Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
neither can jesse venture but look at him, still owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

neither can jesse venture but look at him, still owns

You're in the wrong thread, friendo

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Viruswithshoes posted:

You're in the wrong thread, friendo

jesse venture owns. if you don't think so go gently caress yourself

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Actually he doesn't own, he definitely is very far from owning

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Teikanmi posted:

Actually he doesn't own, he definitely is very far from owning

lmao if you really think that just lmao

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Jesse Ventura aint got poo poo on Ace Ventura

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Dizz posted:

Jesse Ventura aint got poo poo on Ace Ventura

ya he's a cool dude

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Someone said it before, they legitimately say he's getting so much done during the week that he deserves it.

They are a simple folk.

holy gently caress. Wish I were that simple.

Multilake fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Apr 14, 2017

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/852510810287075329

its that easy folks! easy d, easy living. just gotta sit here and do nothing

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Summer time the living easy.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

my new dog posted:

Hey guys, we'll just keep escalating more and more until Russia decides to call for peace!

This definitely worked in the Cold War, it'll totally work again guys!

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

Also, someone drew a sweet Slowpoke that I wanted to buy for an av but lost the image. I think the thread was people drawing Pokemon? I guess? I don't know. If someone could help find it I would love to buy it. Thanks.

Late to the party but this lol party never sleeps!

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

my new dog posted:

:allears:

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Where are my morning lols? Is he up yet?

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
No morning lols yet, but I did enjoy me some Ivanka tweet

https://twitter.com/TheDweck/status/852700983092101120

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Apr 14, 2017

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

quote:

'Concrete evidence of collusion between Trump team and Russia' handed to official investigation
New evidence comes as sources reveal British spy agency GCHQ played pivotal role in uncovering interactions between US President and Russian operatives
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...n-a7683386.html
put those lollerskaters on

So
1. That dildo on Fox that trump quoted (I actually wonder if his team got the guy to say it so he could say "i was just quoting him" ) implied the GCHQ thing... what he said wasn't true but he must have gotten a whiff of something. i wonder how.

2.lol if this changes nothing, although i do hope to see Trump step down weeping, the problem is how could the vp not be implicated as well? where will my laughter go????

3. I know its a brit paper so theyre slobbin the knob of the GHCQ but london is full of russian oligarchs, and dead spies like the guy who was in a closed and locked suitcase in a bath tub and that guy that got irradiated and died so big loving surprise, when you let a bunch of russians into your town and let them own it it isn't like you have lack of targets

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/russia-oligarchs-london-sanctions-ukraine-crimea

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Wait, trump "wrote" a book called Midas Touch, after the story of a king that ruined his life because of greed?

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Yeah, it teaches how to leverage such things as strength of character and "Little things… that really count".

edit for lols At least he's being honest about the size of his ... hands.

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Apr 14, 2017

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm Louise Mensch and I'm looking forward to mysteriously dying in my sleep.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Lime Tonics posted:

Trump going golfing again this weekend. LOL

isn't he supposed to be at the white house easter egg hunt or somthing

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

So much of this is new to Mr. Trump that only after he publicly accused Mr. Obama of having wiretapped his telephones last year did he ask aides how the system of obtaining eavesdropping warrants from a special foreign intelligence court worked.

lmao

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

haljordan posted:

quote:

So much of this is new to Mr. Trump that only after he publicly accused Mr. Obama of having wiretapped his telephones last year did he ask aides how the system of obtaining eavesdropping warrants from a special foreign intelligence court worked.
lmao

Well sure, he probably assumed that the president could do whatever he wanted with no repercussions like some sort of lovely Targaryen king

Trump the Unworthy

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Why is former MP Louise Mensch, known for being a racist, islamophobic right wing moron and a Murdoch stooge, so anti-Trump? Did Trump and Roop have a falling out?

Last time I checked she had been rewarded for sabotaging the phone hacking investigation with a Fox News job.

fleshy echidna
Apr 11, 2010
Lol remember that time when when the south/midwest was convinced a New York City real estate agent gave a poo poo about them.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Mammal Sauce posted:

I'm Louise Mensch and I'm looking forward to mysteriously dying in my sleep.

going out in your sleep with integrity sounds p. bad rear end

umbrella shot poison dart, maybe a bit cooler

edit: wait does she have integrity? welp who cares

fleshy echidna posted:

Lol remember that time when when the south/midwest was convinced a New York City real estate agent gave a poo poo about them.

lol

Drunk & Ugly fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Apr 14, 2017

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Trump in Midas Touch
“Learn something new every day."
“Success comes from failure, not from memorizing the right answers."

No wonder why he thinks he's a success! He's failing so hard, he can't help but win!

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Drunk & Ugly posted:

going out in your sleep with integrity sounds p. bad rear end

umbrella shot poison dart, maybe a bit cooler

edit: wait does she have integrity? welp who cares

lol

She made her own social media network named after herself (Menshn) because she couldn't handle being trolled on Twitter. She shut it down due to lack of interest, and because her business partner was outed as a paedophile.

So yeah she's not great.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

FuturePastNow posted:

isn't he supposed to be at the white house easter egg hunt or somthing

President Donald Trump has arrived in Palm Beach County where he will spend the Easter weekend.

Air Force One landed about 6:35 p.m. at Palm Beach International Airport, marking the president's seventh visit to his Mar-a-Lago estate since his inauguration.

Trump waved to a crowd of about 100 cheering supporters and then left in a black SUV. First lady Melania Trump and other members of the Trump family arrived on a separate plane.

The president has not confirmed his Easter plans. Last year, Trump attended Easter services with his family at the Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-pn-trump-easter-arrival-20170413-story.html

ain't got time for kid games, got golfing to do! lol

monday he might go back, depends on stuff "Trump and the first lady will host the 139th Easter Egg Roll on Monday in Washington. More than 21,000 people will gather on the South Lawn of the White House for the annual event."

I bet something "comes up"

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
A well deserved easter vacation for the hard working president of the United States.

:raise:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lime Tonics posted:

President Donald Trump has arrived in Palm Beach County where he will spend the Easter weekend.

Air Force One landed about 6:35 p.m. at Palm Beach International Airport, marking the president's seventh visit to his Mar-a-Lago estate since his inauguration.

Trump waved to a crowd of about 100 cheering supporters and then left in a black SUV. First lady Melania Trump and other members of the Trump family arrived on a separate plane.

The president has not confirmed his Easter plans. Last year, Trump attended Easter services with his family at the Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-pn-trump-easter-arrival-20170413-story.html

ain't got time for kid games, got golfing to do! lol

monday he might go back, depends on stuff "Trump and the first lady will host the 139th Easter Egg Roll on Monday in Washington. More than 21,000 people will gather on the South Lawn of the White House for the annual event."

I bet something "comes up"

He won't be done with his weekend on Monday lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

So he's going to go golfing on the weekend that everyone thinks that North Korea is gonna blow up a nuke after saber rattling for weeks about it.

Okay.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Multilake posted:

A well deserved easter vacation for the hardest​ working president of the United States.

:raise:

Fixed that for you. 15 weeks in and he's already the bigly best president of all presidents.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

turn off the TV posted:

So he's going to go golfing on the weekend that everyone thinks that North Korea is gonna blow up a nuke after saber rattling for weeks about it.

Okay.

They got a scif now at mar a loku

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/852623745705443328

Oh my lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I like how this administration has political infighting that would match the shittiest of the English King's royal courts

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hey apparently the White House Easter thing is so complicated and requires such a degree of organization that many commentators say it's indicative of the current administration's ability to govern

Obama had 30k at his just last year and apparently the WH is scrambling to maybe have 20k this year haha

quote:

CBC:

It took them long enough to get cracking.

Now the new administration of U.S. President Donald Trump will likely pull off one of the smallest White House Easter Egg Rolls in decades as it continues to be beset with staffing shortages, reports of infighting and general tumult.

The free event drew 37,000 Egg Roll lottery winners last year and regularly attracts at least 30,000 to the South Lawn of the presidential home in Washington, D.C.

This year, an aspirational turnout of 20,000 is projected to attend Monday, according to the New York Times.

That might sound fine for "a smaller, low-key event," says Melinda Bates, who as a former director of the White House Visitors Center planned eight White House Eager Egg Rolls during Bill Clinton's administration. But "smaller" and "low-key?" Not exactly attributes generally associated with the Trump brand.

More likely, Bates says, is that the inexperienced team at the White House may not have fully appreciated how much the Easter Egg Roll serves as a display of its organizational prowess.

"I'm not confident they know how difficult, how complicated this is. It's literally all hands on deck, plus hands you never imagined helping," she says.

"If the Egg Roll is not organized, if it's not welcoming, that will send a message about the White House itself."

The team was off to a slow start. By late February, vendors were still unsure whether the tradition would even proceed. Previous new administrations considered it a Day 1 priority. The Trump White House only confirmed last month that the Egg Roll was still on.

"This is a huge logistical hurdle, a massive undertaking," says Ebs Burnough, a former deputy secretary who served in the Social Office during Barack Obama administration's and helped plan the 2009 and 2010 Easter Egg Rolls.

"It was something we started planning as soon as we walked through the door, within days of President Obama being inaugurated. It was not a last-minute, thrown-together kind of thing."

Only two live acts have been announced, the country-pop band the Martin Family Circus and the pop-rock boy band Bro4, which recently played an anti-bullying event at a New Jersey middle school. Military bands will also provide music.

The Easter Roll performance stage previously hosted A-list names like Justin Bieber, Fergie, Idina Menzel and the cast of the TV show Glee.

During the Obama years, NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal taught basketball clinics and celebrity chef Bobby Flay gave healthy snack demos. In the Clinton era, actor Robert De Niro read on the Storytime Stage and singer Art Garfunkel played an acoustic set.

PBS Kids told the Washington Post in late February they had not been contacted about bringing favourite mascot characters this year.

Asked in an email this week whether fixtures like Clifford the Big Red Dog might be making a return, a PBS Kids spokesperson told CBC News they have finally "received word about this year's Egg Roll" and are "working on planning."

Meanwhile, local professional Washington sports teams that often have players drop in, including the NFL's Redskins, the NBA's Wizards and the NHL's Capitals, said the White House has not yet been touch.

The first lady has traditionally used the Easter Egg Roll to show the public who she is, says Cecilia Glembocki, who will attend her 36th Easter Egg Roll this year representing the Virginia Egg Council.

"Every year, it's very exciting to see what themes the administration is going to focus on," Glembocki says.

Laura Bush highlighted literacy on the Storytime Stage. Hillary Clinton brought computers and the internet in 1998, setting up an Earthlink tent so kids could write emails to the president. Michelle Obama introduced yoga and smoothie-making classes to promote healthy living.

A key question at this year's Egg Roll will be how Melania Trump puts her stamp on the event.

"People are always especially fascinated by the first one of a new administration because it reflects the style, interests, tastes, the vision of the first lady," Bates says. "Will Mrs. Trump have a big, gaudy, circus-like event?"

At least one decision might be simple.

If the White House is looking for a trusted insider with previous experience to don the all-important Easter Bunny costume, there's no need to look far.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer played the part in 2008 during the last Easter Egg Roll for then-president George W. Bush.

Professor Shark fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Apr 14, 2017

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

unpacked robinhood posted:

big bomb, big life

i understand this reference and got a hearty lol out of it

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hey guy sorry about that long article I posted, I'm dumb

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010