Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

FAUXTON posted:

Nope not yet. For a moment some thought it did but it turned out to be gas.

and not the hitler kind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

FAUXTON posted:

Nope not yet. For a moment some thought it did but it turned out to be gas.

poo poo, ok.

Eat your veggies folks.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

My city's mayor's race has the D candidate within 3 of the R incumbent and Bernie's getting sent here to stump for him. The reasoning why the Dems are sending in the Berninator for a mayor's race in a city everyone including myself laughs at is probably reasoning at odds with the "welp we didn't pull a full 30 point swing MIGHT AS WELL JUST STICK OUR HEADS IN THE OVEN hosed AGAIN BY BROOKLYN" gloom and doom.

That Kansas poo poo is hilarious because the GOP got shook as gently caress given that they are fully aware the DNC/DCCC did fuckall there and it still swung 26 points. Trump gonna come out and crow about this big win and fan the spite and sore winners out in CHUDland but the real takeaway is we're in for a hilarious shookening when the fuckers in the House who are up for 2018 see a 26-point swing at a cost of zero to the national committee.

tell Bernie that CSPAM says he would have won

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

:piaa:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Leviathan posted:

what? my previous post was my best impression of what my conservative friends would say about changes to internet privacy

you saw it on reddit / facebook

facts didn't matter to them why the gently caress should it matter for you

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Gringostar posted:

and not the hitler kind

The B is for Broccoli actually

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Leviathan posted:

what? my previous post was my best impression of what my conservative friends would say about changes to internet privacy

oh in that case just laugh at their naivete and mention how some people just won't believe something is a threat it hurts them personally, but don't say you didn't warn them!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
folks, they said we couldn't defeat the japanese in guadalcanal, but us proud marines proved em wrong

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Squizzle posted:

she had opera gloves on right

opera gloves own

yah, she was

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I'm honestly surprised to see Cuckabee defend a gay guy tbh.

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/851563796065914880

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i mourn for anyone who informs themselves through cspam first and foremost

and then i dig up their graves and steal their watch

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I just came back because I got a notification from AV Club. O'Reilly is on vacation for a month and the youngest Murdoch (21st Century Fox CEO) wants him out for good. If it happens the last Bill O'Reilly show aired tonight :woop:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

logikv9 posted:

folks, they said we couldn't defeat the japanese in guadalcanal, but us proud marines proved em wrong

They said our towers couldn't move fast enough to swat down those planes. Nevertheless, she persisted

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
united should've taken up the offer to buy advertising space on huckabee's email list now they're gonna get a faceful of the ol' huck now

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Gringostar posted:

you saw it on reddit / facebook

facts didn't matter to them why the gently caress should it matter for you

they don't, friend. here's a fun fact tho, pubs will hold both houses in 2018 and trump will narrowly squeak out a 2nd term

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

FAUXTON posted:

My city's mayor's race has the D candidate within 3 of the R incumbent and Bernie's getting sent here to stump for him. The reasoning why the Dems are sending in the Berninator for a mayor's race in a city everyone including myself laughs at is probably reasoning at odds with the "welp we didn't pull a full 30 point swing MIGHT AS WELL JUST STICK OUR HEADS IN THE OVEN hosed AGAIN BY BROOKLYN" gloom and doom.

That Kansas poo poo is hilarious because the GOP got shook as gently caress given that they are fully aware the DNC/DCCC did fuckall there and it still swung 26 points. Trump gonna come out and crow about this big win and fan the spite and sore winners out in CHUDland but the real takeaway is we're in for a hilarious shookening when the fuckers in the House who are up for 2018 see a 26-point swing at a cost of zero to the national committee.

can i just say that i really like the word 'chud' as an insult

CHUDS

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

logikv9 posted:

united should've taken up the offer to buy advertising space on huckabee's email list now they're gonna get a faceful of the ol' huck now

you can't cuck the huck

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Office Pig posted:

i mourn for anyone who informs themselves through cspam first and foremost

and then i dig up their graves and steal their watch

i dont have a watch

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

logikv9 posted:

getting facehucked can be rather uncomfortable

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

spicy! spicy! spicy! spicy!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

I just came back because I got a notification from AV Club. O'Reilly is on vacation for a month and the youngest Murdoch (21st Century Fox CEO) wants him out for good. If it happens the last Bill O'Reilly show aired tonight :woop:

:jackbud:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Leviathan posted:

they don't, friend. here's a fun fact tho, pubs will hold both houses in 2018 and trump will narrowly squeak out a 2nd term

:agreed:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

UV_Catastrophe posted:

can i just say that i really like the word 'chud' as an insult

CHUDS

its a classic

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Chris James 2 posted:

Big if true

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/852001743789600768

get em

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Leviathan posted:

lol trump is cancer and will have the most humiliating 100 days of any president in history that owns

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
c-spam's my favorite political echo chamber

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Oh gently caress Nate got unshook

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

So, Maria Bartiromo was on The Tonight Show one time...

lol I can't wait for the first sex scandal of this presidency

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

deadgoon posted:

c-spam's my favorite political echo chamber

:same:

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
*dems win only 3 house seats in 2018*

WOW LOOK AT WHAT WEVE ACCOMPLISHED

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

on a slightly different note I need a much, much beefier smartphone for my new role. Should I get the LG G6 or S7 now, or wait a week or two for the S8?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i hate every last one of you and i'm not sure if it's personal or not

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Donald

Jay

TRUMP

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

*in an extremely SA forums circa 2003 voice* Wow look some boobs let me post about them and just start drooling everywhere

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

just lmao if u think that moving +26 D in a district in 6 months isn't as big a win as having +1 out of 438 worthless morons jacking each other off in the House

the spending is going to have to be outrageous in 2018 to defend GOP seats, and I AM TAKINSG EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WITH A HOLY MISSION

whenever you are among conservative friends or colleagues

helpfully remind them that tons of millionaires and PACs are buying the entire browser histories of every GOP member of congress and that what they get will include the personal information, including SSN and address and credit card info, of anybody who donated to or supported them.

A huge chunk of that swing is from losing the incumbency advantage my dude.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

J. Geil was a man who truly understood how it felt to want to gently caress someone you went to school with now that they are a nude model, rip

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Dems win 100 house seats in 2018

Everyone pats themselves on the back for a job well done, fucks off in 2018, hands Trump term 2 along with house and senate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Epic High Five posted:

on a slightly different note I need a much, much beefier smartphone for my new role. Should I get the LG G6 or S7 now, or wait a week or two for the S8?

Probably wait imo. Unless your poo poo is dying. Android updates are harder to get if you ain't on a flagship

• Locked thread