Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Tiny Deer posted:

How much does an orphan ghost go for these days?

Oh my bad it's for free, though no longer offered because, surprise, a white person offering demon Black haitian children for work draws ire. Too bad, you could have owned your own 'sassy orphaned, littered with scars Haitian satyr child.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

value-brand cereal posted:

Oh my bad it's for free, though no longer offered because, surprise, a white person offering demon Black haitian children for work draws ire. Too bad, you could have owned your own 'sassy orphaned, littered with scars Haitian satyr child.'

What the gently caress is any of this and why are you so knowledgeable about tumblr's slave spirit salesman crowd?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
99 brands of beer on the wall...

https://mobile.twitter.com/timemktg/status/851960178173980672

https://mobile.twitter.com/BRDBeyondRepair/status/851715369354055680

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChooseGlass/status/851794526863851520

https://mobile.twitter.com/senselondon/status/847511178192568320
Tsingtao is pretty bad beer if you havent had the pleasure

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

im confused--how those are woke brands?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

leffe owns

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Hillary Clinton models Millennial-pink heels for Katy Perry's shoe line

Hillary Clinton is getting a kick out of a certain pair of pink heels from Katy Perry's shoe line.

The singer posted a picture of Clinton wearing a pair of cute-yet-sensible pumps from her Katy Perry Collections line.

And the former presidential candidate wasn't just wearing any pair of shoes. "@HillaryClinton is wearing #TheHillary (OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH)," Perry wrote in the caption, pointing out that the heels bear Clinton's name.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/04/11/hillary-clinton-models-heels-katy-perry-shoe-line/100336594/

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I had a discussion with a coworker yesterday, and I tried to explain why nobody at our company gives a poo poo and everyone hates their life and themselves, and he just didn't get why all these "slackers" don't "just work harder".

So then I told him, "I'm a brand. That's what I was told to be, a human brand, an entrepreneur, a hungry shark always searching, searching for the best deal because The World Doesn't Owe You. As an entrepreneur, I seek to maximize personal ROI, that is, I work on things that are going to make me money. Working harder here doesn't get me promoted, paid more, or even paid attention to, so why would I do it? Working harder by itself is a negative ROI activity."

He frowned and went back to his burrito. Now he understands Millennials.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

call to action posted:

I had a discussion with a coworker yesterday, and I tried to explain why nobody at our company gives a poo poo and everyone hates their life and themselves, and he just didn't get why all these "slackers" don't "just work harder".

So then I told him, "I'm a brand. That's what I was told to be, a human brand, an entrepreneur, a hungry shark always searching, searching for the best deal because The World Doesn't Owe You. As an entrepreneur, I seek to maximize personal ROI, that is, I work on things that are going to make me money. Working harder here doesn't get me promoted, paid more, or even paid attention to, so why would I do it? Working harder by itself is a negative ROI activity."

Lol what a lovely millennial thing to say to somebody

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

You probably could just have played this

https://youtu.be/HEwSfbE9IXc

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Buca di Bepis posted:

Lol what a lovely millennial thing to say to somebody

Lol how is that lovely in any way, old bro needs to learn why younger people are so quid pro quo in the workplace (because we've been taught we are owed nothing, and thus the corollary stands true, i owe you nothing)

I guess I took my old boss' Einstein bumper sticker too literally. If doing things the same way and expecting a different result is insanity, then I'm not going to keep putting myself out there for nothing at work. Cause a smart man said that'd be insane

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

"The reason I didn't clean up the milk jug I spilled in the dairy section, POPS, is because I'm my own marketer and it doesn't fit my brand"

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

ChesterJT posted:

Well sure but she's white and straight. Get WOKE navy!

she's in the navy, she isn't straight

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

cool, words mean absolutely nothing now

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

im a data pagan and a cyber vegan

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzB2N9xnJk

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Buca di Bepis posted:

"The reason I didn't clean up the milk jug I spilled in the dairy section, POPS, is because I'm my own marketer and it doesn't fit my brand"

Unless your mom made you do this as a kid, no one has done this. Even at restaurants people usually don't clean up their own spill.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

MizPiz posted:

Unless your mom made you do this as a kid, no one has done this. Even at restaurants people usually don't clean up their own spill.

what

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uco5Ed-5y2U&t=183s

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Terror Sweat posted:

You probably could just have played this

https://youtu.be/HEwSfbE9IXc

still trying to figure out what schwepervesance is

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Hemingway To Go! posted:

cool, words mean absolutely nothing now

it's such a weirdly narrow focus for feminism too, like the only thing feminism has ever been concerned with for the last 200 years is making abortion mandatory. the language was clearly chosen to dog whistle other culture warriors, but it's sad that they couldn't even get more creative with it.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

call to action posted:

*looks into someone's eyes very deeply and with utmost sincerity* I'm a brand.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Help plan the company Christmas party? maybe you didn't know, but i'm part of the quid pro quo generation

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

call to action posted:

How the gently caress did you think this made you look good

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

He's not being serious. He's presenting a ridiculous millennial stereotype to troll you. I refuse to believe otherwise.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

millenials are all the guy from nightcrawler actually

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
idk why everyone is mocking the post so hard

gently caress anyone who thinks i'm going to work hard exclusively for the good of my puritan soul or w/e.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

because you can say that without literally telling someone you're a brand looking to maximize your return on investment or whatever

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I'm a feminist and am strongly pro-choice... in energy sources

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't literally say those words, you idiots. It was more of a "why the gently caress should I put more into a system that's explicitly told me that it will only invest in me when it's profitable to them" to a person that is the literal embodiment of Puritan Work Ethic. I'd rather be mocked for that viewpoint that be A Real Hard Worker (for no extra pay), so let 'er rip

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Marvel got woke as gently caress this week

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
PED use isn't woke and that guy is on steroids for sure duder.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
If Nightcrawler poofs into the grand stands to catch a homerun is that an out?

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

Blue Train posted:

Everyone should watch this, or at least the two middle episodes

The whole thing should watched (and everything else Adam Curtis). Part 4 is is important just to see how the Democrats/Labour Party discarded everything they stood for to regain power.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Guy Goodbody posted:

Lol that they printed a comic with hidden messages about how Muslims should never be ruled by filthy Kuffir.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

Lol

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

lmao goddamn

quote:

However, in an interview with local Jakarta newspaper Jawa Pos published today and translated by Coconuts, Ardian stated that he had tried to explain his side to Marvel. “But Marvel is owned by Disney. When Jews are offended, there is no mercy.”

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
https://twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/850083535415386114

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i like bro team pill, he is one of the few sorta alt right types(idk if he even is) that i like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZly6bW3UMk

his best video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Im pretty sure bro team pill isn't alt-right