Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

[leans into the microphone]

RIGHT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lotta posting going on rn

very high energy

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

listen if none of you fuckers are going to r/thedonald to share their pained reactions to this, I guess I'M gonna have to do it.

Yes please post their tears

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Admiral Ray posted:

gaston was the only good character in Beauty and the Beast

i've long maintained that he's actually at least an anti-hero instead of a villain considering that the beast got where he is being a colossal cocksucker and responded to his comeuppance by being a brooding, abusive basement dweller

nobody takes me seriously on that hot take tho

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

euphronius posted:

Oscar pisstapeus runs

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

slouch posted:

“I think our dollar is getting too strong, and partially that’s my fault because people have confidence in me. But that’s hurting—that will hurt ultimately,” he added. “Look, there’s some very good things about a strong dollar, but usually speaking the best thing about it is that it sounds good.”

-President of the United States, Donald Trump

"Usually speaking"? What does that even mean as he's using it?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
what was this idiots question? It was like 3 paragraphs

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Trump is like every single conservative dumbass that doesn't understand any of the real reasoning behind the government programs they hate, but he is being forced to learn about them instead of just being able to ignore everything

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
this is three separate questions what a microphone hog

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Shageletic posted:

Tried to find an article talking about Bannon's drinking (no luck there, except for how he acted around his ex-wives while he beat them), but holy poo poo there is a lot of stuff out there about how bad Bannon looks. He's like the most hated man right now on the internet. And its mostly based on his looks.

It isn't because of his looks. He's just one of those people who looks on the outside the same as he does on the inside.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Coolguye posted:

i've long maintained that he's actually at least an anti-hero instead of a villain considering that the beast got where he is being a colossal cocksucker and responded to his comeuppance by being a brooding, abusive basement dweller

garcon literally held a woman's father captive against his will in a hellhole to force a woman to marry him when she didn't want to

you got issues

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
it's gonna be great when we're all "trump...good?" unironically by the end of the day

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

comingafteryouall posted:

Trump is like every single conservative dumbass that doesn't understand any of the real reasoning behind the government programs they hate, but he is being forced to learn about them instead of just being able to ignore everything

he's a black mirror episode about an old man yelling at a TV getting sucked into the TV and made its leader

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tenderjerk posted:

it's gonna be great when we're all "trump...good?" unironically by the end of the day

thats what i unironically think already

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!

Shageletic posted:

Tried to find an article talking about Bannon's drinking (no luck there, except for how he acted around his ex-wives while he beat them), but holy poo poo there is a lot of stuff out there about how bad Bannon looks. He's like the most hated man right now on the internet. And its mostly based on his looks.

he's like the Picture of Dorian Grey, but for the soul of the entire conservative movement

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

we're at an all time low with russia. even lower than the cold war? bay of pigs? gently caress you.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
still insisting he doesn't know putin

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

He doesn't know Putin, but I'm sure he'll walk that back in a few weeks.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Coolguye posted:

gaston was the only town-person ready and willing to go save belle and her dad from a piece of poo poo that captured them for no reason. he was the hero of that film and gave his life attempting to save belle and her father.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Vladimir Putin posted:

"Usually speaking"? What does that even mean as he's using it?

we're going to inflate the dollar bigly. it'll be worth so much that you won't want it to be worth as much anymore, but it'll keep going up

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Shageletic posted:

good i'm glad of it

thanks to vanisher for the dope av

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

eonwe posted:

translation: i have no idea why having a strong or weak dollar is good or bad, but strong sounds better

i get the feeling there was some news program talking about monetary policy and donald half-consciously picked up a tidbit about it being bad for export markets and was trying to show off how smart he is

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

bannon is a neo nazi history channel watching dad that some billionaires decided should have a vote in US foreign policy. There is no part of him that isn't deserving of hatred and disgust

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

going it alone means going it with a lot of other nations

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Admiral Ray posted:

gaston was the only town-person ready and willing to go save belle and her dad from a piece of poo poo that captured them for no reason. he was the hero of that film and gave his life attempting to save belle and her father.

whole lotta traps gettin sprung itt

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

SKULL.GIF posted:

Trump is saying that Bannon had no impact on his campaign and that he has the best brain and doesn't need Bannon one bit

He's done

:flashfap:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

No neocon, no neocon.
You're the neocon!

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/852255047018852352

Don't stop I'm almost there

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

no matter your actual ideology, you'll be pulled back into the black hole of neoliberal hegemony within a few months?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!

Solarin posted:

bannon is a neo nazi history channel watching dad that some billionaires decided should have a vote in US foreign policy. There is no part of him that isn't deserving of hatred and disgust

his hair has pretty good volume for a man his age

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

naw its from the shining but now you got me intrigued bout this swedish movie

it's called songs from the second floor

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The Nastier Nate posted:

No neocon, no neocon.
You're the neocon!

no u

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
trump just wants to get along with everybody :wooper:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
"I'd like to get along with everyone but right now the world is a mess. It's nasty" - President of the United States

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
so at some point congress invents a way to hold a presidential recall election

right

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

good

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
How do I get some Russian payoff money my Soros money is not enough.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

f#a# posted:

trump just wants to get along with everybody :wooper:

yeah, hes deeply insecure

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

shut this boring foreigner up, let trump talk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU