Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/ask-the-expert/My-neighbour-wants-me-to-impregnate-her/articleshow/55959898.cms

"Dear Times of India, you will never guess what happened to me..."

quote:

Question: I am a 25-year-old unmarried man and have been flirting with my neighbour, a 24-year-old women since a few months. Recently, she asked me to have sex with her. Actually, she wants me to impregnate her since her husband is impotent. Now, I am really tempted to accept her request since I am really attracted to her but I am only worried about the consequences and how it'll impact us, her 2 year old marriage and so on. Please guide me about the future course. - By anonymous

Answer by Dr Ashima Pruthi: I don't understand why a sane person would want to mess up his life by getting into such a complicated arrangement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowgate
May 6, 2007

Soiled Meat

RaceFat posted:

just wanna let y'all know that this thread has been bringing me great joy, great joy to the point that i decided to make/build a song out of some of my fav comments here. thanks for so many laughs! couldn't include everything i wanted to, but i'm still really happy with how it turned out. PLZ ENJOY, MAY YOUR BALLS BE HOT 4EVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXyQ-OD3hM0

I had no idea Hot Dad was a goon. Virus knocked out the clocks again is one of my favorite lines of all time.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

RaceFat posted:

just wanna let y'all know that this thread has been bringing me great joy, great joy to the point that i decided to make/build a song out of some of my fav comments here. thanks for so many laughs! couldn't include everything i wanted to, but i'm still really happy with how it turned out. PLZ ENJOY, MAY YOUR BALLS BE HOT 4EVER.

Holy loving poo poo Lmao

naem
May 29, 2011

RaceFat posted:

I like the two of your milk

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

milk truck arrive fac

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

I met an Indian girl off of tinder a while back, I believe she lasted until the second date before casually revealing her deeply held views about brahmin supremacy, how they were aryan and her admiration of Adolf Hitler. Bhabhi experts is this normal?

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Thank you so much, Hot Dad.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Mr Teatime posted:

I met an Indian girl off of tinder a while back, I believe she lasted until the second date before casually revealing her deeply held views about brahmin supremacy, how they were aryan and her admiration of Adolf Hitler. Bhabhi experts is this normal?

Yeah man, Indians love Hitler.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Mr Teatime posted:

I want to hear more about this. How did she even bring that up?

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Mr Teatime posted:

HindusforTrump.tiff

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

RaceFat posted:

:perfect:

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Teatime posted:

this is normal, will explain later when I'm back at the computer

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

RaceFat posted:

waaaaaw vary nise my whatsapp 8147742198

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

RaceFat posted:

amazing

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Mnemosyne posted:

I want to hear more about this. How did she even bring that up?

She was Assamese so I was asking about how the local culture was different to the rest of India which was actually quite interesting. She was very angry that other Indians would say she was Chinese because of where she was from. That led to her telling me she was Brahmin and explaining the caste system, that's unfortunately where it went downhill into Brahmin supremacy race chat. That date also ended with her crying and telling me she had feelings for me, so all around a good time. :magical:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

RaceFat posted:

:wow: + :vince: forever

the panacea
May 10, 2008

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Mr Teatime posted:

She was Assamese so I was asking about how the local culture was different to the rest of India which was actually quite interesting. She was very angry that other Indians would say she was Chinese because of where she was from. That led to her telling me she was Brahmin and explaining the caste system, that's unfortunately where it went downhill into Brahmin supremacy race chat. That date also ended with her crying and telling me she had feelings for me, so all around a good time. :magical:

I met a Brahmin girl at uni years back and it led to a very similar outcome when we talked about the case system.
Also the lower castes deserve their lot in life so why should they be treated better?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I met an indian girl on tinder too and one day she sent me a mail and gmail directly threw it in the spam folder lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

RaceFat posted:

:vince:

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

I had a friend who was briefly engaged in college to an Indian guy who's parents were worth hundreds of millions and he promised her a dowry of several million and that she would never have to work and could live in their walled off palace in India and just jet set all over the world.

Naturally she thought this sounded great until he one day mentioned in the most casual, nonchalant manner possible that many of their servants were so poor they could not afford to buy shoes.

She got really upset and started questioning their treatment of the help at which point he revealed that he thought the caste system was wrong in first world countries but worked well in India and that it was only natural that many of their servants weren't allowed to speak to them and were paid slave wages because that's just how the culture in India is and they really are basically human filth and why is she getting so worked up over nothing? And this guy would rant and rave about how greedy and awful American Republicans are on a regular basis.

When she asked if she could buy the servants shoes with her own money he absolutely forbid it because he said it would make his family look bad. She broke off their engagement and dumped him on the spot.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I love how direct the doctor is

I'd still do it tho

Mr Teatime posted:

Kshatriya or bust; the Brahmin are just a buncha fuckin nerds

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Literal slave owners see how and the repubs are lol

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
lol@that song

Nicely done. I will goldmine this thread when it's done, please someone remind me because I don't want to stop it if it's still active.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Stroop There It Is posted:

HindusforTrump.tiff

There is a non-zero amount of Indians who are very pro-Trump

Wait til white dudes realize Mexicans aren't taking their engineering jobs, Indian dudes are. LMAO

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

lol@that song

Nicely done. I will goldmine this thread when it's done, please someone remind me because I don't want to stop it if it's still active.

hey lesbo bobs it be done in 41 years nice and mature mmmm

Exioce
Sep 7, 2003

by VideoGames

spacetoaster posted:

That led me to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYpvNGSiq6E

Is this guy Indian James Bond?

I'm pretty sure you meant to ask if James Bond was the British Gabbar, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVPib7JiH_M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tw7LIykvBw

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

RaceFat posted:

good boob

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

RaceFat posted:

hot dad , hot life

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Idk who hot dad is but now I want to fac me. Inbox me.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

My best friend growing was an Indian guy who was part of the Brahmin caste, but he didn't grow up in India (he was born in the US). We had a competitive relationship growing up where we'd constantly brag to each other about stuff, and one time he mentioned that when he went to visit family in India people kissed his feet because he was part of the Brahmin caste. But then again he also said that in India the streets are paved with gold, so I'm not sure how reliable this information this (the feet kissing that is, he actually was Brahmin caste).

I find India's parallel version of English kind of interesting. Like, as a result of having it a part of compulsory education and their history as part of the British Empire, the language is widely known but has sort of diverged in subtle ways that have more or less resulted in it becoming its own dialect of sorts.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

RaceFat posted:

This is going on my workout playlist.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I usually don't click gurf links but that poo poo was funny

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Murray Mantoinette posted:

This is going on my wankout playlist.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Mr Teatime posted:

"My enemy's enemy is my friend." Hitler was the enemy of the British. Indians wanted independence. They hoped Hitler would smash the Britishers and they could have their own country. Also, all those bits about aryan this and that was misconstrued.

Leroy Dennui posted:

Yeah man, Indians love Hitler.

This is exactly the image that came to mind. I would see Hitler on random street advertisements or on t-shirts all the time.

Mr Teatime posted:

She was very angry that other Indians would say she was Chinese because of where she was from.
This is the most common thing brown Indians say to Northeast Indians, and it pisses them off. Most have millennia of Hinduism in their culture, but many brown Indians of today are shocked to see that people in India don't all look like them. They still have a different (and usually much more open and East-Asian-like) culture, so technically you're not going to find them posting like the guys in this thread, which is a shame, IMO.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

RaceFat posted:

MILF Lives matter is a very inspiring slogan

etalian fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Apr 12, 2017

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

RaceFat posted:

:vince:

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
That anime made me wonder, how do Indians feel about native Americans being called Indians?

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014

fat bossy gerbil posted:

I had a friend who was briefly engaged in college to an Indian guy who's parents were worth hundreds of millions and he promised her a dowry of several million and that she would never have to work and could live in their walled off palace in India and just jet set all over the world.

Your friend is full of poo poo.

Firstly the dowry is something the woman's family pays to the mans family.

Secondly even in Delhi, I haven't seen a single servant (in multiple households) that can't afford shoes. Shoes are super cheap in India and many people will just straight up give shoes to people they hire. They also tend to provide food as well as tutoring for their kids. Since y'know they aren't sociopaths.

The only time I have seen people without shoes was when I visited the outskirts of a poo poo village in UP where the inabitants where farm labourers and lived in literal mud huts.

Your friend is full of poo poo. Also if she was traditional enough to have an arranged marriage without finishing her degree (this never happens, everyone besides the most traditional girls finish a bachelor's first) then no matter what she would not have turned the guy down.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
SO MILKY AND SOOOOOO OILY YUMMMM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ow/55835220.cms

quote:

Question: I am a 27-year-old male suffering from a strange problem. Whenever I visit a public place and see some female dressed skimpily, exposing any of her body parts, even showing her bra strap unintentionally I end up shivering and ejaculating. In fact, at times I masturbate on the go. I know it's weird but I am totally helpless. Please guide me on how to get rid of this habit.

Answer by Dr Ashima Pruthi: I am afraid, this habit of yours is not only strange but highly unacceptable socially!

• Locked thread