Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

suck zone

that way

friends

Huh

I was wondering why it sucked more in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
The DCCC is completely loving terrified of Republicans. It's like if you got the nothing matters crew to run the Democratic Party.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Bernie would have won KS-4.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

NNick posted:

Democrats should have won this seat considering the circumstances and they better win Osoffs seat.

They will lose both lol

if yer base expectation is that one of the deep reddest districts in the nation is gonna flip based on whether or not Tom Perez tweets about it, im afraid yer setting yourself up for some disappointment

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

NecroMonster posted:

reminder that, if they cannot win, republicans will simply falsify/misplace/discover enough votes to give them the win anyway and no one in any position of any sort of power will ever question this or care about this in the least

Honestly I'd believe that. Brownback's reelection was seriously sketchy as hell.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

brugroffil posted:

What are "the circumstances"

Special election, energized base, historically unpopular president, desire for new leadership to do something.

They have three of those things and quite clearly don't have the forth.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i for one am surprised that dems are using mental gymnastics to excuse the fact that they dont do poo poo

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
yo yinlock like a good 3rd of your posts are thread policing amd its kinda annoying tbh

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

if yer base expectation is that one of the deep reddest districts in the nation is gonna flip based on whether or not Tom Perez tweets about it, im afraid yer setting yourself up for some disappointment

the dnc is completely incompetent in politics and also overwhelmingly powerful enough to overcome 6 point lead obviously

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

NNick posted:

Democrats should have won this seat considering the circumstances

wrong

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ex post facho posted:

yo yinlock like a good 3rd of your posts are thread policing amd its kinda annoying tbh

not even close dude

if it seems that way then maybe you should stop suck zoneing outside the suck zone

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Donkwich posted:

i for one am surprised that dems are using mental gymnastics to excuse the fact that they dont do poo poo

"The only thing necessary for evil Democrats to triumph is for good men Democrats to do nothing."

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ex post facho posted:

stop posting bad

there problem solved

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 206 days!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

like, imagine if this thread was where i got my idea of how canadians are

pretty chill except the ones we have clean the sewers? :smaug:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chokes McGee posted:

stop posting bad

there problem solved

don't sign ur posts

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

NNick posted:

Special election, energized base, historically unpopular president, desire for new leadership to do something.

Special elections are typically worse for Dems and these are prime maga territories, not districts that are typically anything close to vulnerable.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Fidel Castronaut posted:

like, imagine if this thread was where i got my idea of how canadians are

Yinlock represents city Canadians, Baloogan represents rural Canadians, and the First Nations Canadians are represented exactly as well as they are in real life by no one.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

turn off the TV posted:

Honestly I'd believe that. Brownback's reelection was seriously sketchy as hell.

See also: Dubya's first win, Dubya's second win, Trump's win, a vast loving litany of others.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

im very mad at all the problems. kids dont have food to eat, their schools are bad, people die for no reason, and nobody cares enough to just fix things

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
lol if you think the people of this country aren't stupid enough to keep reelecting republicans without fraud

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
Lmao at half the nihilistic "I'm above it and understand things on a level you don't" posts itc

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

ex post facho posted:

a third of all the posts itt are thread policing about crews or whatever. just post, facho!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

turn off the TV posted:

Regardless of if he wins or loses it's a massive fuckup on their part. For all the help the Democrats have given him Thompson might as well have run as an independent, and he'd definitely have better odds if he did.
we all fukken lose when you talk about democraps outside the democrap thread

those losers cant even make the news anymore :sad: !!!!!!!!!!!

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

paranoid randroid posted:

I would expect democrats to do more than tweet but since it is a Bernie bro they don't do anything.

What the gently caress else are they doing anyways?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

blue squares posted:

im very mad at all the problems. kids dont have food to eat, their schools are bad, people die for no reason, and nobody cares enough to just fix things

these things can be traced back to republicans, but maybe if we vote republican again it will be different somehow

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

blue squares posted:

have u tried fixing things?

:shrug:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

wasn't 'don't do dick in order to mindgame the opponent' hilary's plan for michigan

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

JosefStalinator posted:

lol if you think the people of this country aren't stupid enough to keep reelecting republicans without fraud

Oh no, I do think they are. I just think that the Republicans are more than happy to give them a shove when they drag their shoes about it.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
dems: winning a red county in a special election is haaard you guys

*loses a senate seat in massachusetts*

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

NNick posted:

trump won there bigly

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

born on a buy you posted:

Lmao at half the nihilistic

well there's your problem, you're only putting 50% effort into it

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Zikan posted:

the wall around the bad thread can't come soon enough

we're going to make them pay for it.... IN BLOOD :unsmigghh:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

You're right, the Democrats shouldn't win any seats because they're loving garbage.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

born on a buy you posted:

Lmao at half the nihilistic "I'm above it and understand things on a level you don't" posts itc

now listen bud if the DCCC would just listen to me Bernie would be president and we'd be shitposting all day under full communism

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

blue squares posted:

nothing matters and everything is awesome

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

dems failed to flip a +30 R congressional seat in bumfuck kansas because the dcc didnt make the tweet, time to give up on life i guess

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Oil! posted:

Bernie would have won KS-4.

Keith would have fun

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

brugroffil posted:

Special elections are typically worse for Dems and these are prime maga territories, not districts that are typically anything close to vulnerable.

Special elections are worse for dems because they have a lovely base of liberals and do nothing to change it. Evidence: this election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

not even close dude

if it seems that way then maybe you should stop suck zoneing outside the suck zone

there's an election happening right now you can suck it up for one evening

• Locked thread