Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I've always kinda wanted to visit korea again :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

nullscan posted:

Heeeeey guys, could we not, like, start some poo poo?

Edit : blue dot is me, and weather isn't looking good for ferry ride out.

Look at this limp dick killjoy.

Suck it up. We want poo poo that goes boom.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i always wanted to go to the sex theme park on jeju island with the dick pllars and all that crazy poo poo

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Worry not. You'll get to visit its remains on your next deployment.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Well at least we can have some front line reporting for like 20 minutes before I'm overrun.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Hurry up

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

maffew buildings posted:

The Vinson was going to port in Australia but now they are doing this. Lotta guys hoping something gets blown up to justify the change in plans

SquirrelyPSU posted:

The Australia Port Visit Dangle and Cut

A Pacific Theater time honored naval tradition

This. This right loving here happened to me.

Assholes.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Click Me!

lol

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
even if i really wanted to I cant, retirement is a permanent dq from enlisting again

I mean at least under current rules I can't speak for WWIII or IV

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

personally if there was a nuclear war happening, ghost me would probably be grateful if I died in one of the early exchanges

Same. I know it comes across as morbid to some people, but as much as I enjoy living, I'd prefer not to do so in a nuclear hellscape. Kind of the same mindset Dr.Falken had in WarGames.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

nullscan posted:

Well at least we can have some front line reporting for like 20 minutes before I'm overrun.

Probably won't take that long for nork artillery to blow you up from across the strait so we're all expecting some quality posting. No pressure.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
practice trying to text with those mopp 4 gloves on we could probably get another 10-15 minutes out of that, maybe you should get a stylus

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This loving guy

Soylent Pudding posted:

My friend who's an expert on Best Korea nukes says that if they're gonna test it's likely gonna be in the next 30 minutes.

e: If you see a red dot over there brace for a shitstorm: http://www.sleuthingfromtheinternet.com/

Soylent Pudding posted:

Looks like no nuke test. Friend says that the next most likely window is the same timeslot tomorrow, about 0000 - 0030 GMT (0830-0900 North Korean Time).

Soylent Pudding posted:

I know people who legitimately qualify as experts on the North Korean nuclear program, and I double checked to make sure the information I post on dead gay comedy forums is clear for public discussion.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I, a poster on SA.com, personally know people involved with the NK nuke program should be tip A1 that he's full of poo poo

an expert? whats that like lol seriously unless he's talking about some deep cover agent poo poo, which if he was, he wouldn't be talking about

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

I, a poster on SA.com, personally know people involved with the NK nuke program should be tip A1 that he's full of poo poo

an expert? whats that like lol seriously unless he's talking about some deep cover agent poo poo, which if he was, he wouldn't be talking about

Dude is such a loving clown

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Maybe his friend is actually his uncle who works for Nintendo. Which is in Japan. Makes u think.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Hello nork nuke expert friend may I post information on a forum thanks

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Coming soon to a sky near you!!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
guys i have it on good authority from my friend ;) in the NSA CIA SUPER DEPARTMENT THAT

DONALD TRUMP IS A BIG FAT IDIOT

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Have you gone mad!?!?!?!

That's how you summon the angry orange one

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

practice trying to text with those mopp 4 gloves on we could probably get another 10-15 minutes out of that, maybe you should get a stylus

Hahaha, like we brought our mopp and ipe here.

RIP

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

cowboy elvis posted:

This loving guy

That stupid loving piece of poo poo. I'm actually kinda mad he's posting that garbage.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Syrian Lannister posted:

Have you gone mad!?!?!?!

That's how you summon the angry orange one

good, i want to see trump take on shim

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Two Finger posted:

:stare:

:munch:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

In other news...

There's a whacky rear end in a top hat running around Minneapolis's Cedar-Riverside neighborhood in a quasi police uniform attempting to enforce Sharia law. Cedar-Riverside has a lot of Somalis so this is really the last thing they need right now. It gets better, he's a white convert with an extensive rap sheet.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Two Finger posted:

Shim needs a two week headstart to go off his meds first.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

we need a man in the white house to record the tantrums when he eats 6 hour probes

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Two Finger posted:

we need a man in the white house to record the tantrums when he eats 6 hour probes

You know he would pull out his Rosneft Express Red Card and buy a new account each time he got probated.

To be fair, that might keep these dead gay forums alive for a few years until he finally storms off in a huff and the Russian botnets swarm in to avenge him.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Casimir Radon posted:

In other news...

There's a whacky rear end in a top hat running around Minneapolis's Cedar-Riverside neighborhood in a quasi police uniform attempting to enforce Sharia law. Cedar-Riverside has a lot of Somalis so this is really the last thing they need right now. It gets better, he's a white convert with an extensive rap sheet.

Lol, this dipshit converted when he was 14. I think it's safe to say if he wasn't doing this, he'd be right at home posting gamergate poo poo in between hot takes on atheism.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
gently caress everything

and everyone

i want off this rock

deliver us to sunshine

https://twitter.com/AP/status/852724595140554752

Edit: holy crap this tweet did get burned, but... https://twitter.com/burnedyourtweet/status/852729648152592384

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Apr 14, 2017

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

Lol, this dipshit converted when he was 14. I think it's safe to say if he wasn't doing this, he'd be right at home posting gamergate poo poo in between hot takes on atheism.
My aunt occasionally runs her mouth about Little Mogadishu, figures that the guy in there that is most likely to go and do something really stupid is some idiot cracker from Georgia.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
In the year of Our Lord two thousand and seventeen foreign policy is made over twitter 140 characters at a time.

Clausewitz, Hobbes, Kant and Rousseau are spinning in their Graves

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Berevity is the soul of wit and sister to talent.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Still, imagine sitting down and explaining politics in 2017 to Lafayette or Bismarck.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Dead Reckoning posted:

Still, imagine sitting down and explaining politics in 2017 to Lafayette or Bismarck.

Undoubtedly they'd be that surprised, perhaps at how far power had been allowed to cede into the hands of the unwashed masses.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

They'd be confused why no one realized Hillary was our Danton and put 2 and 2 together.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Hot Karl Marx posted:

A lot of leftists groups WERE under surveillance in those times though. And a lot of right wing groups now are probably under watch (well maybe not with trump in charge, but with Obama they were).

Yeah the FBI had some serious poo poo going on then: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
And that was only uncovered because some people broke into an FBI office and stole some files.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Two Finger posted:

What do you see happening from here?

We have a president that is facing the worst domestic approval of any president in recent history this far into his term.

He's also extremely displeased with the status quo on the peninsula, and has shown a willingness to employ military force to correct what he see's as wrong.

It's 50/50 that our war with Korea goes hot if he isn't allowing the ROK to have a vote on strikes. More like 10/90 if they do have a vote.

The real question is what we can achieve militarily with air strikes and TLAM's but not ground forces. Can we eliminate his nuclear industry? Yes. Can we eliminate or greatly degrade his ballistic missile programs? Probably. Can we stop a retaliatory strike on the ROK? Very unlikely. Can we kill KJU? Yes but it's going to be hard, and not great in the eyes of international law, which barely exists so who cares?

B-52's, B-2's and B-1's and TLAM's in conjunction with tactical fighters might add up to enough force to destroy their C-2, and IAD's.

So the real question is: Can the ROK with present U.S. Troop levels repel or counter a counter strike if trump goes kinetic? Odds are good on retaliation, a very punishing one, but preventing a counter strike? That's a goddamn tough nut to crack.

We have OPLAN's for this poo poo, and a lot of fire power, but the damage from even a limited retaliatory strike from the DPRK is gonna be catastrophic.

They're going to test a nuke. We're probably gonna shock and awe them if they do if the ROK doesn't have a vote.

It's all super goddamn complicated. Because the PRC is still trying to get the DPRK to not test a nuke. So in all this they're interlocutors that might prevent a conflagration. But I doubt it.

Be ready to see some booms, is my assessment. Donnie don't bluff with military force so far.

We should all be.. concerned.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

You know he would pull out his Rosneft Express Red Card and buy a new account each time he got probated.

To be fair, that might keep these dead gay forums alive for a few years until he finally storms off in a huff and the Russian botnets swarm in to avenge him.

Spoiler: Donald J Trump is Ironic War Criminal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

:doh:

• Locked thread