Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

!!!!!

each ! is a lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
The last 5 pages or so have made this whole debacle worth it. Please don't resign, Spicy.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Nocheez posted:

The last 5 pages or so have made this whole debacle worth it. Please don't resign, Spicy.

we NEED him

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

“I think when you come to sarin gas, there was no — he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing,” Spicer said, mispronouncing Assad’s name.

Spicer’s comments drew stunned looks from reporters, and the mouth of one White House press aide seemed to fall open in a half gasp as he spoke. Reporters tried to correct Spicer, to remind him of the millions gassed in concentration camps, with one person shouting out: “He gassed the Jews!”

L
O
L

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Assad dropped it from planes what don't you poeple understand??!!!

- United States white house press secretary

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91rPIq2mN4

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

lolled but they still postin

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Spicey is having the kind of day Mr Bean has trying to make dinner: everything he does to fix the situation he's created results in other and biglier messes until the house catches fire lol

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
hmmm, lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Fake jews

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

He is the Press Secretary we need for the President we deserve.

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

Haha yes

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
I can't passover these spicey lols, they're a gas, concentrated comedic camp

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I just had an unexpected, hearty lol:

https://twitter.com/PFTompkins/status/851981078424297472

He was quoting:

https://twitter.com/ireneau/status/851970227000692736

The thought of Donny kicking passengers off this plane (USA!) for no reason is delicious.

TotalLossBrain fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Apr 12, 2017

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
eight years ago the entry level White House gaffes were calling Kanye West a "jackass" and the ACA "a big loving deal"

today it's "the holocaust never happened. I mean did! shut up! you know what I meant! the holocaust happened and it was bad, but at least it didn't target innocent people. I mean did! did target innocent people, and so did Assad, but Hitler brought them to... holocaust centers, first. e: the dishonest media is mischaracterizing my intent! I meant that the holocaust was bad, but at least it didn't target other Germans. e2: I meant did!"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/851971263325253633

:slick:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I enjoy the alternate history that Trump lives in where he was winning before Bannon and the Mercers stepped in and replaced all of his campaign staff and drastically transformed the entire operation.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gonna have to rent a self-storage unit to store all these lols

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Fake jews with their holocaust centers and alternative showers.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I love your avatar. Not just the clown thing. It's awesome.

Thank you. I found the pic on SA, but it took me a while to find something I liked to go underneath it. It's a take on a Hugo quote I found.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
If this doesn't get Spicey fired I'm pretty sure he can start eating babies while talking to the press.
Holly hell and lol.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/851980752547917824

:frogsiren: :toot: :frogsiren:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao that there is a non-zero chance the president will try to intervene in this

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

lol at everything today

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Today's LOLs were exhausting. I wonder what wonders tomorrow will bring. I just love the fact that this thread doesn't need to be stickied because the LOLs are that regular it will always be fresh.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Archaic posted:

Today's LOLs were exhausting. I wonder what wonders tomorrow will bring. I just love the fact that this thread doesn't need to be stickied because the LOLs are that regular it will always be fresh.

One of the many blessings I am thankful for.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gonna fall asleep smiling knowing that tomorrow will bring another set of good lols to be discovered

god bles

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
https://twitter.com/Lance_Bradley/status/851864862426890240

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
I'm loving dying.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

bill o'reilly is gross because he has sagging skin and seems to drink too much
also, he rapes and beats women

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

A hearty lol

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Sean Spicer really is the living embodiment of the press secretary from Veep lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lmao

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

lmbo

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Fanatic posted:

Sean Spicer really is the living embodiment of the press secretary from Veep lol

he's like that fictional character... writ large!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jose Mengelez posted:

he's like that fictional character... writ large!

This is a lot like in Tenchi Muyo when Ryoko and Ayeka both pretended to be high schoolers at Tenchi's high school and ran for president of student government, and even though Ayeka threw tons of money behind her campaign she still lost because she was stuck-up and nobody liked her, but then Ryoko became student body president and she treated everything like a joke because she's a literal space pirate who doesn't give a gently caress and the school fell apart completely.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Katana Gomai posted:

we call that "catch 88"

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
We are lolling harder, better, and with greater frequency than ever before.