Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Guys. Maybe Aaron Hernandez really is innocent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So now that he's officially not guilty on the double murder can't he then use this to support his appeal on the Odin Lloyd conviction? The conviction was that he murdered Lloyd because he was worried hed talk about the double murder, well now how could have have done that if he's legally in the clear for said double murder?

Lol this sack of poo poo has an avenue, slim though it is, to get out of this.

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot

quote:

Young black men -- if you go to a movie theater and someone steps on your foot, let it SLIIIDE. Why spend the next twenty years in jail, cause someone smudged your Puma.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I mean they still have the evidence of him waving a gun around right before and after it, destroying his security system, his DNA at the crime scene and... all of his co-conspirators flipped on him.

He isn't likely to win that appeal

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

That result is under appeal. Because of this result, if the Odin-murder guilty verdict gets overturned, he walks entirely.

Nah he's still got a 4-5 year weapons sentence from this.

Kalli posted:

I mean they still have the evidence of him waving a gun around right before and after it, destroying his security system, his DNA at the crime scene and... all of his co-conspirators flipped on him.

He isn't likely to win that appeal

Even if he did, that doesn't mean he walks, it means he gets tried and convicted again.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Oh also, I want to breed him with my neighbor's dog. Do I have to untie him for that or can we just tie them both up to the same pole and let nature happen?

do goons in PI really lose their poo poo over stuff like this?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I appreciate this reference

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raiders got Marshawn Lynch

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Chris James 2 posted:

Raiders got Marshawn Lynch

https://twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11/status/852972078680735744

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Aries.

Ya gonna die.

Leo.

Ya gonna die.

Associates of Aaron Hernandez.

Ya gonna die (twice).

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

warcrimes posted:

"Hated" seems a bit strong. These are sports opinions, nothing more.

:shrug: I actually like McMagic, but I like pretty much all of the TFF regulars.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

:shrug: I actually like McMagic, but I like pretty much all of the TFF regulars.

Yeah, that wasn't really directed at you but I know what you're talking about.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

warcrimes posted:

do goons in PI really lose their poo poo over stuff like this?

Stop tying your dogs to poles, literal Hiters.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic is my favorite poster and I unironically agree with him like 90% of the time in both TFF and D&D.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

fsif posted:

mcmagic is my favorite poster and I unironically agree with him like 90% of the time in both TFF and D&D.

All he ever posts about is the Patriots so I'm assuming that's why

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

How soon we forget about the enemies of Rutgers Athletics.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
free hernandez

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I imagine the overlap in the "Patriots are cheating hitlers" between Jets and Bills fans rivals that of "bombing countries is really cool" between Democrat and Republican leadership.

Haha, D&D chat.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

He posts about Rex, too.

And I saw this on my timeline and it still hasn't sunk in that Mike Glennon will actually be an unquestioned starter for an NFL team.

https://twitter.com/brewshark88/status/852987085678051328

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
lmao at hernandez being found not guilty. Hopefully his appeal is a huge comedy

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Hed best play QB better than he sings cause I was watching and I muted it

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
So Hernandez is not guilty of the double murder, but the only other guy who could have done it got immunity for testifying. Nice justice system there. And lol the other guy is already in prison for shooting up a nightclub.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Right after the election, mcmagic got a while bunch of D&D goodwill cause.it turns out he was actually right about a few things.

Then he pissed it all away cause mcmagic.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

fsif posted:

He posts about Rex, too.

And I saw this on my timeline and it still hasn't sunk in that Mike Glennon will actually be an unquestioned starter for an NFL team.

https://twitter.com/brewshark88/status/852987085678051328

I still can't loving believe the goddamn bears signed Mike loving Glennon

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I read the Globe article on the verdict. Basically, the Prosecution got overzealous.

It was all contradictory testimony from some guy who was already in prison for a night club shooting. They had no real physical evidence. The club had cameras and there was no spilled drink moment that they could find.

By the letter of the law there was a slightly reasonable doubt that the guy testifying shot them and then threatened Hernandez via text message because he's a huge criminal dumbass.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

http://nydn.us/2p3Amj0 Chris Christie says Eli Manning is a liar who got caught

E-Lie the hot new trend apparently

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ESPN posted:

Eli Manning turned over a potentially incriminating email earlier this month in connection with a lawsuit that claims the quarterback, the New York Giants and a team equipment manager knowingly provided false game-worn memorabilia to collectors.

The email was included in a court filing in Bergen County (N.J.) Superior Court by the plaintiffs -- collectors Eric Inselberg, Michael Jakab and Sean Godown -- who first filed suit three years ago.

On April 27, 2010, Manning sent an email to Giants head equipment manager Joe Skiba asking for "two helmets that can pass as game used." The email was initiated after Manning was sent a note by Alan Zucker, his marketing agent throughout his career, to come up with some equipment to satisfy his obligation to provide such materials to sports memorabilia company Steiner Sports.

The plaintiffs' lawyer, Brian Brook of Clinton, Brook & Peed, told ESPN that the email, included among roughly 200 pages of documents Manning produced as part of legal discovery, was key to specifically linking the quarterback to the lawsuit, which alleges an elaborate scheme to produce, pass off and sell memorabilia as game-used that was not.

This is the most Eli Manning thing I've ever seen. Like, the dude is impressively consistent. So boring he can't even accidentally be part of an exciting scandal

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my hot cravings for being an rear end in a top hat are satisfied by treating any celebrity very badly. Its illegal to view me in a negative light for this. He Lied Manning

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Eli Uses An AOL Email Address

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It is time to Kill Eli Manning.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I am gonna laugh my rear end when during discovery a stray e-mail is found linking Peyton to HGH, spurring another lawsuit with the Manning family taking a full on plummet.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i purchased a doll that looks like eli manning and i soak my human gas into it every day. When it is full, weighing 19 ounces rather than the initial 17, i will cook and eat The doll. privately

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
I Lust For Dorky QB Death

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/Chron_MattYoung/status/852598580489728000

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Turdsdown Tom posted:

free hernandez

Oh, he definitely still shot Odin Lloyd.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I still can't loving believe the goddamn bears signed Mike loving Glennon

Really?

I mean, I can't believe Mike Glennon got signed, but if any franchise was gonna do it, it's the "goddamn bears"

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Mike Glennon getting signed before Kaep sure is interesting

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Interesting or totally predictable in a way that reminds us that the world is a terrible, lovely place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankweasel
Jan 4, 2006

AggressivelyStupid posted:

and Cutler.

• Locked thread