Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Joementum posted:

That's what he is. The loving rear end in a top hat is a date rapist. I don't loath this piece of poo poo because he is a center-of-right politician or because he panders or because he doesn't support my interests. Anyone with any sort of power in this worthless country would slice my throat and my interests to get ahead. They don't give a poo poo about truth or fairness or equality. So in this respect Obama is nothing special. So that's not why I loathe him.

I loathe this motherfucker because of what he does to people like me. More naive than me, but like me. Younger than me, but like me. More optimistic than me, but like me.

I hate Obama because of what he does to the equivalent of my retarded brother.

Even republicans realize that McCain is a soft-serve piece of poo poo funneled into a nutcase. No matter how worthless or sick or mindless republican voters are, they are going into this election with eyes wide open.

But not the liberal youth. They believe in this loving bitch. This self-serving date rapist spineless cowardly slippery and smooth slick Brooks Brothers suit of nothing. He's somehow convinced them to believe in him. To be optimistic. To "hope" for "change".

Here's the thing, though. He's full of poo poo. It's obvious to anyone with the right eye. But people like my retarded brothers and sisters, they don't see it.

So if you wonder why I hate Baquack Obama, it isn't because I fell for his bullshit. It's because I know people who are intellectually and emotionally close to my worldview who fell for it. And they are giving him millions of their dollars and thousands of hours of their time just so he can ignore them the moment he doesn't need them anymore and do exactly the opposite of what my brothers and sisters thought he would do.

Yes, it's my brothers and sisters' fault for leaving the party, drunkenly walking across the overgrown grass in the backyard and wandering into the outhouse on the edge of the Ozark woods with Baquack Obamailure. But it's his fault for raping them.

He is a son of bitch. Because at least Hillary and McCain had enough balls to scoff at the idea of hope or change, in this country, at this moment, by politicians with the same old, self-obsessed ideals that they all hold.

But Obama packaged "hope" and "change" as a big red roofie and shoved it down my 12 year-old sister's throat with his fingers until she gagged on his wedding ring, all because he knew once she swallowed it he would get what he wanted.

gently caress Barack Obama.

date rapist? what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Agrajag posted:

date rapist? what?

Pex really did not like Obama, not one bit!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Captain_Maclaine posted:

LF had very high highs, and exceptionally low lows. Ever since we got the CSPAM precursors (RSF: Election Erection and Your Candidate Sucks) going I've wanted to as much as possible encourage something like the former without creating an environment that allowed the latter. So far so good, I think.

I think he later explained he got the idea from some really flakey neo-transcendentalist/alt-medicine webpage he saw, or something like that.

LF faded very quickly after 08 because there wasn't this buffet of raw newsmeat so the stabilizing normies left and for a period you had cool Dada works being created then those people started to split for twitter when the ironic communists got all Milgram. Then 2012 happened and it was boring because rmoney was about as entertaining as late-night c-span but depressing because the dems got shithoused in the legislature, so the forum quickly snapped back into turbo"irony" and mod power struggles and the rest is history

with the constant stupid threat of nuclear fire, poo poo that would have lasted for years like EASY D is forgotten in a week and everyone stays interested and away from actual leftist cannibalism

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Joementum posted:

That's what he is. The loving rear end in a top hat is a date rapist. I don't loath this piece of poo poo because he is a center-of-right politician or because he panders or because he doesn't support my interests. Anyone with any sort of power in this worthless country would slice my throat and my interests to get ahead. They don't give a poo poo about truth or fairness or equality. So in this respect Obama is nothing special. So that's not why I loathe him.

I loathe this motherfucker because of what he does to people like me. More naive than me, but like me. Younger than me, but like me. More optimistic than me, but like me.

Even republicans realize that McCain is a soft-serve piece of poo poo funneled into a nutcase. No matter how worthless or sick or mindless republican voters are, they are going into this election with eyes wide open.

But not the liberal youth. They believe in this loving bitch. This self-serving date rapist spineless cowardly slippery and smooth slick Brooks Brothers suit of nothing. He's somehow convinced them to believe in him. To be optimistic. To "hope" for "change".

Here's the thing, though. He's full of poo poo. It's obvious to anyone with the right eye. But people like my retarded brothers and sisters, they don't see it.

So if you wonder why I hate Baquack Obama, it isn't because I fell for his bullshit. It's because I know people who are intellectually and emotionally close to my worldview who fell for it. And they are giving him millions of their dollars and thousands of hours of their time just so he can ignore them the moment he doesn't need them anymore and do exactly the opposite of what my brothers and sisters thought he would do.

Yes, it's my brothers and sisters' fault for leaving the party, drunkenly walking across the overgrown grass in the backyard and wandering into the outhouse on the edge of the Ozark woods with Baquack Obamailure. But it's his fault for raping them.

He is a son of bitch. Because at least Hillary and McCain had enough balls to scoff at the idea of hope or change, in this country, at this moment, by politicians with the same old, self-obsessed ideals that they all hold.

But Obama packaged "hope" and "change" as a big red roofie and shoved it down my 12 year-old sister's throat with his fingers until she gagged on his wedding ring, all because he knew once she swallowed it he would get what he wanted.

did anyone say source your quotes yet lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

Basically the neocons are making serious progress in kicking out all the out and proud Nazis from Trump's circle and adjusting his policies toward forever war and not MAGAing

So all the out and proud Nazis are blaming Jews

It's all like, a beautiful cycle man

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

DeepDickPizza posted:

did anyone say source your quotes yet lol

this is holy writ you loving heathen

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fidel Castronaut posted:

yeah, that role was too iconic. i remember renting the guyver? some real bad movie he was in and it just was impossible because he was luke and couldn't be anything else to me and i imagine that's what a lot of casting directors thought. it's really impressive that he was able to pull a second iconic role out with joker, who now i compare any joker voice too, usually negatively because he's really good as joker.

i kinda think he might be a better actor in general now than he was when he was a dumb kid?

His joker in the batman bideo games rules

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

It looks fukken weird that their feces arent aligned

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:f5:ing furiously to read their take on the star wars trailer

https://twitter.com/FDRLST/status/852880119907590145

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

there was a youtube from 2007 where a guy claimed in the 90s obama snorted coke off his dick in a limo

and i think paradol ex extrapolated that video into obama being a date rapist

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kung Food posted:

Not gonna read all that, but was this the same guy who's suicide note pleaded his friends to take a feminism class?

ayup

also lol at being unable to skim 8 small paragraphs

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!
pex invented "wrap it up, obamailures" and a lot of people thought he was a troll b/c it was really dumb on its face and he so earnestly tried to defend it as being clever for quite a very long time

i think that's the moment pex became presidential, to me at least

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Joementum posted:

holy poo poo what is going on

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fix posted:

Would you mind unpacking it a little bit for someone not fully versed in crazy?

"the jews"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

2DCAT posted:

:siren::siren:Update:siren::siren:

I have some quotes for some lapel pin folks that can get me pins quickly. Bad news is that I'll have to order 100-200, and fuuuuuck. Saw some folks interested, so I'll likely offer some up at cost (or ask for folks to donate something to a charity or something) to offset the ridiculous quotes I'm receiving. They'll be 1 1/4" and will look like the below. I'm not sure of the dates I'll be testifying yet, but I'll give everyone a heads up. Most of the time, these things are filmed, and I'll do my best to give a good think face while wearing the think face during every dumb republican question I receive. The issue I'm working on is actually getting popular now, so it's likely I'll be at capitol hill multiple times with the lapel... something something small acts of goon-y rebellion.

I'm excited, hope you caught this post so here just in case:

theflyingexecutive posted:

2DCAT 2DCAT 2DCAT 2DCAT

buy this pin and then whack it with a hammer or smash it in a vice or partially melt it or smth then polish the rough edges

http://allrandom.bigcartel.com/product/thinking-emoji-pin

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

That DICK! posted:

holy poo poo what is going on

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Pex really did not like Obama, not one bit!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nonsense posted:

there was a youtube from 2007 where a guy claimed in the 90s obama snorted coke off his dick in a limo

and i think paradol ex extrapolated that video into obama being a date rapist

no, pex was convinced that obama had brainwashed millennials into a cult of personality

and also thought that was comparable to date rape because he was weird and a goon

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Nonsense posted:

don't go thinkin yourself any smarter for having that paper! Stay humble stay hungry

my paper mean i get to shitpost about history and claim it's certified

i do appreciate your posting tho fidel a lot

i have a ba in bs

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
I got real hype after the episode 7 trailer and the movie was trash

The new trailer does not do anything for me so maybe that means Looper guy will make it...good? Not Rogue One level good though

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

paranoid randroid posted:

this is holy writ you loving heathen

well, poo poo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joementum posted:

no, pex was convinced that obama had brainwashed millennials into a cult of personality

and also thought that was comparable to date rape because he was weird and a goon

i was leaning towards that at first, but i remembered that youtube

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Chris Benoit is a murderer. He killed his wife and child. We will probably never know exactly what he was thinking. Obviously I did not know Chris Benoit. I never saw him in person and never spoke to him. But he represented something very special to me. In such a cut-throat, dirty, dark, often disgusting, business he was one of the good ones. When people talked poo poo about wrestling and the bastards involved in it, you could always muffin out Chris Benoit as the exception to the rule. He was the one you could muffin to as a true professional who honored the sport he loved, who was passionate about it, who proved that you could dedicate your life to professional wrestling without being insane or scum or a monster. He was the ace in the hole. He was the one who wasn't in it for the pussy or because he was a failed jock in another sport or because he wanted to get rich quick or because he wanted to be a movie star or because he saw wrestling as a means to an end. He was in it for professional wrestling. He was dedicated to being the best professional wrestler he could be, and it showed in the ring.

I wanted to be a professional wrestler since I was a little kid, and one of the very worst moments of my life was a cold night in San Antonio when I was on the phone to my girlfriend a thousand miles away and finally admitted to myself and to her that coming to Texas to be a wrestler had been a mistake. Coming to grips that I was simply not athletically or charismatically talented enough to be a professional wrestler was one of the worst moments of my life. The business glorifies the boyhood dreams that come true. My boyhood dream wasn't going to come true, and it was an upsetting, soul-crushing revelation that upsets and discourages me to this day.

Since then I lived vicariously through Chris Benoit in a lot of ways. He wasn't a man who was destined to be a WWE champion. He couldn't talk. He wasn't charismatic in the usual way. He was quiet. He was short. The only thing he had going for him was his work ethic. He wasn't a third generation wrestler. He wasn't physically gifted. He wasn't someone who had words come easy to him. But through sheer effort he was able to become one of the greatest professional wrestlers in history. By 40 years-old.

Chris Benoit was only forty, and he was already a legend on the verge of myth. That's how talented he was, and how respected.

I cannot reconcile in my mind that the man who unnecessarily gave back so much to the sport could end his life the way he did. I can't understand how a man could spend weeks and months trying to give back to younger guys like MVP, putting forth the care and effort to help them find their voice in the ring, and that that same man could strangle his wife and child only weeks later. It doesn't make sense. It shouldn't have happened this way. Not for him, not for Nancy, and not for their child.

Chris Benoit owed me nothing. But I still feel the loss. I selfishly lived through many of his accomplishments and now feel lost. I can only speak for myself, but I feel that for a lot of us Mondays and Fridays are rocks of stability in a storm of stress and uncertainty. Every week the show goes on. Every week the show is from somewhere new, somewhere in the world, but every week it comes into our homes.

And that will continue. But Chris Benoit is dead. And he died a murderer. And whether it be insanity, drugs, or just the actions of a clear-eyed monster, what is done is done. And one of the pillars for the guys backstage and one of the pillars for fans is gone. And everything that pillar held up is tainted and dripping with blood.

Chris Benoit was a murderer. And I don't know how to accept that.

sir this is the obamarama thread, do you want to vote in 2008 or not

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i love that conservative petty flavor

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

suicide is a tragedy but ts12 telling everyone to read bell hooks is never not gonna be funny to me

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

sandoz posted:

the moab is not a thermobaric weapon

it's not larger than the hiroshima bomb

it cost $16m, not $300m

fake and gaY

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Oiled and Ready posted:

I got real hype after the episode 7 trailer and the movie was trash

The new trailer does not do anything for me so maybe that means Looper guy will make it...good? Not Rogue One level good though

rogue one was the best star wars movie since empire though

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Joementum posted:

Very good.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Pex is the patron saint of Suck Zone

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Gringostar posted:

Yeah, that wasn't exactly a high bar though

It was also the first Star Wars to stand as a good movie on its own since Star Wars (not dissin' Empire)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
ex lf folks did goatstein ever post the pics or at least the goatman

That DICK! posted:

I only know one truth..... it's time for the Nite Crew... to end.

Nite Crew is always ending, it's in a permanent state of ending , just like the rest of the world and indeed universe, namaste

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQVc79FE5Bo

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

theflyingexecutive posted:

2DCAT 2DCAT 2DCAT 2DCAT

buy this pin and then whack it with a hammer or smash it in a vice or partially melt it or smth then polish the rough edges

http://allrandom.bigcartel.com/product/thinking-emoji-pin

I'm worried that I'll break the enamel =/

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Paradox ex really was the greatest

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Obama Bombed the gently caress out of people

Wtf

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

2DCAT posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: I've been summoned to testify to Congress again and would like to wear the CSPAM hand drawn :think_face: as a pin lapel. PLS help me you artsy people in making this dumb dream a reality... If done, I'll do my best to make a dumb enough statement to get on the youtubes

im catching up 20 pges behind still but lol

for the glory of cspam someone make this happen

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Gringostar posted:

agreedo

heh see what I did there

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

i love that conservative petty flavor

somehow ramirez is still insulting obamailure in this

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

ex lf folks did goatstein ever post the pics or at least the goatman

nope, he died a coward and was resurrected as tezzor for his shameful conduct before being banished beyond the Gate of Night to the Rhizzone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

The laughable Xhosa girl,

• Locked thread