Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

They're thinking of an FAE correct?

I think the Russian one does use a thermobaric explosive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
I think the monster truck executions from Idiocracy are too stupid for this timeline now. What style public executions would Trump use in this new age?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Brain Curry posted:

Yeah but ivan loves that stuff. RPOs and poo poo before the US saw the footage of grozny and went "hmm we'll have that for fallujah actually good idea"

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
marxists and other enemies of america have always said "lol america is an empire" and liberals have replied "omg no, if we were an empire, things would be different" and well

things are gonna be different!!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

has NK declared war yet

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

quote:

After several more minutes of back-and-forth, Lemon cut the show off early. “Goodnight,” he said, “we’re done.”

But Lord was not done. Over the next hour or so, he took to Twitter to respond to his critics and advertise his apparent racial sensitivity. His last tweets came well after midnight, and included links to videos of King’s “I have a dream” speech and “I’ve been to the mountaintop,” King’s final public address before he was assassinated.

All the while, Lord continued to defend the remarks he began his day with, this time invoking the name of another civil rights legend.

“Think Gandhi,” he wrote.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

has NK declared war yet
hosed Up But Factual, they never undeclared war

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Brain Curry posted:

trump probably used the Russian one

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

AmericanBarbarian posted:

I think the monster truck executions from Idiocracy are too stupid for this timeline now. What style public executions would Trump use in this new age?

placed in a glass tank slowly being filled w catsup

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i personally think that FAE would have good effect on cave dwellers just like some sort of carpet bombing of napalm

id drop a nuke if they let me press the button

MOAB is non-FAE because (pure baloogan speculation) its was supposted to be a non-nuclear nuclear bunker buster and you can't use FAE underground (no air to mix with!)

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Thanks Jeff Zucker!

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Joementum posted:

trump probably used the Russian one

Oh poo poo, don't they know Trump never pays his sub-contractors?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

triple sulk posted:

has NK declared war yet

we are already at war with north korea

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we have always been at war with eurasia

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

lol the sailer strategy actually worked

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Joementum posted:

one of trump's electors

https://twitter.com/butlersheriff/status/852883925273858051

reminder: the moab creates an air vacuum filled with fuel that then ignites, burning you from the inside

the moab is not a thermobaric weapon

it's not larger than the hiroshima bomb

it cost $16m, not $300m

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Being plastered into the mexico border wall and left there, duh.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

There is no current declaration of war or aumf against North Korea

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Brain Curry posted:

Oh poo poo, don't they know Trump never pays his sub-contractors?

When it comes to Russians Donald's the sub

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
We ALL know the US military has DARPA T-1000s with facial recognition and infrared cameras, why won't Trump just deploy them and get skynet started once and for all.

I for one welcome our mechanical deathlords.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

dying to a bomb as I lived: in a slap-fight over its composition and purpose as I get the last word in thanks to the pressure wave forcing the last argument out of my chest

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
as someone who knew about moabs long before this all went down im pretty fuckin confused at the stream of misinfo

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Ranch dressing until death

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Baloogan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoRyrCjOkdI

of course u would

wow this video is way more relevant now isnt it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Baloogan posted:

i personally think that FAE would have good effect on cave dwellers just like some sort of carpet bombing of napalm

MOAB is non-FAE because (pure baloogan speculation) its was supposted to be a non-nuclear nuclear bunker buster and you can't use FAE underground (no air to mix with!)

We have two bombs about the same size, the moab is meant to be dropped into tunnels to collapse them and the other is the true bunker buster. The moab detonates above ground

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

I did a thing posted:

I'll literally pay for this young man's college tuition.

Your son is a national treasure sir.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Baloogan posted:

i posted this last night but gently caress it it's still appropriate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBC1Qob27sM&t=41s

we live in a comic book

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I saw some people saying this is a demonstration/test in regards to NK tunnels where the nuke test will happen. The MOAB is poo poo at doing anything but wiping off a surface. The only tunnels it will effect are those built by hand near the surface by some dudes with shovels.

It's actually a pretty lovely and uneffective weapon, only really useful for soft surface targets, or clearing foliage, which is why it is almost never used. It would be great against a 1700s packed formation of troops, though.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
:siren: :siren: :siren: I've been summoned to testify to Congress again and would like to wear the CSPAM hand drawn :think_face: as a pin lapel. PLS help me you artsy people in making this dumb dream a reality... If done, I'll do my best to make a dumb enough statement to get on the youtubes

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

one could say the bomb itself was my case in point :smugbert:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Where's the goddamn Star Wars trailer :mad:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ramadu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoRyrCjOkdI

of course u would

wow this video is way more relevant now isnt it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl6k_h2drK8

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Joementum posted:

one of trump's electors

https://twitter.com/butlersheriff/status/852883925273858051

reminder: the moab creates an air vacuum filled with fuel that then ignites, burning you from the inside

heh what a dick!!

Serf
May 5, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

panel starts at 11 so prolly not till after then

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The man who lets the protagonists land is named Lando

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

the amount of military strategists in this dead gay forum is stagerring

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

magiccarpet posted:

Fat white guys

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

magiccarpet posted:

All of us are the warden in The Last Castle imo

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

triple sulk posted:

has NK declared war yet

Watch Trump go and write a loving tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

hey guys I heard the moab is over one thousand times more powerful than the tsar bomba, also it creates a mega vacuum that turns all the terrorists in the country inside out (starting from the urethra of course) and also it has player housing and multi crewed ships and

• Locked thread