Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

OMG

My heart is gonna explode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
joe johnson has work in the morning and if you kids dont shut the HELL up

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Being the best ISO dude on the planet is very useful at the end of the game

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

EvanTH posted:

That bounce right there is the reason FIBA goaltending rules are wrong

rewards shooting touch

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't think I'm gonna watch pro basketball anymore. Seriously I can't do this poo poo.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
Amazing happened

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
AND a salty Doc conference for a nightcap. I love the playoffs

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

slept on iso joe

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
That was the best that late game basketball could be.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kull the Conqueror posted:

AND a salty Doc conference for a nightcap. I love the playoffs

Fire Doc Rivers. Christ I hate him.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Joey Ingles with the switch to get ISO Joe onto Crawford btw

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
God I hope Chris Paul leaves LA. He deserves so much better than this poo poo (I realize probably everyone else here disagrees).

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

God I hope Chris Paul leaves LA. He deserves so much better than this poo poo (I realize probably everyone else here disagrees).

counting the regular season + playoffs chris paul has now played more games for the clippers than new orleans.

This is insane to me.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I want Chris Paul in SA so bad.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

SamuraiFoochs posted:

With CP3 and Wade headed to free agency and Melo on the trading block, I hope the Banana Boat Barnstorming Tour goes to like, Detroit and just hijacks a franchise for a season or two

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
LA is where dreams die and I'm glad of it.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
how happy would everyone be to watch the San Antonio Spurs bring Chris Paul his first championship ring :)
I can already feel the good will

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
joe johnson just got done painting a house

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
CP3 to the knicks

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Artic Puma posted:

hahahahahaha, gently caress THE CLIPS

Agreed. They suck. This is great. Ahahaha.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Punkin Spunkin posted:

how happy would everyone be to watch the San Antonio Spurs bring Chris Paul his first championship ring :)

Dude is there really a chance this happens? I would weep with joy.

Also LA fans are poo poo and don't deserve a player like Chris Paul. What he does on the court gets so taken for granted. A few years ago I was a legitimate Clippers fan, but now between Doc Rivers being a goddamn moron and the fans in LA being poo poo I hope Chris gets the gently caress out of dodge and wins somewhere.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Apr 16, 2017

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Luc is too much of a liability, 6 points is not worth 36 minutes of the jazs able to send an extra man to any defensive play.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
The best timeline has Chris Paul coming to Dallas and turning into the new old Jason Kidd.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tae posted:

Luc is too much of a liability, 6 points is not worth 36 minutes of the jazs able to send an extra man to any defensive play.

The problem is they really don't have any better options because Doc Rivers is a poo poo GM and also DJ not going to the Mavs actually probably crushed both teams, not just Dallas.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Johnson was about to score a possession or two earlier but CP3 pestered him into a turnover

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

chunkles posted:

eventually there needs to be a jazz bucks finals just to prove which team is true gangly limb champions. also because i'm pretty sure it would get abc execs to commit seppuku.

It's happening

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

EvanTH posted:

Johnson was about to score a possession or two earlier but CP3 pestered him into a turnover

BUT HE'S A CHOKER THOUGH.

(I loving hate the media and stupid sports fans.)

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Brolander posted:

CP3 to the knicks

Takes too many threes, too much of a hot dog. The point guards job is to pass to Kobe

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Spacebump posted:

The best timeline has Chris Paul coming to Dallas and turning into the new old Jason Kidd.

i was hoping deron would be this

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

My prophecy is him winning a title as a minimum player that I made long ago.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Dude is there really a chance this happens? I would weep with joy.

Also LA fans are poo poo and don't deserve a player like Chris Paul. What he does on the court gets so taken for granted. A few years ago I was a legitimate Clippers fan, but now between Doc Rivers being a goddamn moron and the fans in LA being poo poo I hope Chris gets the gently caress out of dodge and wins somewhere.

He's a Clipper because he demanded to move, and he could've left like three times.

You can't divorce him from the blame for this team because most of mistakes they've made he's had a hand in. He pushed for Doc to come in, he pushed Bledsoe out the door, he asked for guys to be signed because they had a good game with him in the gym in the summer, hell he even tolerated Sterling because Sterling basically let him be player GM.

Rick fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Apr 16, 2017

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

MARCUS AT THE GAME!!?!?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
LET'S GO SCOTTY

BossTweed
Apr 9, 2001

Doctor Rope
Does Gortat always set so many moving screens? I hope they call one soon so he can pick up his 3rd foul.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

BossTweed posted:

Does Gortat always set so many moving screens? I hope they call one soon so he can pick up his 3rd foul.

every good screen setter sets moving screens

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Hahahaha that whole sequence lol

BossTweed
Apr 9, 2001

Doctor Rope

Metapod posted:

every good screen setter sets moving screens

Not like these.. I watched Al Horford set screens for years and they didn't look like these.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

If Schroeder weren't so dumb he'd be great. He loves to drive and jump before he finds the shot or pass

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

DeimosRising posted:

If Schroeder weren't so dumb he'd be great. He loves to drive and jump before he finds the shot or pass

So basically if he was good, he would be good :v:

The wizards bench gave up 12 net points in 5 minutes, that's impressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

He's already good, but he plays team ball like it was a game of 2 on 2

• Locked thread