Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

TG-Chrono posted:

hahah slobbo took 5 minutes this morning to talk about how terry wallace should be in the hall of fame. lmfao

I mean, Plough should probably be in the Hawks hall of fame as a player. Three premierships and twice best & fairest with them is pretty respectable and he'd probably be in the Bulldogs hall of fame thanks to his two Charlie Sutton medals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

TG-Chrono posted:

hahah slobbo took 5 minutes this morning to talk about how terry wallace should be in the hall of fame. lmfao

More fool you for listening imho

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Has anyone ever wondered whether Slobbo actually has Parkinsons, and we're ripping on an ill man rather than a drunk one?

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
Aker is on Marngrook and he's so much more mature now, he's gone from overtly bragging constantly to humble bragging constantly.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Daisy Pearce has got a job at MMM as a commentator this season.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Apparently Melbourne thought they had another twilight game

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

The old 100 metre penalty

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

As far as I can tell the only thing Melksham offers over Oscar McDonald or similar is the ability to play badly in two positions rather than just one

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

4-6 weeks for Cloke.

Sandilands is comically large in person, utterly ridiculous human.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Freo have no answer to Jeff Garlett at this point.

They're tackling well though. Spencer is doing alright, moving much better than I've seen him move in the past

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
Petracca looking good, Brad Hill needing a brain transplant giving away three 50's.

Freo not hitting targets is just killing us, the endeavour is there most of the time, just lots of missed kicks.

At the ground it feels like a pretty low intensity game

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Spedman posted:

Petracca looking good, Brad Hill needing a brain transplant giving away three 50's.

Freo not hitting targets is just killing us, the endeavour is there most of the time, just lots of missed kicks.

At the ground it feels like a pretty low intensity game

I think freo were a bit surprised by how hot the umpires have been on dragging it in.

Cow dudes contested marking :allears:

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Dees: Freo just kicked back to back goals, what should we do?

"Stop running"

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Kent needs a right foot

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Amazing that even Melbourne could gently caress that one up

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Petracca one on one with cow dude on the boundary, running outside, instead of letting it go decides he should keep it in and let Fyfe have an uncontested go at it. How loving stupid can you get

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

You wouldn't think that a team that was won consecutive games three times in half a decade would be capable of getting ahead of themselves and yet here we are

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
There are like 4 dudes that look like they are doing Fyfe cosplay in the freo team

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Jake Spencer has it in the defensive 50 and Berne Vince is standing next to him with time and space and tells him to kick it instead of taking the handball. Ridiculous

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

realbez posted:

There are like 4 dudes that look like they are doing Fyfe cosplay in the freo team

There are like 22 players out there that look like they are cosplaying as footballers

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Dees keep letting freo players get out goalside in clearances. Completely breaking down

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Lol Johnson tackles watts to the ground after the clear mark and the umpire doesn't pay fifty okay

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
what the gently caress happened in that quarter?

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

The Deadly Hume posted:

the dees

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Dees playing each stoppage like Gawn is still out there

snaeksikn fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Apr 15, 2017

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Solemn Sloth posted:

4-6 weeks for Cloke.

loving lovely. Cloke out for an extended period, Boyd concussed so may not be up for next week or even the week later, Roughead still out for almost two months and Redpath not going to be back any time soon.

Welp, I guess we are going to have to have to blood English or Young in order to have some height out there.

edit: I think there should be some sort of punishment for Ziebull. Without some form of punishment it's an endorsement by the AFL that illegal (to the extent that it should have been a down-field free), late hits to an unprotected player to the extent that it breaks their ribs and ensure they can't play for over a month, are acceptable and an okay part of the game.

Nobody's saying that we should get rid of the bump or anything, it's just that the combination of those four events (illegal, late, unprotected, impact severe enough it breaks ribs), is unacceptable. Even if it was 3 of those 4 things, I'd almost say it's okay, but those 4 things in combination aren't.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Apr 15, 2017

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

The Deadly Hume posted:

Do you really need to ask?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

The Deadly Hume posted:

Melbourne may have improved but they still have an impressive capacity to be bad.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

The Pencil!

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

If Petracca does that a couple more times this quarter it could be the making of him

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Hey how good would it be to have Hogan out there today

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

You'd think having touched the ball 4 times to time on in the last you'd want to kick the goal when you get a shot from 15 out.

Can't understand why weed is still getting a game ahead of Pederson

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Nice fumble you loving idiot Vince

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Fffuuuccckkkk

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

DEFEND YOU FUCKS

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
Football good.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
OK I think I might leave for a little while.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Fuckers.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

gently caress this pathetic loving joke of a football team. Should be 4-0 and instead they're not even in the 8 and will lose by ten goals to Richmond next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Hey bombing it high to a forward line with no proper tallsdidnt work the last thirty times but maybe thirty one times the charm hey

• Locked thread