Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?
Pun chains are one of the best things to come out of the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
I think we should concentrate on more important things

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Of course this guy just Goebbels up the bait

We just to make him learn not to.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

runupon cracker posted:

I think we should concentrate on more important things

What are you, the thread's camp counselor?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Captain Monkey posted:

I agree, I'm a way bigger fan of incredibly aggressive, angry posts about different posts that the posting poster posts to let us know what kind of posts they dislike and how angry these posts are making them.

Those are certainly good posts.

Eat my rear end, fucko

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Improbable Lobster posted:

Eat my rear end, fucko

What thread is this quote from? I like it.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Eat my rear end, fucko

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
:gas:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

quote:

hello weedthread my old friend
ive come to talk with you again
because a dankness softly creeping
left in bags while i was sleeping
and the nugs that were smoked into my still remain
within the sound of highness
in sated high I walk alone
narrow streets of cobblestone
neath the halo of a streetlamp
my dealer waited with some rich-rear end dank
when my eyes were stabbed by the flash of the popo’s light
that split the night
and touched the sound of highness
and in the naked light I saw
ten thousand joints, maybe more
people smoking without coughing
people chilling without harshing
people writing songs
“that are gonna be big someday”
but not today
because the sound of highness
“fools” said i, “ you do not know”
“when you smoke weed cancer slows”
“hear my words that i might teach you”
“take a dab so that i might feel you (man)”
but they were all really going through some poo poo this time
and sat there in the well of highness
and the people bowed and prayed
to the mad dab hits they made
and the cops flashed out their warning
but the stoners kept on going
and the cops said
“stop smoking weed and get a job you lazy bum”
“no more fun”
whispered in the sound of highness

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Eat my rear end, fucko

Leave it to a lobster to boil over.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

fruit on the bottom posted:

Honestly, Improbable Lobster's quote goes much better with your avatar.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

[extremely pyf voice]

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

fruit on the bottom posted:

You are really clawing at the bottom of the barrel for that one.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Of course this guy just Goebbels up the bait

I think we're Goering off the rails a little here.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

I hate the way everyone has to mengele their speech to fit in a pun

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
This has become a Shoah of a thread.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

I hate the way everyone has to mengele their speech to fit in a pun

Agreed, you should Dachau points for forced puns.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
He'll never be the head of a major corporation.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Eat my rear end, fucko

That's usually the part of the lobster you eat, yeah.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Goon falls in well etc
*Goons #1-22 pee in well*
Goon # 23: please don't pee in the well guys
Goon # 28: oh hey goons 1-22, urine trouble now!!
*Goons 28-40 stand around ribbing each other making pee puns for 3 days*

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
hitler, peeing

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

Goon falls in well etc
*Goons #1-22 pee in well*
Goon # 23: please don't pee in the well guys
Goon # 28: oh hey goons 1-22, urine trouble now!!
*Goons 28-40 stand around ribbing each other making pee puns for 3 days*

What happened to goons 24-27

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
They were all DARE

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

trapped mouse posted:

Honestly, Improbable Lobster's quote goes much better with your avatar.

Haha that's incredible

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The puns are coming too fast, treblinka and you'll miss at least 2

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I find puns Sobiboring.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
E: no.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Guys I just thought of a really good one what if um, what if you were doing a jack-o'-lantern, doing a jack-o'-lantern on, uh, Halloween, and you had a big pumpkin, a really big one, and it was like, too big to scoop it out on your own, so, okay, so keep following this, right, what if there was a store, a Halloween store that just scooped out the insides of pumpkins, all the seeds and pulp and stuff, and it uh, you could take the pumpkin there, in your car, whatever kind of car, you could take the big pumpkin and say to the guy - or the girl, okay, the store could have girls, yeah, Maurice, you don't have to start, I know, the store could have girls, okay - you could say to the guy that you want to have a jack-o'-lantern instead of a pumpkin, or that is you want the pumpkin to be turned into a jack-o'-lantern, but the guy doesn't have to carve the eyes and mouth and stuff, you can do that part, but he needs to scoop out all the insides because the pumpkin is so big, and the guy would be like, here's our fee scale, because they probably don't do a sliding income, uh, you know a sliding income thing, it's probably just based on weight or, um, yeah, maybe a per-hour fee or something, maybe he could give you a quote, I don't know, but you might look at it and be like, wow, the price of scooping is so high, the uh, another way to say that would be the cost of hollowing, or uh, I guess that would be the hollow, uh, I mean does that work, does that fit with what we're all doing?

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
I don't even know who Hitler is, but I'm loling.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

I don't even know who Hitler is, but I'm loling.

A misunderstood man who never resorted to chemical weapons.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

FactsAreUseless posted:

Guys I just thought of a really good one what if um, what if you were doing a jack-o'-lantern, doing a jack-o'-lantern on, uh, Halloween, and you had a big pumpkin, a really big one, and it was like, too big to scoop it out on your own, so, okay, so keep following this, right, what if there was a store, a Halloween store that just scooped out the insides of pumpkins, all the seeds and pulp and stuff, and it uh, you could take the pumpkin there, in your car, whatever kind of car, you could take the big pumpkin and say to the guy - or the girl, okay, the store could have girls, yeah, Maurice, you don't have to start, I know, the store could have girls, okay - you could say to the guy that you want to have a jack-o'-lantern instead of a pumpkin, or that is you want the pumpkin to be turned into a jack-o'-lantern, but the guy doesn't have to carve the eyes and mouth and stuff, you can do that part, but he needs to scoop out all the insides because the pumpkin is so big, and the guy would be like, here's our fee scale, because they probably don't do a sliding income, uh, you know a sliding income thing, it's probably just based on weight or, um, yeah, maybe a per-hour fee or something, maybe he could give you a quote, I don't know, but you might look at it and be like, wow, the price of scooping is so high, the uh, another way to say that would be the cost of hollowing, or uh, I guess that would be the hollow, uh, I mean does that work, does that fit with what we're all doing?

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

an occupying force of pure elemental PYF rides into the thread, standing in the stirrups of their cancerous horses and firing arrows of grey from the arched, tortured sentences that they have bent into a recurve

the mongoloid hordes cometh

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

FactsAreUseless posted:

No.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

More like jack-boot-a-lantern.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
more like ParagraphsAreUseless

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yes it does, feel free to continue.

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.
So what is purestrain gold, as introduced to us by forums prophet toblerone triangular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

General Battuta posted:

So what is purestrain gold, as introduced to us by forums prophet toblerone triangular
Gold that has its atomic origins in the fusion of a star, as I recall.