Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

I just ate

Soft shell crab
6 oysters
Fried scallops
Fried clams
Calamari
2 beers

I'm ready to gently caress!!

If you're not Catholic, you're an honorary one today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

I just ate

Soft shell crab
6 oysters
Fried scallops
Fried clams
Calamari
2 beers

I'm ready to gently caress!!

Sounds like you're ready to make a hulk Hogan sex tape.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Sounds like you're ready to make a hulk Hogan sex tape.

been done, make a Macho Man sex tape

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Every day I'm going to tweet Gordon Ramsay a picture of The Steak or RG3's Taco Surprise. I want him to roast it

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Chromatic posted:

Every day I'm going to tweet Gordon Ramsay a picture of The Steak or RG3's Taco Surprise. I want him to roast it

Seen the steak but what's the taco surprise?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3806443&pagenumber=133&perpage=40#post471332313

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
That taco was not that bad.

Avocados make everything taste better.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

gently caress avocados and gently caress everyone who likes them

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

ZenVulgarity posted:

I agree w/ you here

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
What the gently caress do you have against avocados?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

They don't taste great, the texture is kind of gross and they've reached kale levels of overexposure.

Like when subway starts putting you on everything then you're a sellout ingredient

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

ZenVulgarity posted:

:same:

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Ehud posted:

They don't taste great, the texture is kind of gross and they've reached kale levels of overexposure.

Like when subway starts putting you on everything then you're a sellout ingredient

Only children and soft men think texture can be gross

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Only children and soft men think texture can be gross

I just ate a bagel and I kept thinking about how enjoyable the texture was :shrug:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I hate pretty much everything with hype because I'm a goony contrarian, but avocados absolutely deserve their acclaim.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
April the Giraffe had her baby this morning:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I remember a few years ago our local zoo had a giraffe birth and we all watched it during a particularly awful GDT

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Baby giraffes are fascinating compared to baby humans

Baby humans need like 1 or 2 years before they can manage to handle even basic self-preservation

Baby giraffes are up walking around within minutes pretty much ready to go

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Baby gazelles are the best they pop out of the pussy running

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Baby gazelles are the best they pop out of the pussy running

I feel like there is an inspirational workout metaphor in that

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I feel like there is an inspirational workout metaphor in that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Rh6KuuH6w

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

ZenVulgarity posted:

Earlier today, a Hot Take escaped from its holding pen in SAS and made it as far as Goons With Spoons before being apprehended.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

That taco isn't great but the steak was way worse.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Every family holiday my one aunt brings avocados and makes guac for us and even though I hate it she thinks I love it. Family, man.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
A lot of people who hate avocado have only had poo poo avocados because most of the country can only grow poo poo avocados.

My wife went to Iowa and bought an avocado and it was like 60% pit and was disgusting in both flavor and texture.

Plus avocados are full of good fats. Cut one in half put some hot sauce on it and go to town. This post has been sponsored by the California Avocado Council

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Avocados are amazing and good for you. Also get yourself some avocado oil for cooking with, it doesn't taste like avocados but it has a very high smoke point while also being quite good for you, making it ideal for hot frying.

And yeah you need a good fresh not overripe not underripe avocado to have a good avocado experience. I like making guac but I'll also just slice one up and eat it with a little lime juice or perhaps some salt and pepper.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
I only enjoy perfectly spherical avacodos.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
TeeMerk! What's up.

Miss you bro. Cook that meat man. Cook that meat.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Spoeank posted:

A lot of people who hate avocado have only had poo poo avocados because most of the country can only grow poo poo avocados.

My wife went to Iowa and bought an avocado and it was like 60% pit and was disgusting in both flavor and texture.

Plus avocados are full of good fats. Cut one in half put some hot sauce on it and go to town. This post has been sponsored by the California Avocado Council

I used to buy fresh avocados and eat one for lunch in Mexico.

It owned

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The gym is packed as poo poo and nobody is reracking their weights and the guy who rotates between four different things at once is here and I hate everything.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Spoeank posted:

The gym is packed as poo poo and nobody is reracking their weights and the guy who rotates between four different things at once is here and I hate everything.

You can't just tell that guy to gently caress off? I've never had someone bro out over it.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

He's literally the biggest guy at the gym and he's bitching about people using the stuff he is using.

Now someone is curling in the squat rack

Usually nobody is here on Saturday. This is my nightmare.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Spoeank posted:

My biggest pet peeve.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

He literally deserves to die in a painful and humiliating way.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Avacados are cool because they would probably be extinct without hoomans growing them as that pit is gigantic and was made for megafauna to poop out

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

A Man and his dog posted:

April the Giraffe had her baby this morning:

Charge your phone

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

NickRoweFillea posted:

Charge your phone

that's just his liver function

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Hot take: New Star Wars trailer is good and cool.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The NBA playoffs have started

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Pretty sure thats against the Geneva Convention

• Locked thread