Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

FizFashizzle posted:

can't buy hot food with food stamps

just lol if you think those beans and "taco" are hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Fish is not a great meat, gimme some pulled pork or chicken tacos, or shrimp, or you know what's the best food ever? A fried oyster po'boy

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

A Man and his dog posted:

I was in a time crunch. And it was lunch on the fly.

No no, the fly was on the lunch

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Fish taco with beans. Lunch.

should've gone with taco bell imo

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Nice, glad you didn't argue with the date rape comment. Continue to post freely

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

BrownThunder posted:

Nice, glad you didn't argue with the date rape comment. Continue to post freely

Please don't import discord drama

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You post your lunch every time and every time we say "wait don't people pay for food there?" And you always have an excuse

Pretend I posted the worlds saddest salad

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Are you a ward of the state? What the gently caress dude

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Are you a ward of the state? What the gently caress dude

This honestly ruined my day. Clean it up

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Some really great meals:

- A fried oyster po'boy served on crusty bread with some shredded lettuce, onion, tomato

- A huge rack of Korean BBQ spare ribs

- A big plate of NC chopped pork, extra vinegary, with coleslaw

- Halal guy's style chicken and rice, extra white and red sauce

- Spicy fried chicken platter from Ekiben, a great Baltimore restaurant

- A big bison burger with a fried egg on top

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Amy Pole Her posted:

You post your lunch every time and every time we say "wait don't people pay for food there?" And you always have an excuse

Pretend I posted the worlds saddest salad

So this one?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Just make sure you cook it to the perfect temp:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Some really great meals:

- A fried oyster po'boy served on crusty bread with some shredded lettuce, onion, tomato

- A huge rack of Korean BBQ spare ribs

- A big plate of NC chopped pork, extra vinegary, with coleslaw

- Spicy fried chicken platter from Ekiben, a great Baltimore restaurant

For such garbage tastes in NFL teams your palate is great

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

BrownThunder posted:

So this one?

:lol:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lol the loving tablecloth

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

BrownThunder posted:

So this one?

Wanna eat that goldfish shaped steak!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

SHOAH NUFF posted:

There's this good chain that does this in Boston that just got shut down for E. coli. If I didn't constantly have rrhea I'd think I got it. Really wish they'd let me continue eating it

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

There's this good chain that does this in Boston that just got shut down for E. coli. If I didn't constantly have rrhea I'd think I got it. Really wish they'd let me continue eating it

When I lived in Boston there was a food truck always parked right outside the BU gym that had great chicken and rice, I forget the name of the truck though

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loving :laffo:

:five:

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

"I don't do reservations"

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

SHOAH NUFF posted:

When I lived in Boston there was a food truck always parked right outside the BU gym that had great chicken and rice, I forget the name of the truck though

Lol it was" chicken and rice guys". That's the place.

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

:eyepop:

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Also tilapia is an underrated fish.

It's one of the most overused, generic white fish out there. lol. underrated. smdh

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You've worked food service ten years and still eat like a bum

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
https://youtu.be/2vuaqDDr--Q

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

It does look bad.

But it did turn out really good. Like tacos never look good.

What the gently caress is this

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Lol if you don't live where you can get vegan restaurants everywhere. Thai, Ethiopian, Vietnamese, Indian, New American, lmao just lmao

I live downtown atl so there are options. Just having to be conscientious of it all the time can be a bit annoying.

On tacochat: Fiz, have you been to Holy Taco? I really recommend their bacon taco (thick cut pig belly), and fish taco (switches the type of white fish but it's always good). Then whatever you want for a third. Can't really go wrong there. Also they do a great job of the street corn on the cob thing

Nov 6, 2002

But it did turn out really good. Like tacos never look good.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
I for one am shocked that the same person who thought that a fish taco was a crustacean has bad taco opinions and taste.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
gently caress tilapia you loving idiot.

I cook just OK, a lot of you are geniuses with great cooking ability, but even I know that's garbage.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

No Irish Need Imply posted:

gently caress tilapia you loving idiot.

I cook just OK, a lot of you are geniuses with great cooking ability, but even I know that's garbage.

Eh, nothing necessarily wrong with tilapia. It's just in no way underrated. You can do a lot with it like most white fish.

Nov 6, 2002

Thanks to fish fraud many of you are probably eating tilapia thinking it's something better.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

My buddy got free tickets to the Royals last night. So we got there, and our parking pass didn't work, because it was for tonight instead. As were the tickets.

But I got on stubhub and bought more tickets so we could go to the game last night.

But then an hour later after tailgating we realized that stubhub shut down the tickets for last night and I had actually purchased more tickets for tonight.

So I guess I'm going to Kauffman tonight and trying to resell these fuckin tickets on stubhub, but no one wants them because the Royals were good for two years and now we have 29 more before they're worth a poo poo again.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I don't really do seafood, not my thing, but my wife is catholic, so it comes up during lent. Tilapia had a weird taste, but I've been enjoying the rockfish we get from Costco, only $1/lb more than the tilapia, and way better flavor. Is this just me having a garbage palate for fish (admittedly the case), or what cheap seafood does meet TFF approval.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Chicken....burg?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Thanks for posting that rg3. I'm going to New Orleans for a week soon and I thought I wasn't going to truly appreciate the food.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Thaddius the Large posted:

I don't really do seafood, not my thing, but my wife is catholic, so it comes up during lent. Tilapia had a weird taste, but I've been enjoying the rockfish we get from Costco, only $1/lb more than the tilapia, and way better flavor. Is this just me having a garbage palate for fish (admittedly the case), or what cheap seafood does meet TFF approval.

I love Salmon. Mahi Mahi is great. Orange Roughy is also delicious.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

hey the tickets sold.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Where do I get a 1/8" x 1/8" x 1" key for a key way on short notice?!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am on a seafood diet

When I see food, I carefully considered its nutritional content in relation to my intended fitness goals and deduce whether its consumption would be beneficial towards those goals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am on a seafood diet

When I see food, I carefully considered its nutritional content in relation to my intended fitness goals and deduce whether its consumption would be beneficial towards those goals.

• Locked thread