Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

how can time zones be real when time isnt real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
Y'all motherfuckers need to understand that time is a liberal conspiracy and respect The Down Force :colbert:

Also Pat admitting he knows nothing about Wales (or is it Wahles, Pat?) and then running up to the Welsh character who greets you with a Welsh phrase was pretty funny imo

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Finally, the third part of the epic saga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYzgbtNTdas

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
What a good Fisticuffs to display the Super Best Friends' lack of honor

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Jesus Christ, Pat is unstoppable.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
That Fisticuffs was Pat's Feel Himself Episode.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I closed the batman tab the moment the coin flip came up

man

man it seemed like it was doing some cool stuff for awhile there

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

It would have been cool if, by saving him from getting scared, you could have prevented him from ever becoming a villain, but it seems like that's not going to be the case. And I really liked Harvey being your best bud too. :sigh:

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Rodyle posted:

man

They do something pretty nice with it later on, at least if you make the right choices.

An actual chance to take it away from him and pretty well convince him he needs help.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Rewatching the Nier Automata Demo LP before watching Pat's stream:

"We have transcended "Yeyeyeyeyeye" and straight into AAAAAAAH" :whatup:

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Apr 15, 2017

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Rodyle posted:

man

Harvey Dent is damaged and you've made it to the part where you can keep him from outwardly displaying his broken appearance.

Who knows what other choices may come later in the game~

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Harvey Dent is damaged and you've made it to the part where you can keep him from outwardly displaying his broken appearance.

I'm not going to play the game and considering how immediately they dived into the "gently caress Harvey by loving Catwoman" angle, I doubt they're going to help him.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's pretty amazing that even if you don't pursue a romance with Catwoman they set up such a generic scenario that ends with Harvey going nuts no matter what. I gotta say though it's pretty lolworthy they were cool with painting the Waynes as monsters and turning Vicki Vale into a villain, but they went all in on the most typical Batman love interest.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

PAINTING THE WAYNES AS CUTTHROAT DIRTBAGS WAS SO COOL, I WAS SO ON BOARD

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I know catwoman tends to be put as the female foil to batman and they have a fairly hot in-costume relationship at times, but how often has it actually been bruce wayne/selina kyle bonin'?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
There is a section on the DC Wiki of Batman love interests and Catwoman's section is like three times the size of every other female character. It's a pretty tried and true couple whenever people need to make a Batman thing.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Invictus posted:

I know catwoman tends to be put as the female foil to batman and they have a fairly hot in-costume relationship at times, but how often has it actually been bruce wayne/selina kyle bonin'?

The two rarely ever meet in public, so almost never.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

It's pretty amazing that even if you don't pursue a romance with Catwoman they set up such a generic scenario that ends with Harvey going nuts no matter what.

I guess that one time they tried to kiss her after that bar fight was enough to put us on this path then.

We all knew this was happening regardless.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I'd figure Talia catch up eventually because they have a kid half the time

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

The zinger at the end of Dark Souls 60 is some Liam-tier poo poo, hot drat.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

RareAcumen posted:

I guess that one time they tried to kiss her after that bar fight was enough to put us on this path then.

We all knew this was happening regardless.

Harvey is destined to become Two-Face, nothing can stop him. Even if her manages to not get his face melted off, he'll fall into a pizza or something and it'll stick to his face and that becomes his evil side now. No amount of being a cool dude to him is gonna change that he's gonna be flipping that coin.

Tae posted:

I'd figure Talia catch up eventually because they have a kid half the time

Damien is still a relatively new character and even when they put him in Brave and the Bold he was the son of Bruce and Selina. Also Talia was an antagonist in stuff like the Dark Knight Rises, she's still a pretty fresh love interest.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Baal posted:

Harvey is destined to become Two-Face, nothing can stop him. Even if her manages to not get his face melted off, he'll fall into a pizza or something and it'll stick to his face and that becomes his evil side now. No amount of being a cool dude to him is gonna change that he's gonna be flipping that coin.

Damien is still a relatively new character and even when they put him in Brave and the Bold he was the son of Bruce and Selina. Also Talia was an antagonist in stuff like the Dark Knight Rises, she's still a pretty fresh love interest.

Wasn't Damien a date-rape baby when Bruce was all about the brotherhood or something? Maybe they didn't wanna touch that great character.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I remember Talia being a romance thing way back in the animated series in the 90's

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I remember that episode of Batman Beyond were Talia kissed old man Bruce and then at the end of the episode we found out that it was actually Ra's Al Ghul inhabiting her body all along. That was a weird episode.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:
Isn't Huntress the daughter of Batman and Catwoman?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

SkeletonHero posted:

Only recently I think? She was very much just another mafia-killer in Gothom City for the last 50 years.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Rodyle posted:

PAINTING THE WAYNES AS CUTTHROAT DIRTBAGS WAS SO COOL, I WAS SO ON BOARD

it's hilarious how convinced woolie is they're going to walk that back

why? how? for who?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Rhonne posted:

I remember that episode of Batman Beyond were Talia kissed old man Bruce and then at the end of the episode we found out that it was actually Ra's Al Ghul inhabiting her body all along. That was a weird episode.

God bless 90s cartoons.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

SkeletonHero posted:

original pre-crisis huntress (helena wayne) was the daughter of earth-2 batman and catwoman yeah (aka the batman and catwoman from the 30's-40's comics)

post-crisis huntress (helena bertinelli) was an unrelated character. this is the one who has been on tv and video games and stuff

the new 52 had earth-2 huntress around again before they realized no one cared about her and replaced her with an updated helena bertinelli as dick grayson's cool superspy boss (and she is now huntress too)

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jme-jr3kYVU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Comic books :psyduck:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Foxhound posted:

Comic books :psyduck:
Animeeeeee

Have the friends discovered the existence of Re: Creators - ANIME IS REAL yet?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Comic Books are good

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

Yeah, that's what I was saying in that roundabout earlier post.

RareAcumen posted:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Ep 9 of the Cero Jacuzzis is a cinematic masterpiece.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

What if there's a second burusera quest where another girl has started one of her own but she's hired Mr. Shakedown as a bodyguard?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

You guys have no idea how deep the subquest hole goes

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Ep 9 of the Cero Jacuzzis is a cinematic masterpiece.
Pat IMMEDIATELY eating poo poo after saying "I think I got him!" is amazing.

Based on what I've seen so far, Mr. Shakedown is basically a Souls boss, isn't he? Hit him a couple times when he's open, then get the gently caress out. No, why are you trying to break his guard? No, don't get greedy, don't-- YOU DIED

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Shakedowns are weird. Matt is actually totally right, the best way to multiply your cash, especially for buying top level business poo poo and upgrades, IS to basically make a deposit at the Bank of Shake and let him multiply it, then kill him. On the other hand, they don't actually play like proper Yakuza bosses because you can't just wade in there and enjoy yourself, you have to play hit and run (or slime and run, as most end up doing). So fighting them isn't really fun, it's just a chore you do for money (mind, it's worth doing because Kiryu's upper level business poo poo is hilarious). This goes double because the best way to fight them is with Rush style because of the dodging, but Rush is pretty much objectively the shittiest of Kiryu's styles.

By contrast, Pat is completely wrong about how to enjoy erotic videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
friday night fisticuffs for honor aka pat finally gets to win one