Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

i laugh as three children are killed when a drunken steven bannon passes out standing in his bunny costume

lmbo

dead easter children snipe on the 88th day

ed balls, leading investigative journalist is on the case

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Apr 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

I did a thing posted:

its a cross between a high and tight and some weird poo poo i can yet find the words to describe

it looks like a cow poo poo on their head

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I did a thing posted:

its a cross between a high and tight and some weird poo poo i can yet find the words to describe

short back and sides 4ever

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mormonpartyboat posted:

im the alien archaeologist doing their doctoral space dissertation on this strange artifact

man, fleshlights got weird

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Identity Evropa > Education > Human Biodiversity > Articles > Race-Stalking the Wild Taboo: an intellectualy honest inquery

Uranium 235 fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Apr 17, 2017

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
hahaha we're dead

https://twitter.com/AngryBlackLady/status/854011092279803904

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I did a thing posted:

The word you're looking for is nazi

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

actually it's a good haircut if you can pull it off. Unfortunately these guys are all like fifth generation irish so god bless them.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
associate justice jeanine pirro

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Basically if you're a dude there are two hairstyles. Woke up one day and decided to never cut my hair again and so bald and shiny. That's it, everything else is for people who have bad haircuts.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Nichael posted:

I think it'd have to be daily and maybe only like 15-20 minutes to adequately capture this thread.

I don't know how you get across power gifs audially

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

lmbo

dead easter children snipe on the 88th day

ed balls, leading investigative journalist is on the case

"wots all this then guv" says ed balls as he studies the rabbit eared chalk outline

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

got any sevens posted:

we're gonna die sooner or later anyway no matter who's prez, and a few of us cant make a noticeable difference, so Idgaf anymore.

a few of you manning a piece of artillery can make a notable difference! congratulations on your draft notice comrade!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you stupid loving prick

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
You cannot let the republicans win even once. It's like letting Lord Zedd win even once. The Power Rangers have to keep fighting his rear end every loving episode and it seems unfair that they're constantly having to face new and crazy challenges, but if Lord Zedd wins even once everything is hosed. It's like letting cancer win one round. It doesn't work.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Perfect.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i lust for christian theocracy

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Uranium 235 posted:

Identity Evropa > Education > Human Biodiversity > Articles > Race Stalking - The Wild Taboo: an intellectualy honest inquery

I read A Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, Race and Human History . It a well thought out book. But like those idiots you know who absolutely loved American History-X in high school, these guys entirely missed the point of the book. It wasn't arguing racial superiority.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

That DICK! posted:

you stupid loving prick

all people with the name Kennedy are universally terrible.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Relevant Tangent posted:

Fascists have bad hair. I mean, if you don't have long flowing locks just shave your head.

They're copying Macklemore's cut. White nationalists love white rappers for some reason

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

I did a thing posted:

I read A Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, Race and Human History . It a well thought out book. But like those idiots you know who absolutely loved American History-X in high school, these guys entirely missed the point of the book. It wasn't arguing racial superiority.

i can see how white supremacists would like American History-X in the same way some people don't know that Full Metal Jacket has a Vietnam portion.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Chokes McGee posted:

my ears stick out :saddowns:

Nobody will notice, they'll be too busy applauding your correct choice of haircut.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Louisgod posted:

Wasn't Bobby ok

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Don_Jr_Hunting_Photo but with a rabbit's head

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
lol surprise surprise it seems like the crazed dictator who wants to have even more crazy dictator powers had a vote that was fraught with problems to give him the crazy dictator powers. What a coincidence!

https://twitter.com/AP/status/854015557728956416

quote:

The monitors said the procedures used in the vote on expanding the president's powers "fell short" of international standards. They also said a Turkish electoral board decision to allow as valid ballots that did not bear official stamps undermined important safeguards against fraud.

Literally just flooded the ballot boxes with a bunch of votes that didn't come from anywhere. Turkey is now a failed state like Zimbabwe and the United States.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

justice ruth bader ginsberg is going to be replaced by trump too

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Admiral Ray posted:

what the gently caress, why

why did they help them with this

*in obama voice*

"when they go low, we....(dramatic pause).... go high"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

FizFashizzle posted:

actually it's a good haircut if you can pull it off. Unfortunately these guys are all like fifth generation irish so god bless them.

too bad nazis were so evil, they had such great uniforms

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

:ramsay:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hey remember how it was really really important that the republicans not win all the power in this election

not me, im an accelerationist now

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Relevant Tangent posted:

Nobody will notice, they'll be too busy applauding your correct choice of haircut.

i look like a gd cancer victim with a bald head and there is no other way around it

best plan of action is wait until 45 or so and then get the professor haircut where it's bald from the ears up

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Louisgod posted:

NO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-E9MuGQPDo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Can't wait for the re-litigation of the entire Constitution in Trump's court.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

hey remember how it was really really important that the republicans not win all the power in this election

not me, im an accelerationist now

:hell:
:yeah:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HEY KIDS HAPPY EASTER

*loud explosion followed by collapsing of facades*

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

justice ruth bader ginsberg is going to be replaced by trump too

ehn it's not like I had anything better to today then vomit continuously

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

mormonpartyboat posted:

its the haircut for people who want to be skinheads but also want to spend 40 minutes every morning on their hair

How little do you interact with your own hair to think that after washing, a little gel and combing it like that takes 40 minutes

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Well I guess civil rights & women's rights have had a good run :whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

all the justices are mega olds

• Locked thread