Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Beet Wagon posted:

There's actually been some cool genetic studies related to the hatred of cilantro. It turns out my not liking it is influenced by my genes but not so much that it's un-fixable, so I really have no excuse.

The really wierd thing about cilantro for me is that i absolutely despise how it smells but love the taste. It smells like soap in the way that soap tastes.. dont know how else to describe it. But the flavor is amazing. Doesnt taste like soap at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Those guys should refrain from even talking about any kind of real world assault on Derek. It's just shady as gently caress. It's easily at the level of doxxing, or even beyond. It's cringe as gently caress, and I'd call out anyone stating the same about Chris Roberts getting run down in the street or targeted by assassins. It's twisted as poo poo to post fantasies like that over a video game production.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

the irony of a citizen telling someone else "this isnt a fantasy world" is pretty sweet

sweet like frosties and lifesavers

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot
i both enjoy the smell and taste of cilantro

also star citizen is in fact good

Warhawk109
Mar 13, 2017

trucutru posted:

Jesus, you guys are very picky about your swerteners.

For me, it's because I'm doing the warrior diet. Have to keep insulin low during the fast.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

MinorInconvenience posted:

quote:

D_Smart posted:
In the past, the Grey Market (e.g. /r/Starcitizen_trades) was a flourishing enterprise. It has all but collapsed.
Not that I doubt you, but how do you figure this? There is still trading activity every day.

For most of us following it these past years, trust me, it was way bigger than it is now - if you can imagine that.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
Dolvak.txt

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Apr 13, 2017

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
uhh...

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
I see this ending well

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

D_Smart posted:

Dolvak.txt
The horn of FYAD sounds and suddenly 300 pages of darkness consume the thread.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Apr 13, 2017

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

D_Smart posted:

Dolvak.txt

Pull up Maverick you're going to crash and burn !

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

Smart. Derek Smart.

You might say his methods are...

unorthodoxx.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Thoatse posted:

I see this ending well

Yeah, gotta imagine a party at uncle Derek's would involve him saying "hold my beer (or wine)" as he logs onto the internet.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Strap in boys, the thread's good again.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Colostomy Bag posted:

Yeah, gotta imagine a party at uncle Derek's would involve him saying "hold my beer (or wine)" as he logs onto the internet.

It's not even that: Derek is just a child in a man's clothing and he's taking this way too seriously. For someone who has almost no clout into CIG's business (I'm being generous), he's rehashing an old feud or whatever this is for no reason other than to stir the pot a bit.

Derek, pal, this is just a comedy forum. Go get a slurpee or something (do they have 7-11s in florida)? It's BOGO this week.

ManofManyAliases fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Apr 11, 2017

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Warlord's Warlordin?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Toast got here before FYAD. Nice to see at least someone in CIG is efficient.

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

Derek hates pizza so much, he's threatening to go down to dolvaks workplace and personally prevent pizzas from being delivered.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

D_Smart posted:

Dolvak.txt

Derek, the first word, Derek.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

MilesK posted:

Derek hates pizza so much, he's threatening to go down to dolvaks workplace and personally prevent pizzas from being delivered.

Well poo poo, there goes a potential Lesnick challenge.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RobertsSpaceInd/status/851927642500616192

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Derek is many things, but he isn't wrong about Star Citizen.

I'm going to miss you, Dr. Smart. Fare thee well. Auf Wiedersehen.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

It's not even that: Derek is just a child in man's clothing and he's taking this way too seriously. For someone who has almost no clout into CIG's business (I'm being generous), he rehashing an old feud or whatever this is for no reason other than to stir the pot a bit.

Derek, pal, this is just a comedy forum. Go get a slurpee or something (do they have 7-11s in florida)? It's BOGO this week.

No clout? Have you seen the threads in :reddit: that are a direct result in him having an opinion that differs from the tech demo fans? Any normal people who saw a dissenting opinion would just dismiss it and move on, but those twerps catalogue and archive as if it'll acheive anything other than giving them something to cringe about doing in 20 years when they finally get to the beta.

If anything, he had no clout at the start and was just another backer who saw problems, much like any of us, but CIG have handed him unlimited power and clout to troll the poo poo out of a good portion of their own fanbase by making him their 'get out of blame free' card.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

thatguy posted:

Derek, the first word, Derek.

LOL!!

He's unchained I tell ya.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Reminder that Derek is a pineapple on pizza person.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://fundly.com/ghost-enterprises

Dolvak is quite open about his real name, he's been on dozens of videos too. I think this was mentioned before when he wiped his whole reddit history after saying something stupid.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

D_Smart posted:

Dolvak.txt

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Apr 13, 2017

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Warhawk109 posted:

For me, it's because I'm doing the warrior diet. Have to keep insulin low during the fast.

Dude, I'm 100% sure that warriors never gave a flying crap about glucose/fructose ratios or anything like that.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Colostomy Bag posted:

I don't care how high society you think you are. Spend enough time living in Florida and the Redneck eventually comes out in everyone.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I'm pretty sure that being a Dolvak being a "public" figure (and apparently a dev now? lol) means we all know his name.

It's no more doxxing than linking a freaking IMDB page (and there were idiots calling that doxxing too).

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

AP posted:

https://fundly.com/ghost-enterprises

Dolvak is quite open about his real name, he's been on dozens of videos too. I think this was mentioned before when he wiped his whole reddit history after saying something stupid.

That link goes to a page to ask Trevor for help. LOL!

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

thatguy posted:

Strap in boys, the thread's good again.

looking forward to more coke-smashing wheelchair-identifying shenanigans as we blast off the cliff towards 3.0

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

if you're not careful that guy who always asks people to stop doxxing will come back and do that thing he does

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

ManofManyAliases posted:

It's not even that: Derek is just a child in a man's clothing and he's taking this way too seriously. For someone who has almost no clout into CIG's business (I'm being generous), he's rehashing an old feud or whatever this is for no reason other than to stir the pot a bit.

uhm, are you off your meds? we're talking about Dolvak. And here you are - again - riding me about CIG.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Sabreseven posted:

No clout? Have you seen the threads in :reddit: that are a direct result in him having an opinion that differs from the tech demo fans? Any normal people who saw a dissenting opinion would just dismiss it and move on, but those twerps catalogue and archive as if it'll acheive anything other than giving them something to cringe about doing in 20 years when they finally get to the beta.

If anything, he had no clout at the start and was just another backer who saw problems, much like any of us, but CIG have handed him unlimited power and clout to troll the poo poo out of a good portion of their own fanbase by making him their 'get out of blame free' card.

Ignore MoMa. He's in denial.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

quote:

Great Price- Great Flavor

First of all, I can not drink carbonated beverages, but the rest of my family does. I brought this brand home and immediately the family were thinking it was going to be a gross knock off soda. The next day my husband tells me this is the best tasting cola he's ever had. I am so happy and now tried other flavors.
I would recommend this product to a friend.

by Alternateego
Thompsonville, IL | Sun, Jan 15, 2017

http://www.kmart.com/smart-sense-dr-smart-soda-144-carton/p-033W006860214001P

Hey, Derek, you get a lot of 5 stars, and apparently keep well in a refrigerator.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Doxxing is bad. Don't do doxxing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

XK posted:

http://www.kmart.com/smart-sense-dr-smart-soda-144-carton/p-033W006860214001P

Hey, Derek, you get a lot of 5 stars, and apparently keep well in a refrigerator.

WTH?!? HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?!