Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Xealot posted:

I'm pretty sure that was a debilitating opiate addiction.

He had to do something to deal with being trapped in a relationship with Lea Michelle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."
Glee did 9/11

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
All talk about Glee aside, I just watched tonight's repeat episode where Dean Cain came back but hosed over the DEO and stole the National Alien Registry, and I forgot how kick-rear end Alex and J'onn are. Really looking forward to watching next week's episode where they put all the aliens on the space shuttle.

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."

Vietnamwees posted:

All talk about Glee aside, I just watched tonight's repeat episode where Dean Cain came back but hosed over the DEO and stole the National Alien Registry, and I forgot how kick-rear end Alex and J'onn are. Really looking forward to watching next week's episode where they put all the aliens on the space shuttle.

Space...shuttle? Is this the same Space Shuttle an Apollo astronaut couldn't wait to ride in Legends Of Tomorrow?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Tiny Superman is coming back! :neckbeard::woop:
https://twitter.com/eonlineTV/status/851887584666157060

howe_sam fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Apr 12, 2017

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Sometimes you just want trash television. And so you end up watching Outcast.

E: also tiny superman hooray

E2: I want him to visit Arrow at some point. Or Legends, maybe they visit Krypton in the past and it turns out they blew it up being stupid

McDragon fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Apr 12, 2017

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Keep Superman, kill off Mon-el.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

HAHAHA gently caress YOU GUYS WHO SAID IT WAS NEVER HAPPENING AGAIN TINY CLARK RETURNS

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Also yay
https://twitter.com/TVGuide/status/852210736424255490

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I knew Cat Grant would turn into Power Girl.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Hopefully this means that Calista Flockhart's open to coming back more often for Season 3. Because the way the made it sound last year was that she'd be around for like every 5th episode or so, like she'd fly up to Vancouver on an ad hoc basis. And then she just never showed up again. Now, who knows if that's more on the writers never finding a story for Cat worth having Calista come back for or what.

Either way, I'm glad the show is bringing both her and Hoechlin back.

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."
I just want Kara, Microscopic Superman, Jonn, and Mon-El all using their powers at once in a big battle with some big villain. Please.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm still not really clear on what Mon El's powers are besides "strong."

I like Cat Grant but like the biggest flaw of S2 was them struggling to make that whole CatCo/"Kara wants to be a reporter" thing work without her and I kind of don't want to see her show up to make it a thing again and then go back to and leave us with more "I want to work at CatCo to feel normal even though all my friends and family work in the alien world and know I'm an alien and are cool with it and its where I feel most at peace."

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

STAC Goat posted:

I'm still not really clear on what Mon El's powers are besides "strong."

I like Cat Grant but like the biggest flaw of S2 was them struggling to make that whole CatCo/"Kara wants to be a reporter" thing work without her and I kind of don't want to see her show up to make it a thing again and then go back to and leave us with more "I want to work at CatCo to feel normal even though all my friends and family work in the alien world and know I'm an alien and are cool with it and its where I feel most at peace."

Mon-El is faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and can leap tall buildings in a single bound.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

He kind of sucks at being fast though.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorWhat posted:

Mon-El is faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and can leap tall buildings in a single bound.

He'd better hope so!

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
So I have been catching up on The Flash finally got to the crossover episode which was good and all but then its says to be continued on Arrow and I'm forced to endure Arrow just for one loving scene only to be told to be continued on legends hah gently caress you not watching that garbage

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."

Koirhor posted:

So I have been catching up on The Flash finally got to the crossover episode which was good and all but then its says to be continued on Arrow and I'm forced to endure Arrow just for one loving scene only to be told to be continued on legends hah gently caress you not watching that garbage

Never read most comic books.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Koirhor posted:

Legends season 2 is arguably in the top 3 of single seasons in the D.C. TVverse

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Longbaugh01 posted:

I just want Kara, Microscopic Superman, Jonn, and Mon-El all using their powers at once in a big battle with some big villain. Please.

i've always loved you

DoctorWhat posted:

Mon-El being the Golden Age Superman actually works really well.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Mon-El's power is plot absorption.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Mon-El's power is being really handsome and dreamy.

Koirhor posted:

If it helps at all, Arrow and Legends have been way better than Flash this season.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

irlZaphod posted:

Mon-El's power is being really handsome and dreamy.

If it helps at all, Arrow and Legends have been way better than Flash this season.

They were also better than Flash last season, though that says more about how much of a trainwreck Flash season two was than anything else.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Completely disagree cannot watch Arrow due the propensity of Felicity crytalking through every scene

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Hard to believe I used to actually like Felicity as a character.

Of course that was season 1 when she was basically only tech support.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Koirhor posted:

Completely disagree cannot watch Arrow due the propensity of Felicity crytalking through every scene

It seems like they finally remembered that she is an actual person and not just Ollie's conscience with the Helix arc. I am hopeful that she gets some development. Even though when they talk about hacking it sounds like they just used a random jargon generator.
I'd love to see her embrace the darkness within like Ollie and Diggle have done. Maybe even bring back the goth look (j/k).

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Aleph Null posted:

It seems like they finally remembered that she is an actual person and not just Ollie's conscience with the Helix arc. I am hopeful that she gets some development. Even though when they talk about hacking it sounds like they just used a random jargon generator.
I'd love to see her embrace the darkness within like Ollie and Diggle have done. Maybe even bring back the goth look (j/k).

Anytime that anyone on the CWverse shows starts talking about "the darkness" I physically cringe.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
It's really odd in retrospect how Felicity only shows up about two thirds through season one then becomes the main character in seasons three and (I am told) four. :v:

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Floppychop posted:

Anytime that anyone on the CWverse shows starts talking about "the darkness" I physically cringe.

I find it adorably cheesy.

Edit: I want Ollie to show up next season on Legends just so he can say, "Legends, you have failed this timeline!"

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Koirhor posted:

There was basically nothing good about Flash s2. It was THAT bad.

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004

Wheat Loaf posted:

It's really odd in retrospect how Felicity only shows up about two thirds through season one then becomes the main character in seasons three and (I am told) four. :v:

She's been retconed into at least one flashback sequence already.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

Wheat Loaf posted:

She shows up for the first time in the third episode of the series.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

bentacos posted:

Do you think that was part of her audition?

"Can you talk and cry at the same time but still be just almost intelligible? I'm talking tears, snot, the whole thing. More voice quavering!"

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

bentacos posted:

Really? I don't doubt you but I reckon she must have put in an early appearance or two then not come back until later in the season. In any event, I really can't remember her actually being a significant character until late season one.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

She showed up a few times as sexy IT nerd who wanted to bone Oliver whom he'd ask for favors before becoming a real character.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

hangedman1984 posted:

Calm the gently caress down dude. I will be the first to say Glee was trash tv, but thats all it was. Its not like it murdered orphans.

that you know of

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."
Just to be clear, there has been almost zero Felicity drama this 5th season of Arrow, which is a part of why it's so drat good. She's had her minor little b-plots, but none of them have detracted from the show much.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Longbaugh01 posted:

Just to be clear, there has been almost zero Felicity drama this 5th season of Arrow, which is a part of why it's so drat good. She's had her minor little b-plots, but none of them have detracted from the show much.

You're right. Even murdering an entire town didn't create as much drama as being mad at Oliver did in previous seasons.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think the writers realized she was poisoning the plot so they scaled her back. Hopefully she and Ollie are done forever so he can end up with Dinah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Boil 'em, mash 'em, cook 'em in a stew
She's also not even in that episode of the crossover, anyway, and if she is she's barely in it. Just watch it.