Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

The Dennis System posted:

Aren't these policy reversals and the descendacy, if you will, of Bannon good things though?

Depends: Do you want a good president? Or a hilarious one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm fine with trump as long as the nukes don't fly :shrug:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Applewhite posted:

I've been grappling with the same conundrum. I'm a big enough man to admit that Trump is taking baby steps in the right direction, even if he's starting a few hundred miles behind being a decent president.

:same:

it's actually shocking that he appears to be somewhat willing to try to learn how to do the job, i didn't expect that. that man could be a E/N success story one day, if he keeps it up.

but still, his first job in life should have been as a burger cook or cleaning floors or something, not PO the US

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

:same:

it's actually shocking that he appears to be somewhat willing to try to learn how to do the job, i didn't expect that. that man could be a E/N success story one day, if he keeps it up.

but still, his first job in life should have been as a burger cook or cleaning floors or something, not PO the US

Lol i legit thought i was in the Ulililia thread

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
A willingness to learn that Montenegro is a country and how NATO works is not a good thing for a president, it's a bad thing. You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
I'm just happy world leaders seem to agree patience is needed with the man, I mean the things that have come out of his mouth are fighting words in normal circumstances.

Of course they could just be jangling keys in his face to keep Lil' Donald happy while doing God knows what behind his back..

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Lol that the bar is so low at this point that him even thinking of performing a single rational act makes people think hey maybe this isn't so bad.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

unpacked robinhood posted:

I'm fine with trump as long as the nukes don't fly :shrug:

LOL, good luck with that! :v:

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Minnesota Mixup posted:

Lol that the bar is so low at this point that him even thinking of performing a single rational act makes people think hey maybe this isn't so bad.

it's lmao and lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Havafap posted:

Of course they could just be jangling keys in his face to keep Lil' Donald happy while doing God knows what behind his back..

"Hold on with the settlements for a little bit bibi ok"

"Yeah sure thing my dude"
* waits a good 48hrs before starting the concrete mixers *

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Minnesota Mixup posted:

No it's the worst but some days are less worse than others.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/KThomasDC/status/852234822961569793

This seems like a pretty bad sign.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/852500543599759360

This seems like a pretty bad idea.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

"Hold on with the settlements for a little bit bibi ok"

"Yeah sure thing my dude"
* waits a good 48hrs before starting the concrete mixers *

Art of the deal, friend

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

So Donnie is using a slight variation on his standard practice of declining to pay for things? Brilliant, outstanding, good. If it aint broke, bigly.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Libelous Slander posted:

Art of the deal, friend

Lol more like Deal of the tard

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao at whenever people defend this

There's a group of people that spent hours scouring youtube vids finding examples of him making fun of other people and insisting that he just makes fun of people like that on the reg and that it had nothing to do with the reporters disability. Those people are dumb and poo poo.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Shadow0 posted:

Even spelling stumps him.
It's unpresidented.

Edit: Lol, https://twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/810117698558562304

Potus getting dunked on by the loving dictionary lol

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

scrubs season six posted:

There's a group of people that spent hours scouring youtube vids finding examples of him making fun of other people and insisting that he just makes fun of people like that on the reg and that it had nothing to do with the reporters disability. Those people are dumb and poo poo.

Theres a strain of conservatism thats like this where they say things like "I'm not racist! I was an rear end in a top hat to this white guy just yesterday!"

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

"I'm going to get healthcare done" - The President

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Mr.Tophat posted:

So Donnie is using a slight variation on his standard practice of declining to pay for things? Brilliant, outstanding, good. If it aint broke, bigly.

he got away with it then, why not now?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/851767718248361986
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/852508752142114816

I don't repeat myself. I don't repeat myself. I've never repeated myself.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

quote:

Mr. Trump said Mr. Schumer “should be calling me and begging me to help him save Obamacare, along with Nancy Pelosi.”

Responding to Mr. Trump’s comments, Mr. Schumer said the president was “threatening to hold hostage health care for millions of Americans…to achieve a political goal of repeal that would take health care away from millions more. This cynical strategy will fail.”
LOL, this is a terrible idea. "Help me repeal Obamacare, which provides healthcare for millions, or I'll cut healthcare for millions and YOU'LL BE TO BLAME!"

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Knight posted:

LOL, this is a terrible idea. "Help me repeal Obamacare, which provides healthcare for millions, or I'll cut healthcare for millions and YOU'LL BE TO BLAME!"

Obamacare: so close to the edge of collapse that the only way I can get anyone to even consider an alternative is to actively and publicly sabotage it!

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

USA is going to do it by ourselves with other countries

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
You know, for a guy with the slogan "America first" this Trump guy sure does spend a lot of time threatening other countries

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dial-a-Dog posted:

You know, for a guy with the slogan "America first" this Trump guy sure does spend a lot of time threatening other countries

But he threatened america first with the obamacare repeal obsession and the epa gutting etc

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

But he threatened america first with the obamacare repeal obsession and the epa gutting etc

Yeah, I think that qualifies as Promise Kept.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I wanna follow through, follow through
On all of my promises and threats to you babe

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/funder/status/852516247396913152

https://twitter.com/funder/status/852519449496346629

https://twitter.com/funder/status/852511628671295490

lol

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
So is anything ever gonna happen with all these russian findings. just feels like a lot of evidence for... something

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

So is anything ever gonna happen with all these russian findings. just feels like a lot of evidence for... something

watergate took years, so its possible

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Who is Trum and what does he have to do with Prussia?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Has Trump let you down on lols yet?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Trump gets his steaks well done because they'd kill him

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/852484506556805121

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Undercooled meat
Dangerous fish
Health Inspector zing

a trump haiku

e: wow according to the article the situation was better when easy d got personnaly involved with the kitchen operation. My lols are all upside down

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Apr 13, 2017

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

dangerous fish... sounds like a good forums handle. MODS?!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I thought it was well known that all of Trump's "luxury" stuff was just garbage with a veneer of gauche taste.

All of his products are just poor mens idea of what rich people live like.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The Archaic posted:

"I'm going to get healthcare done" - The President

I like my healthcare like I like my steak, blackened, charred, and unpalatable to most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
pfft the chef was preparing Fugu for the japanese

it's SUPPOSED to be dangerous yo

fake news