoshop where he's lookin at his phone with the tiniest face? It makes me feel good

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Wait so apparently the "that doctor was no angel" story was bullshit and they got the wrong Dao?

Oh poo poo he gets libel settlements too??? fuckin rad

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

etalian posted:

Dearborn had lots of Bernie supporters since his message appealed to american muslims.

makes sense considering how sexist they are

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
good lord dat spice

my stomach's crampin bad

brb

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

euphronius posted:

In theory anyway

In reality

lol

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

theflyingexecutive posted:

this is good news...

for DAO!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

theflyingexecutive posted:

i legit want him to come out of this whole ordeal filthy stinking rich

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

attn: whoever had that spice-o-meter

change level 11 spice from "chernobyl meltdown" to "zyklon b" tia

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

don't let it get to you! you've got all yr friends in C-SPAM :unsmith:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Hey guys remember when Putin said everybody would have forgotten that russian conspiracy stuff by May haha that's funny

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Business Gorillas posted:

attn: whoever had that spice-o-meter

change level 11 spice from "chernobyl meltdown" to "zyklon b" tia

I ALREADY MADE THAT JOKE :mad:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Atoramos posted:

Muse?.....Muse??

He somehow has diagonal manboobs hahahaha

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

I will hurt hte person who takes my Spicy.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

Where's this from? can't find anythign yet.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TraderStav posted:

They're a large enough community that they don't get poo poo on by non muslims to the extent that other communities do. So they can afford to chill out and not be angry at all the garbage they have to deal with 24/7.

And surprise! that means chillness and friendliness.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Brother Friendship posted:

I will hurt hte person who takes my Spicy.

please don't threaten the president we'll get shut down like lf was

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

That Robot posted:

He somehow has diagonal manboobs hahahaha

hmm I believe that is just second tier stomach storage

• Locked thread