Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
rovert is anti-woman assault and pro male assault. smash the patriarchy, go rovert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

rovert posted:

Who says I don't?

But keep taking my heavy handed tweets as completely on the level and draw odd, faulty conclusions.

Stick to footy, that's all the Irish understand.

rovert posted:

I was waiting for someone else to say it before me. We are an island off the Coast of Europe that until relatively recently under the control of the Catholic church.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
What if the both of them are pieces of poo poo

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Grew out of soccer.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
do the irish call it soccer too

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

MotU posted:

do the irish call it soccer too

Football is this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjvUld0shh8

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
how many sports are we going to call football christ

lol imagine if they called it gaeball

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

rovert posted:

How many times have I exposed WWE's bullying bullshit and substandard treatment of injury on this forum. If you think I am pro-WWE or JBL you are utterly and completely lost.

You're just trying to attack Dave and Wade's credibility because people are listening to them and didn't listen to you, we're fully aware of that. They didn't mean 'whataboutism' as in 'what about this unrelated thing', but in the Raven sense.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

An underrated aspect of this discussion is that the one time it's not Rovert posting his own tweet here, he gets yelled at for the tweet more than ever

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Truly the rovert haters were the bad posters all aling

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

You're just trying to attack Dave and Wade's credibility because people are listening to them and didn't listen to you, we're fully aware of that. They didn't mean 'whataboutism' as in 'what about this unrelated thing', but in the Raven sense.

If people where listening to them they would come forward with recent bullying stories.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
ill side with rovert over dave if rovert makes a star system more in line with my tastes. otherwise i will remain neutral

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Truly the rovert haters were the bad posters all aling

Hardcore Holly, Austin = Good bullying.
JBL = Bad bullying.

Source: Wrestling Observer/PWTorch.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I think the point is that people like Mauro way more than they like Debra

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

Midnightghoul posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD64oyOxwC8

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Midnightghoul posted:

A lot of the coverage of wrestlers still comes down to if you are a source or good wrestleman.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Autism fight!!!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

This line is as dated as the last on the record JBL bullying allegation.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you wish to combat my opinions about rapers and other bad boys then youll have to contend with my expert-level yu gi oh deck

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

rovert posted:

This line is as dated as the last on the record JBL bullying allegation.

Are you interviewing for ESPN or something

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Midnightghoul posted:

I think the point is that people like Dave and Wade way more than they like Rovert

Fixed that for you.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Alain Post posted:

Are you interviewing for ESPN or something

Yep I am clearly super pro-WWE/JBL here.

rovert fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Apr 15, 2017

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

SiKboy posted:

Fixed that for you.

Cool I would rather be right than liked. Meltzer claims bullying doesn't really exist outside of WWE. When in the last month someone was bullied out of ROH.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

rovert posted:

Yep I am clearly super pro-WWE/JBL here.

Literally your first post I saw when this story broke was "actually Mauro was a bad commentator"

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I like Rovert, and I appreciate his contributions to this forum

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Midnightghoul posted:

He should be given a shoot Batista Bomb.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Alain Post posted:

Literally your first post I saw when this story broke was "actually Mauro was a bad commentator"

He is IMO. Also posted a lot of pro-Mauro stories and dug up excerpts of Rich Brennan's interview where he documented his experience working with JBL. Also forwarded contacts and leads about WWE bullying to journalists. But continue to pick and choose.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

BAD                                           GOOD
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
the fed domestic violence  bullying jbl  mauro austin  rovert debra roh  wade big dave

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

gj making a post that doesnt work at all on the app you stupid idiot

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Roman Reigns is also good.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Rovy if you really wanted to get people to turn against Austin you should have brought up him and wade praising the Taker/Roman match while burying Seth

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Alain Post posted:

Roman Reigns is also good.

Rovert was always bad

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

HerraS posted:

gj making a post that doesnt work at all on the app you stupid idiot

dont post and drive

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Midnightghoul posted:

Have a wrestler friend in WWE who was dehumanisingly torn into at the Gorilla position this month for reasons that had next to zero to with their on screen performance. Pure and simple bullying. Obviously they can't/won't come forward. I am trying to progress things onwards from "according to a mid 00s RF Video shoot JBL stole Gunner Scott's pager and told Modercai go back to the Davis arena".

Sorry if my obvious and heavy handed tweets went over heads here - again why I didn't post them here.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Roman > rovert

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Venomous posted:

Roman > rovert

Hell I'd buy a ticket

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I miss Mordecai. By far the funniest botched Taker feud (that wasn't "Cena match never happening")

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

BAD                                           GOOD
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
the fed domestic violence  bullying jbl  mauro austin  rovert debra roh  wade big dave

switch wade and rovert imo

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
For the record "heavy handed tweets" are also known by a insider industry term as "hot takes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Alain Post posted:

For the record "heavy handed tweets" are also known by a insider industry term as "hot takes"

Most/all on the record JBL bulling allegation pre-date the Cha Cha Slide