Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Juche Day isn't about nukes

t's about hanging out with your bros, having good times and smoking buds and giving thanks to Kim Il Sung

that's the spirit of Juche Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
trump is probably paying less attention to NK than this thread is lol

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Even if today doesn't kill me today might kill me

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

triple sulk posted:

i know this is the 45th president of the united states of america donald j trump thread in a joke subforum of a comedy forum but can someone elaborate on the current situation in a somewhat serious fashion cause i just wanna feel caught up

i think all we can say for certain right now is dprk throwing a parade and a us navy carrier battle group is steaming in theater to flag wave

ed:

Wikkheiser posted:

Juche Day isn't about nukes

t's about hanging out with your bros, having good times and smoking buds and giving thanks to Kim Il Sung

that's the spirit of Juche Day

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

C-Euro posted:

Been dealing with a calf strain for like a month and it's finally starting to feel better, so of course I'm gonna get nuked tonight

a few months ago I woke up with a charley horse and had a sore calf for a week, it sucked walking around

now I always wake up when I stretch in my sleep to make sure I don't overextend my feet and trigger another spasm

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

i know this is the 45th president of the united states of america donald j trump thread in a joke subforum of a comedy forum but can someone elaborate on the current situation in a somewhat serious fashion cause i just wanna feel caught up

rumors went around that NK was going to perform underground nuke tests
someone at NBC reported a leak from the pentagon saying (likely false) that retaliatory strikes would occur if tests were made. pentagon vehemently denies later
Trump's golfing so no one knows what the gently caress happens

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

UV_Catastrophe posted:

trump is probably paying less attention to NK than this thread is lol

hes thinking about that third hole and the fairway

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

a few months ago I woke up with a charley horse and had a sore calf for a week, it sucked walking around

now I always wake up when I stretch in my sleep to make sure I don't overextend my feet and trigger another spasm

Just drink more water

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Someone needs to get a video of what fallout does to golf course grass in front of him, pronto

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i thought the story of jesuses birth was just a dramatic reinterpretation of a knocked up harlot convincing a slightly slow adult bachelor that she loved him and also she was totally a virgin

or joseph coulda had a heart of gold

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i hope the bombs go off so i can post about it

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Consummate Professional posted:

I'm donating plasma rn
This is gonna be great booze money

I wish I could donate plasma. It's such easy money

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
the nk thing is more than rumors tho, look at the new york times article I linked upthread

either they are digging into the mountain they earlier used for other nuke tests just for funsies/fakeouts, or they are planning a nuke test

there's absolutely nothing that indicates that they will test it today, though

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

I want the gamma ray burst from the blast to shred my DNA so my cells all go into apoptosis and I die from my own cellular waste.

and i want to be the hulk

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

the posts i wold make o man u dont even know

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
is pence in seoul yet?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Best thing I've ever used and also others said worked for them for cramping and poo poo was to switch out your regular salt with Nu Salt or equivalent and use it where you'd use salt in your usual cooking. Or if you don't cook, dump a boullion cube into a mug of hot water and add a generous dash of nu salt to it and drink up

It's a great potassium source which is half of the equation for what keeps your muscles firing well.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hub Dirt posted:

Check for rats under the engine hood. That was my problem.

plz dont circumspectly use the term hood rats

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
now watch this drive

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I wish I could donate plasma. It's such easy money

It's been pretty cool. Just been loving around on the internet so far

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
yeah potassium motherfuckers

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Office Pig posted:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Rolling down the street
Scarin' NATO
Sippin on gin and Juche

:five:

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
C-NUKE

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

put a bar of soap under your sheets

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

logikv9 posted:

If the long unstoppable path of history means that President Donald Trump causes WW3, then ok

I can't think of any other person I would want more than to be labeled with that, forever

Carrottop?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

FAUXTON posted:

a+ placement of those cocks missiles.

:wink:

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Consummate Professional posted:

It's been pretty cool. Just been loving around on the internet so far

I did it a bunch in college. I'm a manager at one now though and employees aren't allowed to donate. Closest competitor is too far away for it to be worth it. Plus I wouldn't live close enough to it.

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

cumshitter posted:

i thought the story of jesuses birth was just a dramatic reinterpretation of a knocked up harlot convincing a slightly slow adult bachelor that she loved him and also she was totally a virgin

or joseph coulda had a heart of gold

I remember reading somewhere that one of the more usual translations of "virgin" is just "unmarried" btw.

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Office Pig posted:

K

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

People who don't drink aren't trustworthy.

and prob dehydrated

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lol at givein away ur own blood
i made it its mine

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

i hope the bombs go off so i can post about it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*a sympathetic play where a teenaged woman realizes shes pregnant and has to find a man willing to marry her before her backward ruraly agrarian town stones her to death and only at the end do you realize its hitlers mom*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the potassium salt method works extremely, extremely well for high rep leg days where you destroy yourself on every hammer strength machine after a 5/3/1 squat day

If it works for that, it'll work for anything

Nation of Thizzlam
Sep 9, 2010

Tear off the chains and the entire world will be free

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Rolling down the street
Scarin' NATO
Sippin on gin and Juche

:chanpop:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
drop the bomb you fat b*tch

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Turdfuzz posted:

lol at givein away ur own blood
i made it its mine

shame on ur blood greed :nono:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Gringostar posted:

don't you dare loving blue ball me on this

:laffo: :laffo:
:roflolmao: :roflolmao:

• Locked thread