Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Origami Dali posted:

Yeah the "even Hitler didn't use gas in combat because of his experience with it in WWI" line was being spouted by Hannity two days ago. p sure Spicer/Tormp heard it and jotted it down like "ah, yeah, that's good stuff"
They really are operating at the level of a middle school research paper aren't they.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

UV_Catastrophe posted:

we've been too lenient on d&d immigration

build the wall :colbert:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
verified Goodcomic, Kill Six Billion Demons, is currently in the middle of a plot arc that is an allegory for Sandersistas wresting campaign funds from the DNC

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i am proud to announce i am supporting "singlepayer"

everything will be singlepayer. everybody gets singlepayer. the singlepayer is dan because gently caress that dude

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

honestly trump thread need only go to a couple thousand pages

it gets kinda funky to navigate after that sometimes

mmmm that's good too because then the eventual fancy printed and bound encyclopedia trumpthreadannica will have lots of separate volumes which makes for a more impressive bookshelf display in a fallout bunker

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

I tried to require D&D immigrants to have to be on drugs in order to post here but couldn't figure out a way to enforce it :sigh:

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
did six billion demons really die

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jazerus posted:

the shitposting industry has been in decline since your grandfather's day, you were a fool to believe it could change

shitposting

shitposting never changes

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

crazy cloud posted:

I tried to require D&D immigrants to have to be on drugs in order to post here but couldn't figure out a way to enforce it :sigh:

SHARE YOUR FUKKEN DRUGS rear end HOLE ;)

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

honestly trump thread need only go to a couple thousand pages

it gets kinda funky to navigate after that sometimes

apparently thats why our old thread got closed it was causing every other thread to lag lmao

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Donkwich posted:

nah the artist is probably just in the middle of drawing another massive crowd scene where every individual person has a fully realized backstory and unique design

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Donkwich posted:

purging humanity of the thetan influence has never been easier

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tacodaemon posted:

hey lastgirl were watchin the mummy in nctv

im there now 4 my b fraze swerve

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

SHARE YOUR FUKKEN DRUGS rear end HOLE ;)

every one of my posts is laced are you guys not printing these out and using them as rolling papers shaking my dang head laughing out lout

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Donkwich posted:

doom 2016 was an insanely good game

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

obviously the holocaust never happened

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Baloogan thought holocaust denial was a good reason for a sixer a mere 4 days ago, how naive.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Ramadu posted:

apparently thats why our old thread got closed it was causing every other thread to lag lmao

yeah the tweeters wouldnt load at me for a while this afternoon lol

truck thread towers above all others !!!!!!!!!!!!!

trum

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

triple sulk posted:

doom 2016 was an insanely good game

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

verified Goodcomic, Kill Six Billion Demons, is currently in the middle of a plot arc that is an allegory for Sandersistas wresting campaign funds from the DNC

i just caught up with it, its very cool

it reminds me a lot of Orc Stain and King City with some of the level of details but Stokoe is miles ahead, I dig this artist's style a lot tho

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

every one of my posts is laced are you guys not printing these out and using them as rolling papers shaking my dang head laughing out lout

lol no i gotta save my printing privileges to put out No. 1 of the nite crew zine

u need to pm me ur article!!!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The great thing is that it doesn't even need a century.

1880s throwbacks to plessy and sharecropper society, fights over central banking and goldbuggery while the economy melts around us

1780s throwback to slavers trying to take over the newborn country against the milquetoast protests of meek abolitionists who think "ok you can only kidnap and import people to use as farm equipment and rape pillows for another 20 years ok" is a grand bargain while setting the stage for a civil war in a few generations.

1680s throwback to burning witches and exterminating the original inhabitants of the eastern seaboard clear inland to the Appalachians.

1580s throwback to everyone in your colony loving starving to death over the winter after resorting in futility to cannibalism because the corporate masters who chartered the place didn't get around to actually sending that supply boat they promised.

Talk radio hits all those high points - segregation, weird money tricks, white supremacy, religious liberty to burn you at the stake, and (sup united) corporate masters have a right to gently caress you right over.

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Apr 12, 2017

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
The democrats are in on it, right? That's the only possible explanation for this level of incompetence in the face of stakes this high, right?

Right?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

TildeATH posted:

The democrats are in on it, right? That's the only possible explanation for this level of incompetence in the face of stakes this high, right?

Right?

yeah they are both the party of capital

lol at someone not realizing this til twenty freakin seventeenq

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol no i gotta save my printing privileges to put out No. 1 of the nite crew zine

when's deadline n what is my article about O_O

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

Samurai Sanders posted:

They really are operating at the level of a middle school research paper aren't they.

http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/ask-a-high-school-student-who-didnt-do-the-require-12210

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

TildeATH posted:

Right?

they are reliably spineless without a strong labor movement to scare and purge the corporatists

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Coproatists

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

in retrospect

i had a bad goddamn feeling when i first saw the dumb arrow-H

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

im going to submit article 50

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

poopocrats

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

paranoid randroid posted:

kill six billion democrats

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jazerus posted:

in retrospect

i had a bad goddamn feeling when i first saw the dumb arrow-H

Red, going Right

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Did the neoliberal or the gobalist win in kansas? i was busy not doin g drugs.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Did the neoliberal or the gobalist win in kansas? i was busy not doin g drugs.

the bad one

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! is a BIG FAT MESS

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

Red, going Right

, a focus-grouped pile of fail

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lmao today was so dumb

and tomorrow is another day

yee

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

im going to submit article 50

TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

mormonpartyboat posted:

lmao today was so dumb

and tomorrow is another day

yee

i'm the presidential administration that decided the best unified message to send out after a week of mixed messages about Syria was downplaying Hitler's atrocities during Passover

• Locked thread