Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

Trump dropped a MOBA in Afghanistan

really a fate worse than death for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
What I'm most concerned about right now is that Trump is less than 100 days into his administration and has dropped the MOAB. Where does he go from here when he feels like people don't like him? Multiple MOABS? Tactical Nukes? It's hard to go smaller once you've already gone big, and Trump is a man of questionable understanding of his actions.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/852594006475382784/photo/1

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Winkie01 posted:

No clue if anyone died, it was supposed to take out tunnels IIRC

does it even have enough explosive power to take out a tunnel system since it's non-penetrating?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE99le5FBrY

This fukkin' rules

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

Mullin is a former professional mixed martial arts fighter and is listed by the Sherdog Fight Finder with a 3-0 professional record.[18]

holey moley was the funniest congressman found today??

well, we don't have Michele Bachmann anymore, but then again Louie Gohmert is still there

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

i like to think about trump playing basketball and i want to share that thought shape with you

I like to think trump gets punched in the balls every time he plays basketball, like this:

http://i.imgur.com/XXEOOfy.mp4

...which is why he never plays basketball. In fact one of the embarrassing tapes Russia has on him isn't a pisstape, it's just a compilation of Trump getting punched in the gonads

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

Vermain posted:

does it even have enough explosive power to take out a tunnel system since it's non-penetrating?

jesus. I thought that was like the ONE reason they used this.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I really liked the anecdote on Last Week Tonight about O'Reilly complaining about the cost of seltzer water he bought for a woman. How much could it have possibly been?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/852582411489738752

a horrible orange bomb was dropped on afghanistan ... and on america

It's orange for OSHA safety reasons.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

my aspiration is to be a career ophthalmologist, not a career eye doctor

Who is Bashar al-Assad for $100.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Augus posted:

this is so loving stupid

ya it is :q:

more like Bell-end Company :laffo:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

There's definitely some sad/comedic dickwaving elements to the MOAB drop if it had a higher blast yield than the device NK is planning on testing tomorrow.

Sure we could have just slung a laser guided thermobaric bomb into the tunnel and gotten the same result but smoothbrains is a size queen

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
id just like to go on record as having called it that trump will drop more bombs because the media/public has taught him that they will adore him for it and his poll numbers will go up

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

There's definitely some sad/comedic dickwaving elements to the MOAB drop if it had a higher blast yield than the device NK is planning on testing tomorrow.

Sure we could have just slung a laser guided thermobaric bomb into the tunnel and gotten the same result but smoothbrains is a size queen

I don't actually think he was informed of this.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

drat thing was right up near the 13kt low end estimate of the Hiroshima bomb,

oh for gently caress's sake

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Rah! posted:

I like to think trump gets punched in the balls every time he plays basketball, like this:

http://i.imgur.com/XXEOOfy.mp4

...which is why he never plays basketball. In fact one of the embarrassing tapes Russia has on him isn't a pisstape, it's just a compilation of Trump getting punched in the gonads

maybe trump only thinks it's a piss tape because he thinks pee is stored in the balls

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Winkie01 posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/852602568433950720

heroic :lol: a interstate caught on fire and after a hour they put some water on it.

Since he has already filed papers to be in campaign mode and is currently having "campaign rallies," are police etc allowed to pose with him? lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

my

fetish

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

Sure we could have just slung a laser guided thermobaric bomb into the tunnel and gotten the same resultbetter results but smoothbrains is a size queen

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

alnilam posted:

Since he has already filed papers to be in campaign mode and is currently having "campaign rallies," are police etc allowed to pose with him? lol

he did photo-ops with uniformed officers throughout the entire campaign

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Kashuno posted:

What I'm most concerned about right now is that Trump is less than 100 days into his administration and has dropped the MOAB. Where does he go from here when he feels like people don't like him? Multiple MOABS? Tactical Nukes? It's hard to go smaller once you've already gone big, and Trump is a man of questionable understanding of his actions.

it sounds like trump didn't sign off on this bomb after all and the military decided to do it all by themselves

not sure that's better or worse though

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i was reading the voat pizzagate forum again and apparently stephen colbert had a staff pizza party to mark some occasion and pizzagate assumes he was intentionally sending a signal to mock them

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

at first i read that as "bellend company", which in my defense, sounds accurate and like it should be the name

edit:

Lastgirl posted:

ya it is :q:

more like Bell-end Company :laffo:

:argh:

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

i like to think about trump playing basketball and i want to share that thought shape with you

imagine trump petting a dog lol

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

Between today's ocean moon announcements, and the ongoing Tabbi's star stuff, I imagine that it's only appropriate that Donny be the president when we find alien life as the final indignity for Clinton.

Wait, what did Matt Taibbi do?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

mannerup posted:

Yeah and a lot of those officers got in trouble bc of local policies

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

jesus. I thought that was like the ONE reason they used this.

yo, once again, it has AIR BURST right in the literal name

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

Hey coincidentally was t Wikileaks releasing lots of stuff during the election to help trump

my favorite ~*just wikileaks things~* is how fuckin aggrieved they got over the panama papers

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

maybe trump only thinks it's a piss tape because he thinks pee is stored in the balls

lol next u will say girls dont pee out of they are butts

thats the lieberal education system for ya

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

this reminds me of that thing in gbs that time where a dude drew animal/creature fights complete with backstories

man, that was pretty cool

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

that ad seems to be a lot of financially motivated moral managing fam

evan yer a bell-end

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

"barack hussein obama" anagrams to "moab arab hick anuses"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My favorite idiotic Evangelical conspiracy theory is that Muslims will sneak onto the tops of their churches and paint a crescent moon thing

If they do this and you don't catch it, it means your prayers go to their God instead of your own

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aaBmRXzz54

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

donald trump's taxes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mannerup posted:

and now the officers are the ones leaving him uninformed *effete chuckling*

McGlockenshire