Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Chinatown posted:

how do i lol in mandarin

ror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

lol...?

Chinatown posted:

how do i lol in mandarin

because

lol

*大声地笑*

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Chinatown posted:

how do i lol in mandarin

because

lol

大声笑
Dàshēng xiào

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

:D

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
This is so amazing. You elected a tard to be the your leader.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Indy posted:

The president we deserve. :patriot:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Indy posted:

I mean I expected some good laughs back in november but holy loving poo poo, he really is literally retarded

and spicer, god bless that dumb little man

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao at whenever people defend this

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

imagine obama doing this

lol

america

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao at whenever people defend this

he was having an episode please don't be ableist

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Chinatown posted:

imagine obama doing this

Lmao

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

Chinatown posted:

how do i lol in mandarin

because

lol

Try 哈哈 on for size if you like onomatopoeias.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Had a lovely day at work but was loling the whole time because Spicey

Like he actually found a way to gently caress up saying "Assad is bad" lol

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

God bless this administration

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/VicStoddard/status/852400576721768448

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Chinatown posted:

how do i lol in mandarin

because

lol

keke

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
a classic carson lol. The man now in charge of housing in the US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRuZ_LimXxU

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen as we watch "Trump's stunning u-turns on NATO, China, Russia and Syria"

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/trump-russia-china-nato-syria/index.html

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm honestly flummoxed as what to make of these u-turns. On the one hand some of them are actually... good? But on the other hand Trump is still terrible.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

From the tasteless tattoos thread:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/scottybryan/i-wouldnt-do-this-for-a-million-pounds?utm_term=.jx57rNrwzo#.xeJQzXzK8B

quote:

Oh, and in response, Marc got Corey this tattoo:
:nws: for butt, but you should click anyway

It went down well with the presenters.

But Corey found it hilarious. He said afterwards: "I don't love Donald Trump so much, but I think he is a bit of a hero. He's funny. He makes me laugh, and this is going to make me laugh for a long time."

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

We have a bigly yuge drug problem in this country, now that the people doing drugs are white.

*pays for 30,000 prison cells for immigrants instead of paying for drug rehab beds*

MAGA

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
As a Brit who only perennially followed the election, it seemed to me like one of the main campaign promises was "can't stump the trump", but now he's in office it appears he's broken that promise at least twice an hour? What's the deal America?

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

There's my genuine belly lol for the day.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Most politicians make big promises and then slowly break them, like Justin Trudeau (except on :catdrugs:WEED!!!:catdrugs:) going from "We will never have a FPTP election ever again" to "We are sticking with FPTP", but Trump immediately broke even the minor promises he made, like working on the weekends.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Wonder what Xi told Trump. China doesn't have it easy with North Korea but they don't have it hard either. They're the only country with any leverage over it.

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe

!Klams posted:

As a Brit who only perennially followed the election, it seemed to me like one of the main campaign promises was "can't stump the trump", but now he's in office it appears he's broken that promise at least twice an hour? What's the deal America?

It is confirmed that you can in fact Stump the Trump on matters ranging from health care to tax reform to North Korea to the immigration system. Anything he touches, as a matter of fact

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Mr Havafap posted:

Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen as we watch "Trump's stunning u-turns on NATO, China, Russia and Syria"

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/trump-russia-china-nato-syria/index.html

just confirmation of the obvious - trump is a little man easily controlled by people smarter than him.

it's Reagan all over again, except while Reagan was smart enough to know he was an idiot and hire smart people to do the work for him, Trump keeps people like Bannon and Kushner around.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Perromancer posted:

It is confirmed that you can in fact Stump the Trump on matters ranging from health care to tax reform to North Korea to the immigration system. Anything he touches, as a matter of fact

Even spelling stumps him.
It's unpresidented.

Edit: Lol, https://twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/810117698558562304

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Apr 13, 2017

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Shadow0 posted:

Even spelling stumps him.
It's unpresidented.

Edit: Lol, https://twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/810117698558562304

Unpresidented, adjective, definition: see Hillary Clinton

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Kris_Sacrebleu/status/852379514969522177

A fairly predictable lol

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Mr Havafap posted:

post 4chan meltdowns and the saltiest pepes u got

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

:lol:

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
Watch Putin trick Trump into nuking someone.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Aren't these policy reversals and the descendacy, if you will, of Bannon good things though?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The Dennis System posted:

Aren't these policy reversals and the descendacy, if you will, of Bannon good things though?

I've been grappling with the same conundrum. I'm a big enough man to admit that Trump is taking baby steps in the right direction, even if he's starting a few hundred miles behind being a decent president.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

It's less bad, that's it.

Applewhite posted:

I've been grappling with the same conundrum. I'm a big enough man to admit that Trump is taking baby steps in the right direction, even if he's starting a few hundred miles behind being a decent president.

lmao yeah he's continuously kicking the poo poo out of me, but when I thought he was going for a backhand he just slapped me

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Firing Bannon would be bigly good.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

th ere is saying you'll change and actually changing and until he actually changes then its meaningless

especially since he'll changes his mind every time he talks to someone new lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
watch as trump slowly morphs back into a liberal lmao