Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

i went to GWS for the first time in years and half the threads are about alcohol

the rest are about boil in a bag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Yeah god damnit I got a trip to Vegas booked you fuckers better not kill me till after June

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i went to GWS for the first time in years and half the threads are about alcohol

Goon drunk so what

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

america deserved trump

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Someone asked for a new thread title? You got it, you got it!

You misspelled poppies.

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/DungeonsDonald/status/852615030939951104

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I don't blame them

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/bfraser747/status/852629413732560896

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I did a thing posted:

You misspelled poppies.
It's a double reference: the first is because that's the actual line from the song, the second as a reference to the Daisy ad.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

this gif's gotta freeze-frame at the end and have some comical caption pop up i m h g o

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
So our reichstag fire is gonna be nuclear huh?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Someone asked for a new thread title? You got it, you got it!
"You bought a baby at Costco? Somebody's getting a head start!" could also have been pretty good imho

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's a double reference: the first is because that's the actual line from the song, the second as a reference to the Daisy ad.

also the Daisy Cutter bomb which is basically a MOAB but that actually got used a lot

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

half this thread is about alcohol

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I'm the Trump supporter who really really likes war while aware that I am in no way physically fit enough to serve in the military.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

is he arguing obama did better???

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

god drat thats a lotta racist idiots in one place

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

the rest are about boil in a bag

Salsa

Chicken

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

also the Daisy Cutter bomb which is basically a MOAB but that actually got used a lot
Woah. I'm a fraeking genius!!!!

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

lol i thought it was bush who lost 12bn in cash in iraq

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I really hope that Trump calls back home every citizen outside of the country so we can see how Baloogan handles that

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

TwoStepBoog posted:

drat, those soldiers are thin

Yeah, it's like the propaganda videos they released a while ago showing how eager and ready they are to fight...as the guns they're shooting constantly misfire and jam (and they just keep pulling the trigger).

The outcome of the war really isn't in doubt. The question is how much carnage will be inflicted, and who handles the ungodly-scaled humanitarian crisis afterwards.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

TwoStepBoog posted:

I'm the Trump supporter who really really likes war while aware that I am in no way physically fit enough to serve in the military.

90% of them?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Woah. I'm a fraeking genius!!!!

That's a fact!

too bad

FACT ARE USELESS :evilbuddy:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i'm gonna go home! i'm gonna get hosed up! i'm gonna do a bad job at work tomorrow!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Me, in the past: This Trump thing seems like a death cult. [said sadly]

Me, now: This Trump thing seems like a death cult. [said happily]

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ALSO I WILL BE STARTING UP THE CSPAM BOOK CLUB THREAD TONIGHT PLEASE MAKE ME FUN GRAPHICS OR WHATEVER BULLSHIT I DUNNO TO PLASTER THE OP WITH

It's going to be maoist third world-style where I make all the rules and you're all forced to agree but after that we all get to vote on everything

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

That DICK! posted:

i'm gonna go home! i'm gonna get hosed up! i'm gonna do a bad job at work tomorrow!

:patriot:

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

I love these because Trump had no clue it was going on.

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

and our insane leader would lose alot of face TOO

he TWEETED about it he can't take a tweet back!

i hope to god poo poo BLOWS UP THIS WEEKEND WEEKEND weekend

easter weekend madness!

Yeah that's enough of this

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

That DICK! posted:

That DICK! posted:

That DICK! posted:

That DICK! posted:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That DICK! posted:

MOABMAGABOMB yer way through life inshallah

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
FAU, please move all the GWS alcohol threads to TCC, and move the TCC magic mushrooms thread to GWS, TIA

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

That DICK! posted:

I have a presentation to like 200 people in about seven hours. I am not very focused right now and doubt I will be then either.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FAU, please move all the GWS alcohol threads to TCC, and move the TCC magic mushrooms thread to GWS, TIA

This is actually a great idea

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

That DICK! posted:

:waycool:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

if you do not make this your avatar right this instant you are fired mister

• Locked thread