Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Applewhite posted:

This is a lot like in Tenchi Muyo when Ryoko and Ayeka both pretended to be high schoolers at Tenchi's high school and ran for president of student government, and even though Ayeka threw tons of money behind her campaign she still lost because she was stuck-up and nobody liked her, but then Ryoko became student body president and she treated everything like a joke because she's a literal space pirate who doesn't give a gently caress and the school fell apart completely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It's also a lot like the movie Idiocracy, when Trump was president.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

It's also a lot like the movie Idiocracy, when Trump was president.

Are you serious? Ahem..

proof of concept posted:

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho:
- cared deeply about the problems facing the less fortunate people of the country
- found the only guy on the planet capable of doing anything about any of them and put him on the job
- used the power of his office to solve the biggest and most threatening problem of all based on that person's advice, and
- did this in spite of the fact that the solution cost the biggest and most powerful corporation in the nation billions of dollars in lost revenue

he was also a lean, muscular athlete with a full head of beautiful hair who could read from a teleprompter

loving hell, we should be so lucky to have a guy like that in the white house, instead we've got (lol) president trump

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

proof of concept posted:

Are you serious? Ahem..

I never actually watched Idiocracy. I keep meaning to!

Also lol that the president of Idiocracy is a better president than the real president.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This is just like in the cartoon Secret of NIMH where the good rat died and the bad rat became president of rats and it hosed everyone over.

Hillary Clinton is Mrs. Brisby.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Throwback lol:

George Dubya's press secretary Dana Perino didn't know what the Cuban Missile Crisis was.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Terry Crews is a v beautiful human being and would probably be a great president also he could probably pile drive any other r-word politician on the earth into the earth

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
its ok, you can say republican

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Dan Rather posted:

In trying to make the case for the Administration’s policy in Syria and vis a vis Russia which is confused to be generous, and wildly chaotic to be more precise, Mr. Spicer said, “We didn’t use chemical weapons in World War II. You know, you had someone as despicable as Hitler who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons.” He continued, “So you have to, if you are Russia, ask yourself: Is this a country and a regime that you want to align yourself with?” When asked to clarify, Mr. Spicer said, ““I think when you come to sarin gas, he (Hitler) was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing.” Mr. Spicer went on to mention “Holocaust centers,” in an apparent reference to the Nazi concentration camps.

This line of rhetoric is so unhinged, so amateurish, so lacking in the context and perspective necessary for statesmanship and diplomacy that I do not see how Mr. Spicer can be allowed to continue in his current position. But in the end, this is less about him and more about an Administration that is inserting itself in a civil war and now is plunging into a drastic reformulation of American foreign policy without any clear sense that they have a plan. When you try to explain such a situation, it is understandable that your words don’t make sense.

A bar, already set low, continues to drop.

Dan Rather just took a poo poo on this wholajfe;l jfleja oelolo ol oollololol

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

turn off the TV posted:

Embrace the silver lining of absurdity that is a complete idiot and Russian stooges running the country and finding that it's a bit trickier than they had imagined.

nobody knew that the presidency was so complicated!

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

TotalLossBrain posted:

The thought of Donny kicking passengers off this plane (USA!) for no reason is delicious.

what do you think happens to illegal immigrants

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

literally LOL'd

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Jesus Christ posted:

lol

quote:

Since Trump's election, models and staff members have been fleeing his agency. Industry sources told Mother Jones last week that this was a direct result of Trump's divisive politics, which have made his brand toxic in the modeling world.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/04/leaked-email-trump-models-will-officially-shut-down

Lol the illegal exploitation of vulnerable young women into debt was ok, but being associated with trump's divisive politics was too much I'm telling you

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

jesis christ hahaha

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Goddamnit Nancy!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/nancy-pelosi-sean-spicer-fired-white-house-holocaust/index.html

quote:

Nancy Pelosi: 'Sean Spicer must be fired'
Washington (CNN)House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi called for the firing of White House press secretary Sean Spicer following his comments he made Tuesday at his briefing related to Adolf Hitler and the use chemical weapons.
"While Jewish families across America celebrate Passover, the chief spokesman of this White House is downplaying the horror of the Holocaust," she said in a statement. "Sean Spicer must be fired, and the President must immediately disavow his spokesman's statements. Either he is speaking for the President, or the President should have known better than to hire him."

etc. etc.
It's a loving shame the Democrats have to be such horrendous failures. Here we have Spicey, a reliable source of the purest lols, and just when he's topping his greatest hits this numb rear end in a top hat wants him fired. He's only the best face this administration could possible have. He's a gift from Gob that proves we're loved. Why would anyone want to deprive this country of the greatest substitute press secretary this planet has ever known?

Bitch, I'm hooked on these lols and if you take them away I will crack into shards and die!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
still lolling that he called what i assume that he assumed is the current king of the jews to apologize

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
Why would you want to take away one of the more sincere channels of insight into a hosed up administration? We demand Spicer be replaced with someone who can lie better!

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

I've been lolling all day about people blowing up on Facebook about this like it's somehow abnormal from Sean's regular bint.

Also lol that this is what it took to ask for Spicer's head instead of all the other obscene bullshit he's thrown down since he stepped into the position four weeks ago

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?
LOL this is ridiculous i can't stop laughng

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
lol

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

its ok, you can say republican
lol

Qvark
May 4, 2010
Soiled Meat
Is Spicers FB page down for anyone else then me. Tried to link his post but fb said the page was unavailable.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Qvark posted:

Is Spicers FB page down for anyone else then me. Tried to link his post but fb said the page was unavailable.

Trump can't fire Spicer. Imagine the dossier of unadulterated lols he could compile and hand to the media

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
democrat lol

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/stat...r%3D131%23pti34

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
look guys, sean is just as confused as the rest of america, he's just practicing for his improv night

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
while good lols, please don't post those here it just makes kiryen think this is his trump thread

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

https://twitter.com/ap/status/852089227173138432

Fresh lols this morning

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Manfort has been on the slow fall for months now, it's like a good drama show

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
a friend is visiting the Holocaust Center in Poland and posted about it on Facebook this morning. I thought of Sean Spicer and had a chuckle, then felt bad.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
*pokemon healing jingle plays as a vent opens in the ceiling*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lol spicey SEAN thought it was a good idea to forget about the holocaust on Jews day

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lol there are Jews playing mental gymnastics with the current admin because Hillary wasn't enough of a Zionist lmao

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, Jens Stoltenberg is now demanding a meeting with Easy D.
He's the head of NATO, former Prime Minister of Norway an a fan of Civilization. On PC. And probably here.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Been lolling all day about Spicer. I love how considerate voting Americans were to provide such lols to the world :allears:

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What fresh lols will today bring I wonder?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I check this thread every morning just moments after my alarm goes off and it puts me in such a great mood for the day

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Just caught up on trump tweets where he threatens china and nk lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

Good morning, thread.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

unpacked robinhood posted:

Just caught up on trump tweets where he threatens china and nk lol

Then you have some quality comedy in front of you.

Spicer's history lesson about the third reich is on the front page across the pond. Truly the gaffe that launched a thousand lols.