Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

It's the eps after the new york shows. 685? I can't get at the ep numbers right now, but it's recent.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I ordered a t-shirt 10 days ago, how foolish was I to expect a shipping notice within this amount of time?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

well why not posted:

I ordered a t-shirt 10 days ago, how foolish was I to expect a shipping notice within this amount of time?

it took me a month to get a hoodie. one time it took a few days to get a shirt. i would expect a month wait.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Probably faster to just wait for a show in your area and buy one there lol

birds
Jun 28, 2008

I got a t-shirt a couple years ago in under a week. So between 2 days and 2 months I'd say.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Holy poo poo at the news in #570. Marking my calendar for May 8.

e: hahaha I've been wondering for years if they'd ever get into the "packie"=package store vs. "Paki"=slur for Pakistani, this is a fantastic episode

KICK BAMA KICK fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Apr 12, 2017

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009
L. Ron Cummings

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
UYD is twitter verified lol

Koholint
Jan 1, 2010

~Neck Angels~
Hahaha Seth's car. Jesus. :love:

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
a car of sincerity.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

God drat, they know Chicago is like the number 3 location for UYD fans but they haven't announced a show. I even left Seth a voicemail.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Johnathan claiming that insurance would definitely cover a major medical emergency if you "paid enough into it" was the most shockingly ignorant thing he's said in all 10 years of the show. I couldn't believe what I was hearing

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

What do you expect from someone who is completely irresponsible with money who has a massive safety net and rich parents

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

That whole 20+ minute section of "comedy podcast" was dire loving listening

They need to go back to craigshouse or something

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I spend 200 dollars on food daily, just like Johnathon

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
Did Seth say he never goes grocery shopping? What, does he eat exclusively at M Cafe and that salad place?

Good to know that Patreon money is going to good use.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
He was probably like that before the Patreon.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Binowru posted:

Did Seth say he never goes grocery shopping? What, does he eat exclusively at M Cafe and that salad place?

Good to know that Patreon money is going to good use.

he goes to whole foods twice a day and gets exactly what he's going to eat

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Beastie posted:

God drat, they know Chicago is like the number 3 location for UYD fans but they haven't announced a show. I even left Seth a voicemail.

Where were you in summer 2014 when they did a show there

It owned and then it started pouring rain on the drive back and I popped a tire on one of the many potholes on Lake Shore Drive, which decidedly didn't own

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

C-Euro posted:

Where were you in summer 2014 when they did a show there

It owned and then it started pouring rain on the drive back and I popped a tire on one of the many potholes on Lake Shore Drive, which decidedly didn't own

I rode a bike back from the show in the rain. It owned.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

No, I was still living down state and couldn't make it.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I'm going up to Pittsburgh to see the boys, and I'm pretty excited about it.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I'll be there too!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I will not

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Trunko posted:

I will not

Why not?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
571 up and God drat these 80s pickup lines.

Also everyone call the voicemail tomorrow and wish Seth a happy sober-versary :buddy:

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

New shirt looks dooooope

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Going out into the desert, drinking miller lites, shooting shotguns and looking for aliens sounds like a good loving time. I don't know what Seth was on about there

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Lol they had this exact little sidebar about the Earth Day song like seven years ago

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Our GOD is an AWESOME GOD

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
The 80s pick up line segment was classic UYD. Good poo poo.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Yeah the 80's pickup lines was classic UYD vibes. I loved how Jah was like "they can't be that different" then immediately changes his tune to "this is like... how to rape" after hearing a single example. Funny bit and very interesting.

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010
She's got the ketchup. You've got the French fries.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

The way Seth was ranting about Tim Allen, you'd think he beat the Cowboys in the playoffs or something

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I love how Seth immediately nopes out of any media that has sci-fi, fantasy, or is targeted towards teenagers.

Meanwhile Jah is into anime now and showed up late to work because he binge-watched a Netflix original based off a YA novel. Then went back to his house to keep watching after work.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Haha holy poo poo at 53 minutes they talk about the voice mail I left :eyepop:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Trunko posted:

Haha holy poo poo at 53 minutes they talk about the voice mail I left :eyepop:

hwhich bit was that?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

goferchan posted:

hwhich bit was that?

The UFO call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Seth said I sounded "Legit" I guess I can die in peace now.