Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/853087973243355136

Kim's showing off a lot of new hardware today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Epic High Five posted:

colin_powell_yellowcake.jpg

even if it's fake the point is more

Yinlock posted:

Credit where it's due, when everyone is pissed at you for making bombs and your response is to hold a loving parade for your bomb that is a baller move

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
i'm not too excited, everything about north korea is phony based on my expertise of watching shane smith go through the country on vice

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

uh doesn't this suggest Russia has been feeding NK technology

or NK has been successfully stealing tech from Russia

assuming this is legitimate in the first place

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Art of the Jong-un

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Wikkheiser posted:

Get everyone riled up about a fake nuclear test. Then when you've got everyone's attention: bait and switch. That's North Korea!

ART OF THE DEAL!!!!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Heather posted:

I need to know that there are men out there who aren't trash.

hey powerball

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
also he's showing off not only does he still have his bombs and gently caress you, but also he has NEW poo poo (given to him by ~someone else~)

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

almost as believable as donald j trump being president of the united states of america

I don't fukken believe this

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Wikkheiser posted:

Get everyone riled up about a fake nuclear test. Then when you've got everyone's attention: bait and switch. That's North Korea!

i feel like you shouldn't announce to everyone you don't actually have nukes when the entire reason you aren't a smoking crater right now is that everyone thinks you might

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

CortezFantastic posted:

i'm not too excited, everything about north korea is phony based on my expertise of watching shane smith go through the country on vice

that's honestly not too out of the ordinary for asia

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
imagine you live in the timeline where you're not sure if you should be relieved your fat mongoloid potus is golfing in florida on the weekend NK reveals it has intercontinental ballistic missiles OH WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE THIS IS IT

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SKULL.GIF posted:

uh doesn't this suggest Russia has been feeding NK technology

or NK has been successfully stealing tech from Russia

assuming this is legitimate in the first place

yes mr skull, that's exactly what that would suggest

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

How would Hillary Clinton triangulate on this difficult issue?

Bring me the pizza and analytics

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

poo poo is crazy!

It's so hot in here!

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/853088689341079552

I await the President's measured response to North Korea's growing nuclear strike capability.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

How the gently caress did they go from "ineffectually spurt into the ocean" to "multiple new cruise missiles" all of a sudden

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Yossarian-22 posted:

Who can say where the world goes
Where the oil flows, only Trump
And who can say if your wages grow
As your boss chose, only Trump

(bing bing bing bong)
(bing bing bing bong)
(bing... bing bing.... bong)
(bing bing bing boooong)
(bing bing bing bong)
(bing bing....bing bong bing bing bong)

Who can say why you get high
As the nukes fly, only Trump
And who can say why the world dies
Bing bing bing bong, only Trump

:perfect:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Yinlock posted:

also did north korea just hold a parade for it's missiles

do you not?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/853088689341079552

I await the President's measured response to North Korea's growing nuclear strike capability.

is it really called the tractory factory

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

How the gently caress did they go from "ineffectually spurt into the ocean" to "multiple new cruise missiles" all of a sudden

looks like it's somehow russians again

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

They are either fake, or someone sold them to NK.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I sure am glad Donald Trump is president and not Hillary Clinton. I sure am glad our state department is non-functional at this time.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Trump is in maragalago so he might not do anything catastrophic immediately because he's too busy eating well-done steak

But mar a Iago is definitely buggrd top to bottom by foreign intelligence services and lol at their spooks listening to trump's unfiltered hot takes because he's in the most surveilled environment possible

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/853089416398520321

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

those shiny metal dildos are more likely to be filled with 400,000 lbs of kimchi than actual fuel and explosives

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"Their lone benefactor just cut them off but I'm sure they actually for real did massively expand their nuclear capability over the span of 2 weeks and we should respond accordingly and immediately" - Smoothbrain President Trump

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

lmao if the world flips out because NK paraded the metal shell of real missiles around

i live in hollywoo and have successful actor relatives. not famous but successful like you would probably recognize them if i showed you a picture

One time i went to one of their parties and i was like "oh poo poo! You're the guy from OOPS!" which was a 90's sitcom about people living in a house after the world ended when there was a military parade complete with icey bms with nuclear warheads that all launched because a child was playing with his rc car nearby and one of the buttons was also the launch codes

we shared a beer and laughed about how dumb 90s sitcom setups were but now we live in the potential OOPS! timeline with our moron child president

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

NecroMonster posted:

They are either fake, or someone sold them to NK.

hmm well it's a good thing North Korea doesn't border two nuclear powers that would love to sell them this equipment

Oh wait

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

sexpig by night posted:

is it really called the tractory factory

It was named by the internet , that name barely beat out "Factory McTrackoryface"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
And fred durst memorial tractory factory

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

I sure am glad Donald Trump is president and not Hillary Clinton. I sure am glad our state department is non-functional at this time.

i mean you'll probably be fine

the people of north korea on the other hand are about to have an incredibly bad time

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
lol the Norks revealed their nuclear weapons on the Day of the Sun. Kim Jong Un definitely played Command and Conquer: Generals

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

so business as usual for them i guess

bullets cure cops
Feb 3, 2006
nice carrier you brought over. oh btw check my new anti shipping missile, nbd.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Yinlock posted:

looks like it's somehow russians again

certain individuals in the russian government are successfully making a play to take over the world

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

hmm well it's a good thing North Korea doesn't border two nuclear powers that would love to sell them this equipment

Oh wait

:same:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Epic High Five posted:

"Their lone benefactor just cut them off but I'm sure they actually for real did massively expand their nuclear capability over the span of 2 weeks and we should respond accordingly and immediately" - Smoothbrain President Trump

the problem is he 100% is dumb enough to fall for that con!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'd love to have 400,000 lbs of kimchi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

NecroMonster posted:

i'd love to have 400,000 lbs of kimchi

i could eat that in a month

• Locked thread