Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

this is so ridiculous, she's a true progressive who not only attended the dakota pipeline protests but hosed with the fascist military-police presence, something you would never see from a democratic or republican congressperson.

Tagging a bulldozer and then leaving shortly thereafter isn't exactly what I'd call "loving with the fascist military-police presence."

quote:

Barely anyone talked about the pipeline, including "progressive" idol Elizabeth Warren who flaunts a made-up native american background when she wants but won't stand with them when they need help.

Warren's been pretty unequivocal in her opposition to DAPL actually. She waited too long to make a statement, but I think she didn't want to draw more criticism for the Native American heritage thing.

Applewhite posted:

Hillary Clinton was not pro environment lol

Clinton sucked on the environment, but she was a hell of a lot better on it than Trump. Low bar to clear, I know, but still.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Apr 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Tagging a bulldozer and then leaving shortly thereafter isn't exactly what I'd call "loving with the fascist military-police presence."

Warren's been pretty unequivocal in her opposition to DAPL actually. She waited too long to make a statement, but I think she didn't want to draw more criticism for the Native American heritage thing.

Clinton sucked on the environment, but she was a hell of a lot better on it than Trump. Low bar to clear, I know, but still.

Lol at defending Pocahontas.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

Lol at defending Pocahontas.

Awww, did you get triggered when she said mean things about your pisspig-in-chief?:allears:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Awww, did you get triggered when she said mean things about your pisspig-in-chief?:allears:

No but she's gonna be triggered when an Indian beats her in 2018. She will join Hillary in the embarrassment hall of fame.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nah, she's gonna win. And Trump will continue to be a failure until she puts his sad, castrated administration out of its misery.

And all your hopes for his presidency will diiiiiie in the sand.:keke:

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

I want Tulsi Gabbard in 2020, not Lizzy Warren. Warren has too much baggage.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

I was just being facetious but I don't see why if you're one you have to be the other.

bombs don't generally help the environment

Majorian posted:

wow what a great message, "Hey I know you guys are being attacked at every turn, and you're literally losing limbs trying to defend your drinking water, but try to understand these guys are honest hardworking people don't be so tough on them while they gently caress up your water supply and poison your land."

You're saying a facebook post is more important than actually showing up to the protest.

a bone to pick fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Apr 12, 2017

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
i for one am shocked that Majorian, a gutless faux-progressive, is highly supportive of Liz Warren, a gutless faux-progressive. shocked i tell u

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Homestar Runner posted:

i for one am shocked that Majorian, a gutless faux-progressive, is highly supportive of Liz Warren, a gutless faux-progressive. shocked i tell u

Elizabeth Warren leaving Bernie alone in the fire while the Clinton Machine was pouring gasoline on him during the primaries is pretty unforgivable IMO.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

wow what a great message, "Hey I know you guys are being attacked at every turn, and you're literally losing limbs trying to defend your drinking water, but try to understand these guys are honest hardworking people don't be so tough on them while they gently caress up your water supply and poison your land."

She's trying to generate class consciousness between the people who live there and the workers who are building the pipeline so they can subsist. Both are getting royally hosed over by capital. I think it's a pretty noble endeavor. I'd rather see her out there protesting too, but the point is, you said she hasn't said anything, and you were wrong.

quote:

You're saying a facebook post is more important than actually showing up to the protest.

That's not at all what I said.

Homestar Runner posted:

:jerkbag:

Majorian fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Apr 12, 2017

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

Majorian posted:

She's trying to generate class consciousness between the blah blah blah lol just jokes yeah she's gutless (like me!)

fixed

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
neoliberals are just determined to push away progressives I guess, have fun losing again in 2018 with Pelosi still refusing to co-sponsor a single-payer healthcare bill.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Alienwarehouse posted:

Elizabeth Warren leaving Bernie alone in the fire while the Clinton Machine was pouring gasoline on him during the primaries is pretty unforgivable IMO.

alright what permabanned dude are you mister

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Prorat posted:

So the first federal election since THE election happened tonight. A republican won, sure it was a republican in KS replacing another but still... maybe instead of focusing on parroting the media's talking points maybe you libs should try and flip a seat. I mean it can't be that hard, BIG DUMB republicans have been flipping them for the last 6 years and TOTALLY STUPID Trump flipped a bunch of states. It can't be that hard with the democrat party is the enlightened intellectual superior party right?

wow so as a democrat/lib im supposed to always vote against the other teams and NOT for the interests that I feel are best for America?

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

a bone to pick posted:

neoliberals are just determined to push away progressives I guess, have fun losing again in 2018 with Pelosi still refusing to co-sponsor a single-payer healthcare bill.

They're going to rely on how much people hate Trump to win. He did lose the popular vote after all. Defeating Trump in 2020 will be easier than nominating the right Democratic candidate.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

a bone to pick posted:

bombs don't generally help the environment

Every person killed by a bomb probably had a larger carbon footprint than the bomb itself :smug:

E: maybe not so much in third-world countries. I'm not sure. I'd have to see some math to know either way.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Getting kicked out of CSPAM really hurt your fee-fees, didn't it? Poor boy.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
i didn't kicked outta C-Spam and me and ZDR are buds on twitter lol

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
ohhhh snap u still post over at D&D on the reg, no wonder you're all brainwashed and lacking a spine it all makes sense now

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Homestar Runner posted:

i didn't kicked outta C-Spam and me and ZDR are buds on twitter lol

That's literally the saddest comeback I've ever heard.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

"Mom! MOM! SHUT THE gently caress UP, I totally have friends! They're just online is all."

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I love how you guys are arguing over made up political parties

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
lol heat from the mealy-mouthed hillary voter who still posts in D&D, noted home to the forum's most prestigious community of basement dwelling shut-ins with zero sex life, in TYOOL 2017

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I enjoy this thread

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
Thread is 4chan as gently caress

Except they're 10 years older and actually voted for Donald trump in a presidential election lol

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
How come big pharma is this (deservedly) demonized force of evil capitalist oppression that constantly fucks with vital health care, except when vaccines come up? Oh no, certainly no fuckery there at all. The whole autism thing is patently ridiculous, but acting like the same companies that distribute opiates like candy and price gouge on cancer and aids medication are acting on the up and up because vaccines are involved seems incredibly naive to me.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Harrower posted:

How come big pharma is this (deservedly) demonized force of evil capitalist oppression that constantly fucks with vital health care, except when vaccines come up? Oh no, certainly no fuckery there at all. The whole autism thing is patently ridiculous, but acting like the same companies that distribute opiates like candy and price gouge on cancer and aids medication are acting on the up and up because vaccines are involved seems incredibly naive to me.

Dude the autism thing is patently ridiculous.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

They have the cure for autism they are just looking for a way to monetize it

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
checks names

yah this looks like a bunch of dnd names

checks thread

yah this looks like a bunch of dnd posts

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Harrower posted:

Pharma companies don't really care about vaccines because they are not very profitable. There's always shortages because of this

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
hahahaha there was a meltdown ITT

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Getting kicked out of cspam is a good thing, you should be concerned if your posting is still welcome there

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Toadvine posted:

Getting kicked out of cspam is a good thing, you should be concerned if your posting is still welcome there

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

Toadvine posted:

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Where the piss tape russia

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Mackers posted:

Thread is 4chan as gently caress

Except they're 10 years older and actually voted for Donald trump in a presidential election lol
I'm loling imagining a bunch of 10 year olds bragging about weird lies, but instead of it being about having the sex with a girl or video game tall tales like normal kids, it's about voting for Trump

"I voted for him, like, 20 times. I wore a big trenchcoat and used my deep voice and just kept pulling the lever over and over and they couldn't see."
"Oh, you used the lever? I voted like 300 times because I used by android phone to hack it with a special program my uncle gave me."

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Homestar Runner posted:

the forum's most prestigious community of basement dwelling shut-ins with zero sex life, in TYOOL 2017

...but enough about QCS.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Prorat posted:

So the first federal election since THE election happened tonight. A republican won, sure it was a republican in KS replacing another but still... maybe instead of focusing on parroting the media's talking points maybe you libs should try and flip a seat. I mean it can't be that hard, BIG DUMB republicans have been flipping them for the last 6 years and TOTALLY STUPID Trump flipped a bunch of states. It can't be that hard with the democrat party is the enlightened intellectual superior party right?

Yeah but your party is actually retarded and just voted because the TV man said Bigly and lock her up. Saying your party is better because it's made up of the terminally retarded isn't really praise. There just happen to be more retards than normal people

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Yeah but your party is actually retarded and just voted because the TV man said Bigly and lock her up. Saying your party is better because it's made up of the terminally retarded isn't really praise. There just happen to be more retards than normal people

We've already been over this you learned nothing from this election and prefer to double down on the democrats misguided efforts.

Can we talk about north Korea or something instead? Your vitriol for the working class is boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

North Korea has the best living conditions for the working class in the world

• Locked thread