Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shadow0 posted:

Lol!

Yes, this is exactly what I wanted, and then some!

Lazy Obama constantly goes on vacation to play golf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

naem posted:

I'm pretty sure we are the bad guys now

'Now'

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

100% every one of those people has a basement full of furniture fashioned from dismembered corpses lol

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Gobblecoque posted:

100% every one of those people has a basement full of furniture fashioned from dismembered corpses lol

Don't doxx me

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
People are really shity huh.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

most nauseating thing i've seen in awhile. puke lol incoming.

It really is sickening how this is actually a news thing. it's hosed.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Between the moab and the tomahawks it's kind of a nervous lol at how quick the media lines up to jerk off the administration for blowing things up

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Paused posted:

People are really shity huh.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/852954621404356609

lol

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Following the trail back to the people responsible for situations like these and then guillotining them needs to become a national trend if we're ever going to improve

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

sexpot posted:

Following the trail back to the people responsible for situations like these and then guillotining them needs to become a national trend if we're ever going to improve

Not to mention that she paid it all with her checks anyways so there should be no loving fuss anyways.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
BUT

POORS

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways....BY FORCE!

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

nooneofconsequence posted:

"At the right time everyone will come to their senses" is what people said about the loving election and here we are lol.

"This will work itself out" - guy causing the problems

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Holt poo poo

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

sexpot posted:

It might lack the white and blue but it'll certainly be very red. And it'll look a lot like freedom :patriot: :unsmigghh:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lime Tonics posted:

most nauseating thing i've seen in awhile. puke lol incoming.

It really is sickening how this is actually a news thing. it's hosed.

24 hour news isnt actually news. its advertising disguised as news.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Lowering profits from a company? She should have gotten life for that.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

TotalLossBrain posted:

The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways....BY FORCE!

I'm sure hugging insurgents will stop them blowing people up and chopping their heads off.

Moooooooooooon
Nov 24, 2007

Is there a lot of this sort of thing on American TV? Maybe I'm out of touch but I just can't imagine this airing on Australian TV. We have plenty of xenophobic right-wing programming but outright celebration of human death seems like a whole other thing.

Edit: just remembered that Fox is controlled by an Australian. Lol.

Moooooooooooon fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Apr 15, 2017

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Party Membership is a Democracy, The Weave is Not.

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

theperminator posted:

I'm sure hugging insurgents will stop them blowing people up and chopping their heads off.

Lol you get mad when someone besides us blows people up. Hey! That's our job exclusively! Lol

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Vorgen posted:

Lol you get mad when someone besides us blows people up. Hey! That's our job exclusively! Lol

We target bad guys, they target people with different beliefs.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

theperminator posted:

i want to frame this post lol

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Feed children? gently caress that, we have people to murder.

I can't watch that bombing video. There's just something inside of me that won't let m watch a video of people being murdered like that. Maybe I'm just a decent person I dunno.

Don't read comments on that video on Facebook. The people celebrating it are disgusting humans.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

theperminator posted:

That's the good stuff right there. Don't stop, I'm almost there. Tell me about how they hate us for our freedom.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

i want to frame this post lol

"Hey this woman showed a bit of ankle!" *lops her head of*
You: what a beautiful culture, we have a lot to learn from these gentle Isis insurgents.

I guess we shouldn't have liberated any of the countries the Nazis occupied because violence in any form is bad, and when it's retaliatory it's twice as bad.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

theperminator posted:

You: what a beautiful culture, we have a lot to learn from these gentle Isis insurgents.

I guess we shouldn't have liberated any of the countries the Nazis occupied because violence in any form is bad, and when it's retaliatory it's twice as bad.

That's a pretty weak troll.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Minnesota Mixup posted:

That's a pretty weak troll.

late on a friday what do you want?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Trump took Friday off. Lol.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Moooooooooooon posted:

Is there a lot of this sort of thing on American TV?

It's pretty gross even by Fox standards, but Fox & Friends and Geraldo Rivera represent the bottom of that network's barrel, along with O'Reilly and Hannity. Geraldo's biggest distinction is being remembered as a failure for hyping up an empty room.

Also keep in mind that Trump is known to watch that program, so they are almost certainly fellating him as well as his supporters.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I've heard Geraldo get self-righteous about actual noble things and without sustaining any whiplash pull some poo poo like suck-off a bomb. If you ever wanted to know what an empty husk of a human looks like he apparently has airtime on Fox (lol that could be any of them!).

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

lol Trump is upset he was spurned by Foxy Knoxy

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/852972237082828800

quote:

When it came to Italy, though, Mr. Trump's interest centered of showing the innocence of Amanda Knox, and American college student accused of murder in Perugia. Mr. Trump often spoke out and posted on Twitter in support of Ms. Know, and asked Mr. Lombardi to look into her case during a trip to Italy. Now, Mr. Lombardi said, the president is "very upset" with the ingratitude of Ms. Knox, who supported Hillary Clinton.

he tweeted for her!

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

theperminator posted:

Nice meltdown lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Moooooooooooon posted:

Is there a lot of this sort of thing on American TV? Maybe I'm out of touch but I just can't imagine this airing on Australian TV. We have plenty of xenophobic right-wing programming but outright celebration of human death seems like a whole other thing.

Edit: just remembered that Fox is controlled by an Australian. Lol.

If it helps, that very expensive bomb was an air bursting bomb and they said they were targeting caves so, while it probably did mess up caves if they were down there, it was almost certainly less effective than traditional ground detonating bombs

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

If it helps, that very expensive bomb was an air bursting bomb and they said they were targeting caves so, while it probably did mess up caves if they were down there, it was almost certainly less effective than traditional ground detonating bombs

Oh my loving Goooood who cares, these have been just sitting in warehouses for years unused and Commander in Chief Donald loving Trump just handed down orders reading "Yeah just go for it guys, no need to bother me about it. I'm sure it'll be tremendous"

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

theperminator posted:

This is the most brutal self own seen in this thread yet

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Skypie fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Apr 15, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dissapointed Owl posted:

This is the most brutal self own seen in this thread yet

man I didn't even realize it was supposed to played straight that is pretty much the end of irony, goons.

edit: Do you think Tomi Lahren is REALLY suffering? Can anyone be specific and detailed? Thanks.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

turn off the TV posted:

Trump is making the secret service pay for gold cart rentals at his own loving golf course lmao

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/852916859397689345

They could just buy some, since its starting to be a weekly thing..

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Multilake posted:

They could just buy some, since its starting to be a weekly thing..

No poo poo, Sherlock. They are not allowed to do that since Trump/the club wouldn't be able to charge them $35k for renting theirs anymore.

It's why you can't bring your own spaghetti to the cinema and have to buy theirs instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

No poo poo, Sherlock. They are not allowed to do that since Trump/the club wouldn't be able to charge them $35k for renting theirs anymore.

It's why you can't bring your own spaghetti to the cinema and have to buy theirs instead.

...s-spaghetti? ...at the movies...?