Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Grittybeard posted:

We are apparently destined to be enemies.

...I kinda like the Chiefs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Any other metal goons in here? Thou and Cloud Rat are gonna be touring soon.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Taking my toddler to a minor league ball game today at historic McCoy stadium. He's only two and a half and isn't going to care much what's going on, but it's a good excuse to get out of the house.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Don't matter what league it is....

Minor league games own.

Have fun QuiteFeet!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
You know what a great escape is? Barcades.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I'm trying to get drunk not have fun

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

I'm trying to get drunk not have fun

Speaking to my soul my guy

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

There's this place in west Atlanta which is a two story upscale bar/eatery and downstairs there's bocce, little bat games, pinball machines, giant Jenga, etc

Its hell

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

"Little bat game" sounds very ATL no offense

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

I went to a barcade recently that had every table be one of those old school arcade game tables from the 1980s

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Entertainment while drinking is best when someone else is working for it like a band

Or a girl paying for her AA in Dental Hygenist school

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'm very competitive sober and it ramps up when drunk. It's the perfect place for me. Give me a game and some liquor or weed and it's loving on. I'm unstoppable. gently caress with me.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
My favorite drinking game is lighting up a blunt and playing NBA 2k17 or Battlefield 1

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

BlindSite posted:

Wasn't the problem with the hyperloop that to do the speeds proposed it would subject passengers to g forces when turning that they'd literally pass out and probably vomit uncontrollably?

There are so many engineering problems on top of the fact that highspeed trains already exist and work so much better. If this country wasn't allergic to light rail we could solve a lot of transportation problems.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The other worst place in atlanta is that upscale bowling alley that serves 15 dollar cocktails and doesn't have any parking

people line up around the block to stand in line for drinks and not get a lane

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Ok. Bowling is cool as poo poo.

I'm so bad at it.

:allbuttons:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

SHOAH NUFF posted:

My favorite drinking game is lighting up a blunt and playing NBA 2k17 or Battlefield 1

You get me

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

The other worst place in atlanta is that upscale bowling alley that serves 15 dollar cocktails and doesn't have any parking

people line up around the block to stand in line for drinks and not get a lane

There's a new place downtown here that invested over 4 million in property alone (12 million total in build) to do this. They even have a concert venue, arcade, full bar, and slutty looking cocktail waitresses

They're absolutely crushing it.

http://westpalmbeach.revolutionsbowl.com

I would've laughed them out of my office if I were an investor being pitched, but I guess that's why I'm not. Well that and money

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

FizFashizzle posted:

There's this place in west Atlanta which is a two story upscale bar/eatery and downstairs there's bocce, little bat games, pinball machines, giant Jenga, etc

Its hell

My friends and I were kicked out of Ormsby's the last two times we were there. Oops.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

I'm very competitive sober and it ramps up when drunk. It's the perfect place for me. Give me a game and some liquor or weed and it's loving on. I'm unstoppable. gently caress with me.

Next time I am in DC I should hit you up for that ski ball bar

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
every 3rd bar in DC has skiball for some reason

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
the best bars are lovely dive bars

stop trying so hard, other bars

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I've always spelt it "skeeball"

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Spoeank posted:

the best bars are lovely dive bars

stop trying so hard, other bars

This is correct. Soccer bars are pretty cool too.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Eli Wiggum posted:

I've always spelt it "skeeball"

I legit forgot how it's spelled while typing

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Wiccan Wasteland posted:

This is correct. Soccer bars are pretty cool too.

I almost fought a woman at a soccer bar because she wanted to watch a loving post game celebration thing after the game ended when there was a baseball game on on another channel. Move to another country if you want to watch that poo poo, games over lady I don't need to watch Pierre stand on a podium.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

This was in Cambridge Mass so no surprise

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm going out to a nice dinner tonight with a lady friend.

I don't do reservations. The best bet is to just head straight to the bar seats.

Will update.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
In my experience, women find reservations incredibly sexy because it means you have your poo poo together enough to pick up a phone and plan for something more than 24 hours in advance

Just make em

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I legit forgot how it's spelled while typing

Said the Professor.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Blitz7x posted:

In my experience, women find reservations incredibly sexy because it means you have your poo poo together enough to pick up a phone and plan for something more than 24 hours in advance

Just make em

Like RG3 worries about impressing women

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Seattle's mayor had his lawyer release a statement that his ballsack doesn't have a mole on it. Cool city.

Context: there's a lawsuit against him for sexual assault many years ago, and the alleged victim recalled seeing a mole on there during the event.

Nov 6, 2002

I'll tell her I know this great little restaurant that doesn't take reservations. That makes it sound cool, makes it sound exclusive. And then when we get to the restaurant, the restaurant is closed, as, of course, it always is on Sundays. So I'll feign surprise and say something along the lines of, "I guess we could grab a pizza and watch a movie at my place."

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I'll tell her I know this great little restaurant that doesn't take reservations. That makes it sound cool, makes it sound exclusive. And then when we get to the restaurant, the restaurant is closed, as, of course, it always is on Sundays. So I'll feign surprise and say something along the lines of, "I guess we could grab a pizza and watch a movie at my place."

:lol:

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I've done about 2.5 hours of driving today and listened to almost exclusively the sopranos theme song and country roads by John Denver

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

A cool and good reference.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This is a pro move.

Edit: what is this a reference to... I'm an idiot apparently

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

I've done about 2.5 hours of driving today and listened to almost exclusively the sopranos theme song and country roads by John Denver

My man

https://youtu.be/YDDkCiUhHCc

Nov 6, 2002

Huh, Spoeank is a serial killer. Who knew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Spoeank the whole purpose of buying the boat was to get the ladies nice and tipsy topside so we can take them to a nice comfortable place below deck and, you know, they can't refuse - because of the implication.

• Locked thread